Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring (484 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Embarks On Work Out Session, Boxing Ring Fight (Photos) / A Bird Turns To A Woman After Being Hit By A Moving Vehicle / Can One Get Charmed Through Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring by Maestro147(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yesterday I Had A Strange Experience And Uptil Now I'm Still Baffled.
Two Middle-aged Men Were Fighting, Then All Of A Sudden One Of Them Puts Him Hands Into His Back Pocket And Swiftly Brought Out A Ring Which He Wore On His Finger And Knocked His Opponent Off With A Single Slap Slightily On The Cheeck. The Guy Lost His Senses For A Few Seconds Before Gaining Himself Back And Was Totally Confused...
PLS, I WANT TO KNOW IF SUCH CHARMS REALLY EXIST.
Re: Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
If you attend school in Lagos you will know this.
Re: Guylost His Senses After Being Hit With A Charmed Ring by Maestro147(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Diz Happened In Nasarawa

(1) (Reply)

Video: Yorubas Share What They Like About Igbo People. / Oro Rituals To Be Carried Out Tomorrow At Ile-Ife 2nd of April 2020. / Traditional Marriage Or White, Which One Is Proper To Come First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.