Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17672 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
I had to create an alternate account for relationship advice and matters of the heart.

I've watched in deep pains about how girls have been manipulating guys and how guys have fallen deeply for their schemes and antics.

Nairaland is blessed with someone like ubunja that is always on hand with his miseducations. Baba Twale.

I'm merely here to also lend my voice because I believe guys mumu Don do!!!!

We must be liberated, even though I know not all guys are destined to be liberated.

Some will still be woman wrappers and pussy slaves, but for the fortunate few that will want to be emancipated, Casanova is here for you.

Please I need people to indicate interest before I move on..
God bless

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Kingsteve(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Josnac(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bia, Cassava or Casanova... respect yourself oo. if you want to start something, start something and don't be doing us like INEC.

I don't use to like rough play o.

21 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by dingbang(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ah mean, why do we take things that happen on social media too seriously? Alot of people come in here to post things out of their frustrated depressed life and others tend to make them feel like their opinions count!

Jeez! Have a life

3 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Let me give you some scenarios.

You see a girl for the first time and you're immediately wowed and taken in.

You walk up to her, make small talk, if you're good with words, you can make her laugh and collect her number.
Maybe you met her in an eatery or mall or anywhere and you end up going to have some drinks and snacks.

What signals are you immediately sending out?
My name is ATM Machine!!!!!
Whoa.. I'm not saying you shouldn't get her drinks or something, but some guys go ahead to do more, like pay for whatever she was buying or something.

Really?

Okay, let me not be sidetracked.
You've gotten her number..
She probably has a boyfriend or atleast 30 passive admirers and 10 active and serious ones.

What are your odds?

Lets assume you're tall, dark, nice physique, smart, well to do.
So she sees you as an option.

Then, that evening or the next you call her/chat her up on WhatsApp and you guys get talking.

You have barely started talking and you're already telling her you like her (heloooooo, she knew that, 20 seconds before you even opened your mouth to talk to her) and how beautiful she is (seriously?? She's heard it a billion times).

Immediately she starts to lose interest in you fast, because, believe it or not, that particular pattern has become boring to her and she actually needs adventure.

Ever seen a broke boy or someone you're obviously better than financially fùcking the girl that said no to you

He is probably daring, has a sense of adventure, stingy with his compliments (so that whenever he actually compliments, she adores it), he's mean, he doesn't bow to her whims and carpricss.

I remember a line from a James Hadley Chase novel I read one time..

"Why are you sitting down there, won't you stand and acknowledge my presence?"

"Say what you want to say and let me be on my way"

"I could have you beaten, you manner less dog!! "

"I've heard about you and your snobbish attitude and I'll have none of that"

Shocked beyond words, she stared at him, then slowly let out a smile.
"at last, a real man"

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
So, the first mistake you should never make when meeting a girl for the first time is to spend a penny on her.

If you collected her number inside the bus, pay your fare and bid her goodbye.

If you met her at the mall, pay for what you bought and bid her farewell.

I bet you, about 35% of guys that started off like this, some days or weeks later, the girls phone will suddenly have problems, her house rent will become overdue, her mother will fall sick and no money for hospital bills, her provision will finish, her pad will finish, she will not have eaten since morning..

Beware!!

Back to my reference to the JHC novel, when you meet a girl and you're overwhelmed by her beauty, you turn to a Yes Man.
Anything she asks for or want, you'd happily oblige, some even go as far as displeasing themselves or borrowing.

She probably looks at you with disgust at your weakness, even though she's milking you dry.

There are some requests she'll make, you can do it quite comfortably, but don't.
This sets a precedent in your relationship that she just can't get anything she wants.

"Emeka, I want to make my hair", you transfer 10k to her account.

She'll enthuse you with, Aww, thanks babe, I know I could count on you.

She's probably laughing at you.
And she even probably sent half of the money to a broke guy that's found the secrets to her heart and kitty.

You've probably heard tales of "I gave her everything she wanted, I tried to provide her needs, but after everything she dumped me/found her cheating on me".

That's a common tale..

It's a psychological thing with women.

They need you to show strength, to show you have a will of your own, not just a will controlled by pussy.

I'll continue later.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
Ah mean, why do we take things that happen on social media too seriously? Alot of people come in here to post things out of their frustrated depressed life and others tend to make them feel like their opinions count!

Jeez! Have a life

Whats your point sir?

7 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Josnac:
Bia, Cassava or Casanova... respect yourself oo. if you want to start something, start something and don't be doing us like INEC.

I don't use to like rough play o.

grin

Updated.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by oladoja1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
wow
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Josnac(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Following..
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by papadoculus(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is %100 fact. its an irony though.
i have a broke frend who dates up to 4 girls withing the same class, and dey spend so much on him, exp wen other magas keep spending on them. Some of them even leave their ATM card with him.

13 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Came4apost(m): 1:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Using a classical approach for local Nigerian girls will not work .. Just flunt small cash and stay around only if she gives some slack in return don't fall for olosho

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Came4apost(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2019
papadoculus:
i have a broke frend who dates up to 4 girls withing the same class, and dey spend so much on him, exp wen other magas keep spending on them. Some of them even leave their ATM card with him.
your friend might end up in hot soup soon .. Taking money from a lady is like doing money ritual it will not last grin

9 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Wapizy(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Am enjoying these
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2019
papadoculus:

A lot of guys erroneously think that their money will make a girl love you.

How wrong they are.

Sure, they'll flock around you if you have the money, but make no mistakes about it, they don't love you and when the money finishes, they desert.

A little peep into female psychology.

Some girls are sapiosexual. I.e they love and admire intelligent people.. It could be book intelligence or street intelligence or both.
I know a guy that's dirt poor, dresses shabbily, this guy is undesirable and smells, but this girl was dying for him.
She rejected men that asked her out in their rides, she didn't mind.
Money will bring the bitches but to think they love you?
You're in error.

Some girls like appearance.
These type of girls are the easiest to Bleep, deceive and manipulate, they're the complete embodiment of "fish brain" when they are attracted to a guy for his "swag".
Borrow some nice sneakers from your friend, look good, smell fine, if you can sweet talk the bimbo, that's a plus, before you know it, she's screaming in your bedroom.
Not all girls tho, but majority, before they come for my head cheesy

Many girls like a funny, witty guy.
Once you know how to make them laugh and they're always happy around you, you're 80% there.
We all have our personal problems and forgetting them once in a while is a welcome respite.

Some others are nymphs, they just love a good dicking down. They're usually promiscuous.
They usually masquerade as virgins or they use the famous "my uncle raped me when I was 16" line.
Once they click in gear with you, they're not letting go.
If you don't meet their standard, they can always fall back on "its been a long while I had sex, it was painful, I told you I didn't want it" or some rubbish just to discharge you.

Some others love you for your cash and flashiness..

They want that financial security. They can get wet when they see you counting money or do any despicable thing once you promise them money or gifts..

Kings, in all you do, avoid this girl and the appearance based girl.
Remember, falling in love is a sin and is akin to dying in battle.

Casan0va

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:
Using a classical approach for local Nigerian girls will not work .. Just flunt small cash and stay around only if she gives some slack in return don't fall for olosho

cool cool

Depends on the girl you meet, and what you want from them.

Do you want them to be in your control in a relationship or just bang and go?

Many Nigerian men are the women in their relationship.
They've sold their masculinity for a piece of meat.
Sad.

10 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:
your friend might end up in hot soup soon .. Taking money from a lady is like doing money ritual it will not last grin

Depends on the intentions of the girl.

Maybe she wants marriage?
Or she's just having fun.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

A lot of guys erroneously think that their money will make a girl love you.

How wrong they are.

Sure, they'll flock around you if you have the money, but make no mistakes about it, they don't love you and when the money finishes, they desert.

A little peep into female psychology.

Some girls are sapiosexual. I.e they love and admire intelligent people.. It could be book intelligence or street intelligence or both.
I know a guy that's dirt poor, dresses shabbily, this guy is undesirable and smells, but this girl was dying for him.
Money will bring the bitches but to think they love you?
You're in error.

Some girls like appearance.
These type of girls are the easiest to Bleep, deceive and manipulate, they're the complete embodiment of "fish brain" when they are attracted to a guy for his "swag".
Borrow some nice sneakers from your friend, look good, smell fine, if you can sweet talk the bimbo, that's a plus, before you know it, she's screaming in your bedroom.
Not all girls tho, but majority, before they come for my head cheesy

Many girls like a funny, witty guy.
Once you know how to make them laugh and they're always happy around you, you're 80% there.
We all have our personal problems and forgetting them once in a while is a welcome respite.

Some others are nymphs, they just love a good dicking down. They're usually promiscuous.
They usually masquerade as virgins or they use the famous "my uncle raped me when I was 16" line.
Once they click in gear with you, they're not letting go.
If you don't meet their standard, they can always fall back on "its been a long while I had sex, it was painful, I told you I didn't want it" or some rubbish just to discharge you.

Some others love you for your cash and flashiness..

They want that financial security. They can get wet when they see you counting money or do any despicable thing once you promise them money or gifts..

Kings, in all you do, avoid this girl and the appearance based girl.
Remember, falling in love is a sin and is akin to dying in battle.

Casan0va
Ubunja all you are advising men is to fall for low quality women. Take his advice at your own risk
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Xbursta(m): 4:03am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ubunja all you are advising men is to fall for low quality women. Take his advice at your own risk

before nko is it your own risk undecided
funmisticqueen:

before nko is it your own risk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
pussy is pussy.

21 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2019
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off
Casan0va:
I had to create an alternate account for relationship advice and matters of the heart.

I've watched in deep pains about how girls have been manipulating guys and how guys have fallen deeply for their schemes and antics.

Nairaland is blessed with someone like ubunja that is always on hand with his miseducations. Baba Twale.

I'm merely here to also lend my voice because I believe guys mumu Don do!!!!

We must be liberated, even though I know not all guys are destined to be liberated.

Some will still be woman wrappers and pussy slaves, but for the fortunate few that will want to be emancipated, Casanova is here for you.

Please I need people to indicate interest before I move on..
God bless

12 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off

How old are you?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Came4apost(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Depends on the girl you meet, and what you want from them.

Do you want them to be in your control in a relationship or just bang and go?

Many Nigerian men are the women in their relationship.
They've sold their masculinity for a piece of meat.
Sad.
Fact is masculinity is not the way up a woman's heart women wants comfort, some level of protection, and space for errors .. Acting manly and strict will get you nowhere with real women .
All ladies take the idea of looking for comfort and step it up to the point where they become gold diggers ..my point a real woman can still be loved the normal way and treated right not socially engineered in any way .. That's a violation to me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by stinjoe(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Whenever i am in a relationship, i do make sure her love for me surpases mine. I sure have to be myself always, even if you don't like it, in due time, you will have to love me for who i am. I'm always unpredictable and that's an edge. All these i applied to my male and female friends and even to my family all round. My 2 cents.

6 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Hugo55(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Ride on bro
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

Fact is masculinity is not the way up a woman's heart women wants comfort, some level of protection, and space for errors .. Acting manly and strict will get you nowhere with real women .
All ladies take the idea of looking for comfort and step it up to the point where they become gold diggers ..my point a real woman can still be loved the normal way and treated right not socially engineered in any way .. That's a violation to me

I ask again, do you want control in a relationship or fùck and go?
Stop beating about the bush.

And what do you mean by "loved the normal way"?..

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
stinjoe:
Whenever i am in a relationship, i do make sure her love for me surpases mine. I sure have to be myself always, even if you don't like it, in due time, you will have to love me for who i am. I'm always unpredictable and that's an edge. All these i applied to my male and female friends and even to my family all round. My 2 cents.

You've said it all.
Be unpredictable.
Don't be a pussy slave.
Nice guys get played

8 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kullozone(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
dingbang:

Jeez! Have a life

What's this asss licker eater talking about sef
Mumu boysmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Came4apost(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
See a woman calling another woman low quality .. This is why I hate educated girls .. They are full of shit and think they know all Bleep you what that low quality girl does to make me happy will shock you .. Low quality we are all human and low quality is less problem .. But still works still takes good care of your kids

28 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Came4apost(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

I ask again, do you want control in a relationship or fùck and go?
Stop beating about the bush.

And what do you mean by "loved the normal way"?..
I get you .. Its the Casanova way you are preaching well HIV and other guys are out there ..continue fucking and going
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Uglymugg: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Nice "REAL" Story bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.