Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (38193 Views)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

NO. You always claim to know too much.

Narcissists have an inferiority complex with all people. In particular, narcissists are jealous of anyone and everyone, any time they see someone having something desirable. Because of their high sense of entitlement, they think that, regardless of what the thing is, it should be them that has the thing, not you.

This jealousy must be unconscious, because to consciously be jealous would be to acknowledge inferiority. Consciously a narcissist will not acknowledge inferiority. Part of their complex is a feeling of superiority, which is necessary for them to feel special.
You are damn right!

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=75807463][/quote] True
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
UyaiIncomparabl Divay22 jakandeola Elder0001 Biglittlelois Amakavula Nofavors LadyHippolyta88 Lefulefu DanDeeBoss Sweetbuns Lightqueen Pocohantas Highqueen
Saffi Iamplato Victorian chiefjosy livecamp09
I
just saw dis blog was busy I think is good cos in this life u must get confidence in urself. u attack dem as narci but DAT d way God create dem and dey are proud of diaself no mata wat I dont have am still proud of myself cos of wat I achive .is not evry relationship u brake easily and u think u wont feel pains? I feel DAT even a narc get more girls and attention pass a good guy. even if u are a narc just treat ur woman right.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
NO ONE GETS LAID MORE THAN A NARCISSIST
So the problem is with you women. Busy denouncing this character but spreading your legs wide for him. Your confusion is jaw-dropping.
HOW CAN YOU DENOUNCE A CHARACTER THAT YOU FEED PUSSY 24/7 ??
Who is sick the Narc or You?
I try to be a good guy but got pains. I know a narc a bad a proud guy got the best girls
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
jakandeola:
I try to be a good guy but got pains. I know a narc a bad a proud guy got the best girls
jakandeola that's what I'm saying. Women only write these posts to discourage men from becoming narcissists just so there are good men ready to save them after the narcs done ruin them

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
sassysure:

Educate yourself young man, great men has been conquered and rendered useless because fuccking is always a big deal to them.
The deadliest weapon on earth is a woman's vj.
Don't get carried away, it will consume you and render you useless.

Have u heard that a potent jazz always restrict the bearer from having sexx?
Ponder on the reason.

if men ignore pussy women would be powerless.
Imagine a world of gay men. What value would women have?
Be careful what you wish for. Don't just open that mouth without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
jakandeola that's what I'm saying. Women only write these posts to discourage men from becoming narcissists just so there are good men ready to save them after the narcs done ruin them
dats it you will nice guy all d days of ur life and dey see I as a week guy and friend zone u dese girls will Neva live a cheating guy or a guy who beat dem and teach dem sence. only a fool will belived all this rubbish narc talk. me am a narc and I pray to be mucher and beta narc.if u are one girls will always chooses u against others. did u know if davido ask DAT he feel like sexing 100 girls DAT dey should line up in his gate dey will pass 10k. plenty nairaland girls.dey like players. and u can only play thier game by being a player too.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by jakandeola(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
I no fit allow small pikin play me wayo cos of love. am past DAT stage alredy. at my matured age I have no single tears to cry for woman cos of pussy
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
Seems like we have to end the debate.
Thought I was debating with an intellectually deep and matured mind.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
sassysure:

Seems like we have to end the debate.
Thought I was debating with an intellectually deep and matured mind.
Take care.
lol just say you don't have an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
MissJoy29:

Unfortunately, I don't know about metaphysics.

So we can comfortably agree that yes, personality has a relationship with zodiac signs.

I figured you did. Just as you did again.
Good morning.

Malleable nature of personality makes it so. However, innateness and uniqueness of character makes it an abomination to link it to zodiac and astrological signs. Absence of personality cannot invalidate a belief systems, however there's no belief systems where there's no character.

Happy Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by LordKO(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

NO. You always claim to know too much.

Narcissists have an inferiority complex with all people. In particular, narcissists are jealous of anyone and everyone, any time they see someone having something desirable. Because of their high sense of entitlement, they think that, regardless of what the thing is, it should be them that has the thing, not you.

This jealousy must be unconscious, because to consciously be jealous would be to acknowledge inferiority. Consciously a narcissist will not acknowledge inferiority. Part of their complex is a feeling of superiority, which is necessary for them to feel special.

Exactly. Only the near-lowest of the human order are narcissists or take to narcissism - meting out of selfishness and unfaithfulness while expecting and accepting only altruism and faithfulness - and, that's why a typical narcissist can never command followership of an established, enlightened and privileged opposite sex.

A sane and sound person can never be a narcissist or caught being proud to possess the trait.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Dude let them be. Their beefs makes for entertainment for us the bored lot.

Go to the cinema if you want to be entertained.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Victorian UyaiIncomparabl! Oya both Should Settle Your fight... You Both Should Make Up With A Kiss. smiley

God forbid!

High class don't mix with trash!

She's pure trash and beneath my status.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!
na My Future Wife You De Call Trash... No Make Me Vex This Hot Evening
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by weyreypey: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!

You smello
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
dingbang:
hey, you dont need to prove yourself to strangers. Just ignore people ok.

My dear, if I ignore them . they will ruin all have worked and laboured for in the past 12years till date , with their concocted lies here and there online . They are evil.
I won't seat back , and keep quiet while my image and name is thrown to the mud by riff raffs who does not know what it means to be successful .

My success all these years and till date is by the grace of God, brains and hard work , and whether they like it or not , I'm blessed from birth and I need to protect what I have . Nobody will come and ruin what have laboured for with their filthy words .

That's why I'm answering them back , word for word !
No man or woman will spoil my name and think I will just keep quiet . God forbid

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
weyreypey:

You smello

Do you think I have your time today?

Smhhhhh!

Goat!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
IamPlato:
na My Future Wife You De Call Trash... No Make Me Vex This Hot Evening

Then she should stay on her lane and leave my mentions alone !

Its that easy!

I won't take nonsense from anyone , anymore .

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
UyaiIncomparabl Divay22 jakandeola Elder0001 Biglittlelois Amakavula Nofavors LadyHippolyta88 Lefulefu DanDeeBoss Sweetbuns Lightqueen Pocohantas Highqueen
Saffi Iamplato Victorian chiefjosy livecamp09
this Place Has Become A War Zone
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by weyreypey: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

Do you think I have your time today?

Smhhhhh!

Goat!
You cannot deny the fact that you are a smello.
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
weyreypey:

You cannot deny the fact that you are a smello.

Is that all your tiny fish brain can come up with ? cool

Smhhhh!

You are pure waste of time ! Birds of the same feather . Pure trash!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by weyreypey: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

Its that easy!

Breeze don blow your fowl yansh don expose

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by weyreypey: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

Is that all your tiny fish brain can come up with ? cool

Smhhhh!

You are pure waste of time ! Birds of the same feather . Pure trash!
Smello...
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Breeze don blow your fowl yansh don expose

Lol indeed !
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Smello...

Hahahahahahahahaha

cheesy
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by IamPlato(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

Its that easy!

are You Not Victorian The Nigerian Chinese
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by Preshy561(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
victorian:

God forbid!

But you are a fat pig. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by victorian(f): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
IamPlato:
are You Not Victorian The Nigerian Chinese

cool
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
LordKO:

Malleable nature of personality makes it so. However, innateness and uniqueness of character makes it an abomination to link it to zodiac and astrological signs. Absence of personality cannot invalidate a belief systems, however there's no belief systems where there's no character.

Happy Sunday.

Right!
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MrMacinterchi1: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
lol lol
Re: Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships by MrMacinterchi1: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Part 2 should have been up by now. It's over due already.
I love the interactions. Cool reads! Part 2 Pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Michelle Obama’s Mother Dies, Leaves Inheritance To ‘my Son Michael’ / Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.