Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (84936 Views)

Bbnaija Star Blasted For Spreading Her Legs In *EXPLICIT PHOTOS / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by oboy81: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue Chai, the guy don chop vegetable.
Just the way your Father ate Your Mother's Own Right? angry
PHOOL!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshi
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by metroid(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by lucianohase(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ur husband/partner na ODE ! Na d reason e dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by teniolav: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
CaesarDon:
The man may have ulterior motives for her pant

observer .. I reason u bros.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by worldman2: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
Yoruba mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by cookingsoul(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
if dey steal ur panties for ritual u go say they have started
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by boxypane(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chai... Na person born that man oo... Ikunle ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
So, because your man spreads your multicolored pants, automatically make the world a better place? grin

I can clearly tell you that you, your man and Buhari have the same brain.

Dear men, don't allow your urge for pussy turn you into senseless goat.

We nor go because of "meat" call cow "brother"

oga pussy get levelooo
If some gals catch you eeh
you will forget you forget your date of birth
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
So, because your man spreads your multicolored pants, automatically make the world a better place? grin

oga pussy get levelooo
If some gals catch you eeh
you will forget your date of birth.
Reminds me of one Idoma babe that year
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Sultty(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
After now they will start shouting about their missing panties grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by OMEGA009(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

What's wrong in washing pants?

As a woman, there is EVERYTHING wrong with allowing your partner wash your panties if you’re not sick or physically handicapped. It’s your underwear. Learn to do it yourself. But hey, what do I know?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Bendingmoment12(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
The guy don chop efo riro with pounded yam

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Alejob: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Anything to keep peace!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
You be prophet abi how do you know my GF name is Aisha? Well, I dey wash her pants but I no spread am outside cheesy na coded wink

Lol, see wetin pussy dey put you through. grin

Nor lemme catch you.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
OMEGA009:

As a woman, there is EVERYTHING wrong with allowing your partner wash your panties if you’re not sick or physically handicapped. It’s your underwear. Learn to do it yourself. But hey, what do I know?
Correct person.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by ogawisdom(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nne your juju strong sha grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
The guy looks like an house boy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Captain6(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
What an Iberiberism! undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:
But if you ask me, there's nothing wrong in washing your partner's undies. TBH.. I can't allow my partner wash mine Sha, if it's clothes fine and good.. Undies.. Mbanu( ain't happening)
Same way you wouldn't allow your partner wash your panties is same way I can't/dont see myself washing my Partner's panties...grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Gforce2019: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
See yeye- wife, taking selfie of herself and husband as a laundry... Don't worry your friends, sisters, mother, etc go join their own with your own to wash together....

There are eediot Ladies everywhere....all they just have is butt and boobs to entice well-meaning single guys and thereafter turn them to slaves...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Omookere: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
He need to wash her pant cos he don't have money to pay her after serious fuckkkk......
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:

4 Yoruba land dem dey call am efo riro grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by RTSC: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
What is up with some guys dating girls that look like runs girls?

Dyed hair and stuff.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Michelle55: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Same way you wouldn't allow your partner wash your panties is same way I can't/dont see myself washing my Partner's panties...grin
Lol.. Why can't you allow that?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by TruthinAction: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady has urged men to be like her partner (believed to be her husband) over his very "romantic" nature. The lady took to social media to share a video of her partner spreading her panties and bras outside after being washed.

The lady who was all smiles in the footage as her man "joyfully' executed the duty, said that this is one of the ways a man can show his woman how much he loves her.

The video has sparked mixed reactions among internet users.

Facebook user Micheal Ogba wrote; "this man deserves to be flogged, he doesn't even know when he's being mocked".

Sandra John wrote; "If all men can be like this, the world would be a better place".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/lady-shows-her-husband-spreading-her-underwear-outside-advices-men-photos.html

I am sure she is on weed. It should be the other way round. I am sure he doesn't know when the pix was taken.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by akinszz: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
won pa pa so bobo yen di gbewuda grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
she do d video to ridicule her husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Michelle55:

Lol.. Why can't you allow that?
Why should I??

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by OboOlora(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

I read that out in Yoruba, Walahi u b fool!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am sure she is on weed. It should be the other way round. I am sure he doesn't know when the pix was taken.
other way round ke.i cant even allow a woman to touch my boxers or briefs
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos by akinszz: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Captain6:
What an Iberiberism! undecided
that iberiberism no get cure grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.