Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

This Could Change Your Life Forever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Could Change Your Life Forever (560 Views)

7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / If You Could Change Your Partner, Would You Still Choose Your Husband Or Wife? / Advice I Regret Being Jealous Of My Mother- Law…i Wish I Could Change That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Change Your Life Forever by amyblessed(f): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Little Stories that could change the way you look at life.
1. Once upon a time I met a man who told me that telling the truth and making someone cry, is better than telling a lie and making someone smile and happy.
2. He said to me your true friends are those who will never avoid you just because they have met new friends.
3. As he kept on speaking to me, he said If some people do not appreciate and value my presence, I should work hard to make them value and appreciate my absence.
4. He said I must not be angry with anyone who is quiet on me because there must be a reason why they are quiet, and that I will get to know the reason later.
5. He told me it is always better to be a blessing to others at all times than to be a burden at all times.
6. He said I must learn to forgive others not because they deserve it but because I deserve the peace that comes with forgiveness.
7. I must know that everyone deserves a second chance and many more chances if they ask for forgiveness, but I must not loose my guard over their intentions.
8. I must not only talk to people in my free time, but I must free my time to talk to people.
9. I must know that the truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie will hurt for a long time.
10. I must learn to value and respect people who tell you the Truth no matter how painful the truth is.
11. I must make my decisions when I am in the right mood, not when I am angry, likewise I must not make promises when I am excited with high emotions.
12. I must know that some people are like candles that burn themselves to give light to others. I should not have regrets if I happen to be one of such candles.
13. I must learn to be a caring friend because it is a thousand times better than a careless lover.
14. I should value and protect my relationships of many years of investments because they are like a book that takes years to write but can get burnt only within few seconds.
15. He specifically said this repeatedly that If have a problem with someone, I should go tell the person and not go tell the world.
16. He said to me that I should know that nobody is too busy, it is just a matter of their priorities within a day.
17. He said to me that people can trust you when you are consistent with what you say and what you do.
18. He said with a low voice, only God can be totally trusted. Trust God 100%.
19. He then said no matter what, I must not forget those who helped and stood by me in my time of trials and during my difficult times.
20. I must always remember those who turned their backs on me in my difficult times of trials. Not for vengeance, but for the lesson of life.
21. I must be careful with those who put me into difficult times but I must never hate them. It is a lesson of life.
22. He said again I must be grateful at all times to God for this life and for living. It is a previlege and not a right.
23. As he was leaving me, he said, always remember how temporary this world is, I must always be conscious of the reality of eternity with God in heaven or with Satan in hell fire.

#Copied#

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by whitebeard(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by Zither(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Riveting words of wisdom. So much to learn from. My favourites are — 18, 22 and 23. They stand out to me, especially the eighteenth line. This is superficial knowledge on casual glance but runs deeper than it looks. Thanks for the wonderful write-up. May God grant you more wisdom and strength to spread His living Word.
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by amyblessed(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zither:
Riveting words of wisdom. So much to learn from. My favourites are — 18, 22 and 23. They stand out to me, especially the eighteenth line. This is superficial knowledge on casual glance but runs deeper than it looks. Thanks for the wonderful write-up. May God grant you more wisdom and strength to spread His living Word.

Thanks....they are wonderful, and I learnt a lot from them also. I'm not actually the writer of this particular piece, like I specified by adding #copied# at the end.
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by Zither(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
amyblessed:

Thanks....they are wonderful, and I learnt a lot from them also. I'm not actually the writer of this particular piece, like I specified by adding #copied# at the end.

Indeed, I noted that, but my appreciation is not misplaced. YOU brought our attention to it and, as such, my gratitude is rightly due to you.
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by amyblessed(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Zither:

Indeed, I noted that, but my appreciation is not misplaced. YOU brought our attention to it and, as such, my gratitude is rightly due to you.

Wow! thanks. And for reading too, we all should be appreciated.
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
Infact, I'm just short of words here. jesusjnr please what is the fight all about and who is actually fighting with you? I'm not even worth fighting over as I'm not an angel, I'm full of my own faults. Whatever qualities you think I possess is not something that others do not have.
Let's assume I disapprove of you, does it mean God has disapproved you? You are serving God not man, so strive to be approved by him, not me. Okay?
please let's focus on what we are here for, to win souls for God, and not to fight for anyone's attention.
Sorry I have been banned in the religion section and can't comment till tomorrow but if I wait till then it might be too late to respond to you.

You know I had already typed a comprehensive response for you that also chronicled my time, experience in Nairaland thus far and also the entails of this conversion story, etc to make you have a better understanding of where i'm coming from, but it turned out to be to long.

Hence I thought it was best I p.m.ed you so that we'd be able to communicate at length outside, but I have not yet gotten a response from you up till this very moment.

I guess it was my bad that I yet decided to post a short response to you, for it has left issues already addressed in the comprehensive one yet lingering.

Now Amy something you've done severally now that I wonder the basis of it, is to keep bringing the matter of God's approval into my response to you, for I have never implied that your approval or disapproval had anything to do with that of God, so I wonder why you kept repeating such.

Now I have been clearly approved or endorsed by God, and that have been proven by such unusual results here, and there is nothing any christian here can do to change that as you may have already observed. So this has nothing to do with that, but everything to do with me and you.

Don't get it twisted about the fighting part, because that christian that came to you and told you what he did, represents the views of most Christians here, and was also the same for that thread God is like a little child.

So when you came and endorsed it, I just knew that you were different from most Christians here, hence I followed you closely to confirm that notion, and I was right.

So it has nothing to do with you being perfect or not, but that at least that you had the spiritual quality to see what others were not able to see, which said something about you

I'm relatively new here, just came early October last and you can do your research to see how many instances of atheist conversion to Jesus, that has been attributed to any christian here, and good luck to you if you find any because it has usually been the otherwise, that is the conversion of Christians to atheists here being attributed to atheists here.

So when it happens that not just one but two atheists confirmed their conversion to Christ on the same day and both of them were attributed to the jesusjnr that most Christians here disapproved of, then you would know that it could never be by coincidence.

Now you've heard me speak, tell me do you think that such extent of words could be manmade? Even myself that says them, after saying them a times I would yet go back and learn from the things I say, because it is not me, but He that is in me that has been given the the right conditions to show what He's capable of.

That's why I wanted you be a part of what God was doing with me here, because you acknowledged me Amy, when most christians here didn't.

Please reply my pm
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by amyblessed(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr post=75968791]
Sorry I have been banned in the religion section and can't comment till tomorrow but if I wait till then it might be too late to respond to you.

You know I had already typed a comprehensive response for you that also chronicled my time, experience in Nairaland thus far and also the entails of this conversion story, etc to make you have a better understanding of where i'm coming from, but it turned out to be to long.

Hence I thought it was best I p.m.ed you so that we'd be able to communicate at length outside, but I have not yet gotten a response from you up till this very moment.

I guess it was my bad that I yet decided to post a short response to you, for it has left issues already addressed in the comprehensive one yet lingering.

Now Amy something you've done severally now that I wonder the basis of it, is to keep bringing the matter of God's approval into my response to you, for I have never implied that your approval or disapproval had anything to do with that of God, so I wonder why you kept repeating such.

Now I have been clearly approved or endorsed by God, and that have been proven by such unusual results here, and there is nothing any christian here can do to change that as you may have already observed. So this has nothing to do with that, but everything to do with me and you.

Don't get it twisted about the fighting part, because that christian that came to you and told you what he did, represents the views of most Christians here, and was also the same for that thread God is like a little child.

So when you came and endorsed it, I just knew that you were different from most Christians here, hence I followed you closely to confirm that notion, and I was right.

So it has nothing to do with you being perfect or not, but that at least that you had the spiritual quality to see what others were not able to see, which said something about you

I'm relatively new here, just came early October last and you can do your research to see how many instances of atheist conversion to Jesus, that has been attributed to any christian here, and good luck to you if you find any because it has usually been the otherwise, that is the conversion of Christians to atheists here being attributed to atheists here.

So when it happens that not just one but two atheists confirmed their conversion to Christ on the same day and both of them were attributed to the jesusjnr that most Christians here disapproved of, then you would know that it could never be by coincidence.

Now you've heard me speak, tell me do you think that such extent of words could be manmade? Even myself that says them, after saying them a times I would yet go back and learn from the things I say, because it is not me, but He that is in me that has been given the the right conditions to show what He's capable of.

That's why I wanted you be a part of what God was doing with me here, because you acknowledged me Amy, when most christians here didn't.

Please reply my pm[/quote

It's alright. I really dont have much to say about this anymore. I have replied your pm.
Why were you banned?
Re: This Could Change Your Life Forever by amyblessed(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
jesusjnr:

Please reply my pm

It's alright. I really dont have much to say about this anymore. I have replied your pm.
Why were you banned?
(Modify) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
(1) (

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Teach Your Kids How To Resolve Conflict / Why I Butchered My Husband And Buried Him / His Mood Changed And Our Marriage Imploded. Then He Took A Blood Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.