Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? (4560 Views)

Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Is a 25 year guy and a 24 year old girl too young to get married and have kids? The guy in question is financially stable at average and also a graduate who intend opening up a mini shop for his wife to be immediately they get married. although the plan is to have a simple wedding.
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yes focus and build up yourself

I am sure a serious 25 year old should have alot more on your mind than having a wife at home? Or do you lack focus ?

This isn't a developed country where you have well structured educational system, good health care and social security.

You know what social security entities you to in a developed country?

Better have higher goals and aspirations

Haba

Tomorrow you will join the legion of failures who sit at paraga joints cursing buhari for frustrating their dreams

Smh angry

10 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
No. If the babe get sense proceed

2 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by coolestofall(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
LiveByNight:

I am sure a serious 25 year old should have alot more on your mind than having a wife at home? Or do you lack focus ?

This isn't a developed country where you have well structured educational system, good health care and social security.

Haba

Tomorrow you will join the legion of failures who sit at paraga joints cursing buhari for frustrating their dreams

Smh angry
Bros Naija don distort ur mindset finish. Hw can a 25 year old b too young 2 marry when d legal age 4 adults in some countries starts at 18

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Preshy561(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why the rush?

1 Like

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Vinstel: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
No, he is old enough to get married

1 Like

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
No.
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Professorcplus(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Their marriage not mine. My problem right now

8 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by MissSweet(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Only for any girl capable of dating a guy a year older than her
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
coolestofall:

Bros Naija don distort ur mindset finish. Hw can a 25 year old b too young 2 marry when d legal age 4 adults in some countries starts at 18

Smh, are you thinking at all? Did you even understand anything you read?

2 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Bloooody(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Way too early.
He will cheat on his wife.
He has not tasted enough pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by faithugo64(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Financial maturity?
Emotional maturity?
Spiritual maturity?

Marriage is not all about having s*x and popping kids, it entails a lot more. If you rush in, you will rush out.

3 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided Hope d both of u tick all d right boxes, marriage x not n akamu case, hope yuh bank account x rly smiling in pidgin...
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Randy100: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing bad in that, infact it is the best time to get married. It means at the age of 50 your first child will be 25 year. You will retire young. I would have done that but my babymama was not worth that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by olawaleseun(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
It all depends on the PREVAILING CIRCUMSTANCE(S). At least a cousin of mine (awaiting NYSC) got married in 2016 at the age of 22 while her husband was 25 years (A Graduate Assistant) as at then and they're living happily now with a Kid.. So IMO, they're not YOUNG ooooin as much as they've fufilled the BASICS

4 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by AnkaraPrincess(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
my husband is a year older than me and I got married at 23, we had a simple � wedding and we are very comfortable.
if you know she's the one and you are sure of what you are about to do... please go ahead. put God first
note: I was never pregnant before the wedding/marriage in case some people are thinking I was.
marriage is sweet I must tell anyone that cares to know�

11 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by labanj1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
coolestofall:

Sincerely, Nigeria has distorted people's reasoning. 25 isn't too young. The reason why most folks don't get married is because they aren't financially okay. If he is financially capable, and can plan well, then he can go ahead.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
AnkaraPrincess:
my husband is a year older than me and I got married at 23, we had a simple � wedding and we are very comfortable.
if you know she's the one and you are sure of what you are about to do... please go ahead. put God first
note: I was never pregnant before the wedding/marriage in case some people are thinking I was.
marriage is sweet I must tell anyone that cares to know�
hw many years into marriage nw? just knw dat new young marriage do shack pass alcohol,nt only love do sustain marriage,as time goes on, love go reduce na maturity go remain
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by BronzeMajik(f): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
25 isn't too young my brother did at that age, has 2 kids now and he's 29 doing very well for himself, very focused and goal driven.

7 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Eroms4life17(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Being young is not the same as being mature. we have seen that maturity has nothing to do with age or size. It's about how you handle things. It's about how you react to issues. If anyone possess the rare ability to be considerate, responsible and reasonable which strikes as being matured, then I feel you are ready to marry as long as one has attained the cultural / constitutional age to do so.

6 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Luvlyna(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
A 25yr old in terms of age, might not be toi young to get married.
But the question is, can you handle the responsibilities that comes with marriage?
Being part of a family as a child, I have seen what my parents have been through raising the kids and building their home. Trust me.. It's alot.
You need to be psychological ready for this thing called marriage

5 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by okoroemeka(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
faithugo64:
Financial maturity?
Emotional maturity?
Spiritual maturity?

Marriage is not all about having s*x and popping kids, it entails a lot more. If you rush in, you will rush out.
if you see your wife none of those things matters,I got married in 1999 at 23 years and wife is also 23,so the 19 years of married life has been filled with times of joy and saddness,but whenever I look at my first daughter now 18 yrs in the uni,I knew that I made the right choice and also my first son at 16 yrs now is my driver getting ready for the university.my wife and daughter look so alike and young that people find it hard to believe she is her mother, thinking they are sisters.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by faithugo64(f): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
okoroemeka:
if you see your wife none of those things matters,I got married in 1999 at 23 years and wife is also 23,so the 19 years of married life has been filled with times of joy and saddness,but whenever I look at my first daughter now 18 yrs in the uni,I knew that I made the right choice and also my first son at 16 yrs now is my driver getting ready for the university.my wife and daughter look so alike and young that people find it hard to believe she is her mother, thinking they are sisters.
Congratulations dear, happy for you
But just so you know
Amara di na udi na udi
That it worked for you is not a guarantee that it is going to work for him. Just letting him know that marriage is something to seriously think about before going into. Congrats once more, its not easy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by lincsnuel: 1:12am On Feb 17, 2019
OP. No need being in a rush
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by kpeshe: 1:26am On Feb 17, 2019
All of these has nothing to do with age. A 25 year old serious minded guy can be 100% more mature than a 45 year old man. We Nigerians are fond of thinking one must be "old enough" or have enough "experience" before marriage, age has very little or nothing to do with maturity, some guys have been involved in at least 5 serious relationship before marriage, yet with all the experience gained from those relationships, the marriage still fails.
faithugo64:
Financial maturity?
Emotional maturity?
Spiritual maturity?

2 Likes

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Raalsalghul: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2019
tommyken:
Is a 25 year guy and a 24 year old girl too young to get married and have kids? The guy in question is financially stable at average and also a graduate who intend opening up a mini shop for his wife to be immediately they get married. although the plan is to have a simple wedding.
Still young calm down.
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by tgmservice: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Haba

Smh angry
Muumuu do u even know what u are saying
How is a 25 yr old young for marriage

1 Like

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Goddys(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2019
I'm very mature in all aspects but never getting married till I clock 40. There is no happiness in early marriage. Trust me. If you are wise, you will decipher this. If I'm 60 yr old and my child is 15 yr old, it changes nothing so long I have the resources to see him through life.

Its not about how early you start. Dnt be deceived by emotions. Apply reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2019
tgmservice:

Muumuu do u even know what u are saying
How is a 25 yr old young for marriage

It's sad that alot of you have really poor. Comprehension skills , you want everything to be broken down into fraction for you to understand it? If you didn't understand my comment on the first read why not read it again several times over before responding and looking stupid?
Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Burgerlomo: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
LiveByNight:

Haba

Smh angry

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Esthered: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2019
This is why some aged couple put pressure on their young daughters to get married on time because they want to see their grandchildren. You may not mind training your kids in your later years but your wife may put pressure if it's a girl child for her settle down early. I saw it happen to a friend's roommate back in school as she's currently in South Africa with her hubby, she was under pressure by her aged mum who was in her 60s to settle down so that she'll see her grandchildren. I hope she's enjoying her home.

Goddys:
I'm very mature in all aspects but never getting married till I clock 40. There is no happiness in early marriage. Trust me. If you are wise, you will decipher this. If I'm 60 yr old and my child is 15 yr old, it changes nothing so long I have the resources to see him through life.

Re: Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? by Raalsalghul: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Goddys:

Respect bro. Respect! Folks think it's all about birthing early and retiring quick. But the most important thing is the legacies they live for their kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / She Raped Me / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.