Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17657 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Uglymugg:

Nice "REAL" Story bro

All man to his opinions
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

I get you .. Its the Casanova way you are preaching well HIV and other guys are out there ..continue fucking and going

People hate what that don't understand.
It's normal
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Uglymugg: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:
[sup][/sup]

All man to his opinions

You mean the sky is blue? Everyone already knows that.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

See a woman calling another woman low quality .. This is why I hate educated girls .. They are full of shit and think they know all Bleep you what that low quality girl does to make me happy will shock you .. Low quality we are all human and low quality is less problem .. But still works still takes good care of your kids
you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off

Aww, ain't you a sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are entitled to your opinion.

Now I'm curious.

What do you mean by low quality women?

Honest question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

well said

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

Now I'm curious.

What do you mean by low quality women?

Honest question.
low quality women are women who don't know what they want, and if they do know what they want, they don't act like it.

They haven't worked on their self worth and won't make a conscious effort to put in effort to go after and position themselves or to attract the what they desire.
They tolerate every sort of behavior from others in the name of being tolerant or dutiful and faithfully.

4 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

See a woman calling another woman low quality .. This is why I hate educated girls .. They are full of shit and think they know all Bleep you what that low quality girl does to make me happy will shock you .. Low quality we are all human and low quality is less problem .. But still works still takes good care of your kids
but u wish to marry a literate lady??..if u r educated,marry an educated lady.But if u r nt educated,go for uneducated lady..dat is d way forward.Take it or leave it,wat i mean here is 'knw where u belong'
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ubunja all you are advising men is to fall for low quality women. Take his advice at your own risk

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Dshocker(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2019
papadoculus:
This is %100 fact. its an irony though.
i have a broke frend who dates up to 4 girls withing the same class, and dey spend so much on him, exp wen other magas keep spending on them. Some of them even leave their ATM card with him.

Today is Sunday,can you please stop lying
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by yetunsbay(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Casanova ur view on this :

1. We're in newly established distance relationship (inter-state) basically I care for her & communicate often every night. What next step can be taken to sustain my 'genuine' love in her heart and to avoid being desperate ?

2. There exist other peep whom we've been rolling & I belief she knws already where am driving at indirectly. The issue is she lies (jst bit of my belief sha) in the sense that most often she promise to visit but always default.... in whc at this period I sacrifice a lots to avoid disappointing her. Now, for a week have stopped chatting/calling her & neither she hasn't. What next step is advisable at present bro ?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:
Using a classical approach for local Nigerian girls will not work .. Just flunt small cash and stay around only if she gives some slack in return don't fall for olosho

cool cool

Flaunt it but let her have none of it. Honestly this shit works. You go Bleep till you tire. There's a girl on mee now. And I used this casanova skill on her. Today she calls me stingy heartless, wicked but still comes to me house for a Bleep. I wonder why girls are wired that way.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2019
yetunsbay:

1. We're in newly established distance relationship (inter-state) basically I care for her & communicate often every night. What next step can be taken to sustain my 'genuine' love in her heart and to avoid being desperate ?

2. There exist other peep whom we've been rolling & I belief she knws already where am driving at indirectly. The issue is she lies (jst bit of my belief sha) in the sense that most often she promise to visit but always default.... in whc at this period I sacrifice a lots to avoid disappointing her. Now, for a week have stopped chatting/calling her & neither she hasn't. What next step is advisable at present bro ?

Keep your distance bro. She will wonder why you don't call anymore. It could take weeks but be strong. While away that time with another slay queen until she comes back and when she does. Be heartless. Do not succumb to her whims
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
but u wish to marry a literate lady??..if u r educated,marry an educated lady.But if u r nt educated,go for uneducated lady..dat is d way forward.Take it or leave it,wat i mean here is 'knw where u belong'

There is a big difference btw literate and educated. A literate person is someone who can read write while ann educated person is one who uses what one has already learned. You are obviously the former and not the later you girls can read and write but don't use their brain. WTF!

6 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

There is a big difference btw literate and educated. A literate person is someone who can read write while ann educated person is one who uses what one has already learned. You are obviously the former and not the later you girls can read and write but don't use their brain. WTF!
r u done talking??
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:

That one can come later when we realise the girls has grown up and understands what is means to be with a real man
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by catwalq(f): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

How old are you?

Old enough

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
r u done talking??

I used to like that song. But hope you got my message? Mhiz blissgregory

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by yetunsbay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

Keep your distance bro. She will wonder why you don't call anymore. It could take weeks but be strong. While away that time with another slay queen until she comes back and when she does. Be heartless. Do not succumb to her whims
thks bro I appreciate u mean the number 2 case ?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:

Old enough
the girl make sense die. But if you are young, I duff my hat for you. Its hard to see clear headed girls these days
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
yetunsbay:
thks bro I appreciate u mean the number 2 case ?
for no. 2 mehn live your life and stop trying to impress anny girl. There are to many beautiful girls in the world to be worrying about ot disappointing one. Befor I used to wonder why broke guys get the best chicks. My player cousin Emeka aka mekus opened my eyes. See, girls are used to getting praises from us guys and when the spot one who does not succumb to her seduction she stops to win to her band of worshipers. As they say curiosity kills the cat. By the time she finds out you are just an ordinary guy like others you would have smashed her already. The rule is be mysterious until you smash her. Pls make sure you smash her properly for Okafors law to hold. Next time she won't mind if you are a broke guy or not all she is thinking about is that you damn good
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:
I had to create an alternate account for relationship advice and matters of the heart.

I've watched in deep pains about how girls have been manipulating guys and how guys have fallen deeply for their schemes and antics.

Nairaland is blessed with someone like ubunja that is always on hand with his miseducations. Baba Twale.

I'm merely here to also lend my voice because I believe guys mumu Don do!!!!

We must be liberated, even though I know not all guys are destined to be liberated.

Some will still be woman wrappers and pussy slaves, but for the fortunate few that will want to be emancipated, Casanova is here for you.

Please I need people to indicate interest before I move on..
God bless

You're my niggar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
My method, date as many as I like and always give them freedom to do whatever they like.
I don't monitor them, neither do I call everyday or visit everyday. I know when to give attention and when to withdraw.
Believe me it is working for me.

11 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
yetunsbay:

Number 1, both of you are fooling yourselves.
Most long distance relationships are scams.
Don't rely on her attention for sustenance.

May I ask how you guys met?
What attracted you to her?
What does she like about you?

From your response, I'll know what to tell you.

Number 2.
Are you always the one initiating communication?
You stopped chatting with her and she didn't reach out to you.
I think this is all the signal you need.

Like I'll always ask, what do you want from her?
Sex or relationship?
If you want a relationship then a long distance one isn't for you??
Both of you are probably cheating or have someone else you admire.
If it's just sex, there are lots of girls close by.
Find one and fùck.

Don't call or contact her.
Or you as well ask her what she wants from the relationship or where she thinks it's headed.

Be plain and tell her what you want.
If it's not amenable to her then you people can part ways.
No need to be spending money on a liability.

Let her go.
Just be friends with her. That way, you're not obligated to her or have to spend unnecessarily.
Keeping the relationship open is good because you can still fùck her anytime you guys find yourselves together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

I used to like that song. But hope you got my message? Mhiz blissgregory
probably mr.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ubunja all you are advising men is to fall for low quality women. Take his advice at your own risk

Funmi. I see you as a rational lady so let's reason. Do you know that most ladies can't pin point the real reason why they settle for their husbands? Obviously there were better me who came around asking for their hands in marriage? You hear girls say "ehen, this man is the one who can control me" "this is the mann who can lead and say no and be firm to it" they donnt remember those mr nice guys who spent on them in their youth days why? See women are emotional creatures and not logical ones and go for the guys who make their minds sweet like icecream irrespective of what those men put them thru. They enjoy the financial security, or the sex, or the way other women look at their marriage but love is not part of it so leave education out of it
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
probably mr.

Hello bobrisky!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:

Hello bobrisky!
hello lai mohammed...any problem??
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
hello lai mohammed...any problem??

Have you not lied before? Okay lie now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Long Throat / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.