Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) (2834 Views)

The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by Symphony007: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
The man of the moment who the whole of Nigeria wants to hear from finally speaks to Nigerians and election stakeholders!!

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't just know, where they brought this useless man from. A grown up man, allowing himself to be intimidated and blackmailed by the ever useless PDP..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
He initially wanted to speak while sitting but the shout of "no, no"made him stand up

2 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is only a debtor who thinks tomorrow is too far....Who go win go still win....

Btw, #RELEASENWAAMAIKPE!!!......We need him at a time like this!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by youngsahito(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
This man is incompetent and clueless
Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't just know, where they brought this useless man from.
As useless as the pathetic evil creature ruling Nigeria now.
Both of them will be sent back to their useless village

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't just know, where they brought this useless man from. A grown up man, allowing himself to intimidated and blackmailed by the ever useless PDP..
You're right. Almost every public officer in this administration is useless, just like Buhari

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
As useless as the pathetic evil creature ruling Nigeria now.
Both of them will be sent back to their useless village

Sorry, I dont respond to senseless comments by ipob yoots.

8 Likes

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Sorry, I dont respond to senseless comments by ipob yoots.
zombie you are as confused as the lifeless illiterate in Aso Rock and the useless INEC boss.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by xandercage1: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians are angry they should bring more microphone
Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by lovere: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I don't just know, where they brought this useless man from. A grown up man, allowing himself to be intimidated and blackmailed by the ever useless PDP..
Shut up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by chieftroller003: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin

Hope say dis one too no go drop different lie for each microphone

I no mention name oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by Treasure17(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Don't even have issue with the ridiculous postponement but the timing, affected plans and wasted resources. Bunch of low grade minds in this country who are insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.
Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by Guestlander: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
He must be fired after the elections. His middle name must be incompetence.
Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by DLondonboiy: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
I hate to be yakubu right now...The man was ready. Buhari pressured him to a standstill..

Buhari must suffer.

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by MissSweet(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
All I know is that Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by Nigerianization(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari brought him from the region of first class citizens who in his eyes are better than others

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by 2wenty9ineteen: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

For mentioning PDP

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by SalamRushdie: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin cheesy don't you think you are taking this career of decieving yourself to far cheesy..I hope you know nobody believes you but are only enjoying watching you and Oshiomole fool yourself hahahahahahahaah

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
How can INEC postpone election when sensitive materials have been sent out to the states and other substations? The APC we know is very desperate and this is Buhari's remote control. This postponment has been pre-planned as plan B by APC if the pendulum swung against them. PDP should demand for a new ballot papers with an accurate imprinted date. This is a collusion between INEC and APC, take it or leave it. INEC cannot postpone election without the knowledge of Buhari. Nigeria must stand on free and fair election. Let the votes of Nigerians count.

1 Like

Re: See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar, chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leaves us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Remains Jobless And Ignored / Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. / Suspension: Embattled APC Chairman Reacts To Appeal Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.