Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178130 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Busta(f): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2006
lol

eslynera:

Do you know the difference between like love and lust?? get that tongue

at least they all started with an "L" grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Bradonfly(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
Actually, babes need not border about what to talk about, guys have a way of forming smart, though it goes both ways, the thing is , there are so many things to talk about, it depends on both of you, where u met the first time and how you met can make a whole month's gists. for me I never bordered my brain thinking of what to gist with babe, sometimes I start from the environment we are in, hay just be plain that's all,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2007
Story grin grin grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by phoenixman: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
why do you call yourself "baby" and you are a woman
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by fellow(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2007
well thats a funny one
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2007
Pls Onyi try to find out the following, Find out about his family background if he's well brought up, If he's got the fear of God, if he'd ever made love without condom to know the possibility of him having HIV, the number of girls he has dated and how long it took him to dump them so u can know precisely when he's gonna dump u. if he'd ever pregnated a girl before to know his fertility etc ha ha ha ha
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Bradonfly(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2007
if he has ever impreganted a babe before shows he is not careful and have the tendency to repeat it with new babes, aborting the baby is a crime too, what are we saying here? my best and kindid advice still remains let things happen naturally, if both decided to remain deaf and dump, I have seen relationships that worked well that way (less talk), must we talk?, just be yourself, there is no point practicing what to tell a lady/guy, unless you do not have work to do.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kunz: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2007
Ask him if he can make babies grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by stiyke(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2007
@ kunz
Thats a nice one.
But did anyone notice the author of this thread is male?? is he a gay?? or is it a mistake?? grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Bradonfly(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2007
You are guy of details my brother, I noticed that from day one but preferred to enjoy the fun rather than discussing details.

Kunz, how would you know if you can make babies?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sammyjl(f): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2007
shocked Y did he leave his previous relationship (if he was ever involved) and y he likes you.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by brensbee22(f): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2007
Bradonfly,dats true i noticed the person who started the flow is a male.
I think its an error.or he just wanted to start a topic,so it doesnt look
like he aint contributing.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2007
what do u think about me
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Bradonfly(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2007
it means the relationship is deep then for u to appear necked b4 him, in this case I would ask you ,who was scrubbing your b4 now or do you want something else?, think its off track
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2007
are you cheating on me ? shocked
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jerseygurl(f): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2007
Ask him if he has a big dick grin, dat iz only if ya haven't seen it yet,
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Dixie: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2007
hey ya i so need hep i do i get my boyfriend to open up to me!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jerseygurl(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
@dixie, if yor boo refuses 2 open up, y dont ya get sumfin hot 4 y'all 2 watch, ya know wat i mean, "hardcore or xxxpurn", i bet ya, he's gonna get high, wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lovelykofo(f): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2007
ask ur boyfriend how long is his prick tongue

grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 1love1(f): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2007
guys of these days can't be trusted. Ask him-

If he has another girlfriend that he forgot to mention

if he has a fiancee that happens to live in another city/ country

if he has kids (baby daddy syndrome)

if he thinks he's gay

if he knows he just wants to play around and the relationship is'nt really heading anywhere

if he wnats to have anopen relationship (without telling you first)

if he's family is hard to impress and sadistic.

if he truly cares about you or just wants to have fun
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lovelykofo(f): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2007
on a serious note, gurls, lets face it, even if we ask all d askables questions in this world and the world to come, guys will always be guys. they will everly tell u what will make you happy. ( and start thinking like "oh my God!, he loves me so much"wink tongueso, dont let us disturb ourselves with d stress of cracking our lovely heads to ask questions thats gonna bring forth lies and heart break at d end of d day?

its either u paint him black and love him that way so that wen things begin to surface, u wld ve prepare for that (not that one will always want that anyway) but anything can happen u know undecided

to guys in da house, no offence meant. ti e ba de binu, well, eyin le mo o grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by ayoguiter(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
i think it okay asking such questions
but i bet he will only tell u the truth of everything over time

Like me, i will study ur stand too b4 i begin to vomit all those stuff,abeg

but if lady is okay by u, there is nothing u should hide for her, if u really love
u wouldnt want to hurt her if she finds out later else where
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by diyobdw(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2007
@ 1-Love- yeah! nice list of questions wink

@lovelykofo-
"guys will always be guys"- that is the more reason why she should ask without a fight and often too. Guy forget thier lies easily especially with the one they want to keep.

Like[b] "guys will always be guys"[/b] and " feminine wile will always last that while!" grin
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by angelchi(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
i dnt tink u need to ask a guy all that kin of quest, i dnt see myself asking my new date the kind of car he has or if he wears dis or dat n like someone said the guy will tink u r after his money,so girl jus take ur time know if he his someone u can be with n with time u wil no if he has a mansion or nt. wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by magneto(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2007
ladies, pls don't ever ask ur man about his previous relationships (except he tells u himself) seriously, it sucks!! it creates room for 'comparing n contrasting' which is not ideal for ur relationship. like 50 put it, "don't indulge in my past, Bleep what happened before u". . .
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jesseose(f): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2007
Una get time ooo, is she a baby? if she no know what to say she can as well keep quiet , cos u cannot prepare a list of things to say to ur boyfriend from home cos they come naturally so i dont see this as a good topic to discuss on proto.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by whiteNkem(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2007
magneto:

ladies, please don't ever ask your man about his previous relationships (except he tells u himself) seriously, it sucks!! it creates room for 'comparing n contrasting' which is not ideal for your relationship. like 50 put it, "don't indulge in my past, Bleep what happened before u". . .

And I'll say "amen" to that! But then, how come guys always ask about that??Do you think it doesn't work the other way too? No, some women don like either talking abt their past! Yet, I broke up with an ex cuz of some stupid past diggin`.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2007
As a guy, I hate one particular question that girlfriends ask all the time. I have many friends, guys and girls and any question, from my girlfriend ,that demands a comparison is annoying to me.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Busta(f): 4:59am On Jan 26, 2007
@whitelexi,
can you expantiate more on that?

comparison as in??
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Macgreat(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hmmmm phew! Questions!!!
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by felia(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
u guys are bunch of losers. girls be real with your self trust me u dont want to execpt that list. who ever wrote that is a dumb ass.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by curiousNja(f): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2007
Make sure to ask him to get tested for STDs before having sex with him for the first time. Of course, you should get tested too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.