Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (36774 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Zenithsblog(f): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
@ZENITHNAIJA

Governor El Rufai of Kaduna have been accused of cooking up the story of the 66 people killed last night in Kajuru L.G.A of Kaduna

Prof Chidi Odinkalu, a Channels TV election consultant during a media chat on "The Verdict" accused El-Rufai of fabricating the "66 FULANI KILLED" Story and equally noted some poinfs such as, where are the bodies and why didnt any arm of the security agency join him in the press conference.

Recall that Kaduna state government, on Friday evening, disclosed that 66 persons were killed by unknown gunmen in Kajuru local government of Kaduna state, according to a statement issued by the spokesman to the governor of Kaduna state, Samuel Aruwan.

The statement however did not provide details about where or how the incidence happened but said among the victims were 22 children and 12 women.

Watch the video here and see photo below.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by StRichard(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by SalamRushdie: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
it was all part of the plot to rig the elections by forcing INEC to cancel election on Southern Kaduna

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Sirheny007(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
I cannot put it beyond that midget..

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Charmingrascal(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hellrufai is a religious and tribal bigot.

I won't doubt this, that fool might actually cooked up this story to cause unrest and make it appear as if Fulanis (Muslims) are being attacked in Kaduna by Southern Kaduna Christians just to justify the Fulanis when they eventually unleash terror on innocent Southern Kaduna people. That midget lost two of his children because of his wickedness and yet he is unrepentant.

I wonder why hellrufai was voted a Governor in the first place

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria must work for all Nigerians! By voting out the government and leadership that is so rudderless, its blames everyone and everything else without ever taking responsibility, the restoration begins!

#BetterNigeriaWithAtikuAgueroAbubakar.

81 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Slynation(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm...... if true, I wonder the motive behind that, Buh anything from the mind of this this man is full of evil!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by hucienda: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's up to Kaduna people to know what to do with him.

7 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by doctokwus: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
El Rufai clearly gave himself away as having devilish intentions,as usual,when he quickly mentioned that "66 Fulanis were killed".
Let's even forget the lie about the story and number,which responsible government official,talkless of a governor,would hurriedly mention the ethnicity of a people killed,assuming it's even true?
It's only a satanic individual with devilish intentions that would say what El Rufai said.
The man with the dullard are birds plummed from the same evil stock!Satan's in babariga!!

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by deomelo: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
These Igbos no dey taya with their angry mob mentality syndrome sha

Na only you losers dey Nigeria ni?

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Hysense: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Little Hitler is at it again. Shirt man devil

10 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Bella55555(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
it was all part of the plot to rig the elections by forcing INEC to cancel election on Southern Kaduna
exactly these people must go PDP all the way

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Bloooody(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wailers keep saying rubbish
Sai baba will rule us
Sai baba 2023
Sai yousuf

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bkool7(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bleep IMPORTANT NOTICE Bleep

I have the directive of Her Excellency the Deputy Governor of Lagos State to inform ALL Lagos State school's stakeholders and the general public that the state government is compelled by the change in election dates to further review the 2018/19 school academic calendar as stated below:

All schools resume Monday 18th February, 2019

All schools in Lagos state are expected to close on the following dates:

Friday 22nd of February and to resume on Monday 25th

Friday 8th March 2019 and to resume on Monday 11th March

All public and private schools, school leàders añd school associations should take note and adhere strictly. Kindly give this public announcement wide and urgent publicity.

Thank you

Mrs Ronke Soyombo
DG( Education Quality Assurance)

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Bonapart(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
How Elrufai still walks free beats my imagination. God of judgment will judge Elrufai. The blood you have shed will hurt you

28 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Philinho(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
He will lie himself out of government

10 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by canalily(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
pls bring him lets cook him down and use his pepper soup on 23rd

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by KingsCity: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
That dwarf is very very mischievous

29 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by DMerciful(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is this not hate speech?

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You are officially a devil incarnate.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Bonapart(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
wjazwhrm:
Ok
mods no dey see these kind people ban. Head slammers moderators doing selective bans. Joke of a forum

5 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by thunder74(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
El rufai is evil. He can do it and much more. Buhari is selfish, even if Satan supports his reelection, he supplies the logistics.
How can a president say that "Vote for me and vote any other Governorship candidate of yours

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by yrex01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Stop reading wen I see d man name. IPod sha

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zenithsblog:
@ZENITHNAIJA

Governor El Rufai of Kaduna have been accused of cooking up the story of the 66 people killed last night in Kajuru L.G.A of Kaduna

Prof Chidi Odinkalu, a Channels TV election consultant during a media chat on "The Verdict" accused El-Rufai of fabricating the "66 FULANI KILLED" Story and equally noted some poinfs such as, where are the bodies and why didnt any arm of the security agency join him in the press conference.

Recall that Kaduna state government, on Friday evening, disclosed that 66 persons were killed by unknown gunmen in Kajuru local government of Kaduna state, according to a statement issued by the spokesman to the governor of Kaduna state, Samuel Aruwan.

The statement however did not provide details about where or how the incidence happened but said among the victims were 22 children and 12 women.

Watch the video here and see photo below.

The pictures of the dead and their mass graves are available and its already in the dailies as authentic news.

That professor is the liar

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/313348-how-66-people-were-killed-in-kaduna-in-two-days.html#.XGhixJGriEY.twitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Mahsums: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yamiri shut up

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by klever18(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
wjazwhrm:
Ok
ewo nairaland dis 1 week me ooo
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by bedspread: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
I Suspected this Heavily Last when someone tweeted from that area that Nothing of Such Happened!

The Whole Earth should take Note of Elrufai! He is a Threat to Every Nation on the Earth!

The United Nation should Take Note! This Man should be Blacklisted!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Igbos and their support for the propagation of fake news due to hatred.

I have personally seen the pictures of the dead and their mass graves.

The killings happened and el rufai today paid a condolence visit to the community along with the sss boss of the state to calm the situation

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
When I learnt that earlier, I knew the bigot Hell Roof High is utterly wicked.

Let him show us the bodies.

I hope it is not all part of the plot to postpone the elections? This tyrant called Buhari can do anything to hold on to power.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.