Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections (70290 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Issues statement on the postponement of the General Elections / Presidency Behind The Postponement Of Elections, Says PDP / Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by StarUp: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria's case is pitiful. Giant of Kwaraption.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by kaen1317: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
America..Buhari's, El Rufai's and herdsmen nightmare
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Emmafe(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Isokay

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by kindness4life: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good development. Back to daura is sure by God's grace.
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by temmypotter(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
okay
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by pawesome(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Don't be surprised if you see Mahmood fired and Amina becomes the chairman.. Don't be surprised because this government can do anything

1 Like

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
olaolulazio:
Victory is sure for PMB...

grin grin

Mechie onu

2 Likes

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Lion of Ubima lies not.

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Made4naijablog: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lk
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Maket: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
What concerns them
Thank God for their neutral and not nuclear reaction!!
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by cluemax: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
FREEBASIC ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
(FBAN)

Comment Reserved

Signed: 6ix
FBAN National Chsirman
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Teeisaac(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by AllenSpencer: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
aribasoye1:
I doubt if this election will be free and fair but I pray GOD intervene

When last did Nigeria conduct a free and fair election
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Abayhormy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
i tire for Nija
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by ajebuter(f): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
lonelydora:
US should please brief Buhari what's happening in Venezuela at the moment. I'm sure he's not aware

Only if Buhari knows of Venezuela's existence as a country.. ..

Baba might think it is the name of a corrupt PDP member.. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by dingbang(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Did United states conduct a free and fair election? Nonsense ingredients

1 Like

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Ayoefa: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
4+4=NEXT LEVEL.

Buhari's victory is only postponed by one week.

Atiku political retirement is also postponed by one week.

1 Like

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
zeromeridian:
Thank you America and IPOB for stopping the rigging which APC wanted to force on INEC by staggering the elections
ugh!?
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Slynation(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just like watch Davido said....
There is nothing wrong in wanting to be president for one more week.... Alhaji Atiku Ageuro Waziri Abubakar is coming....!!
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by correctguy101(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
In other words, they're saying it's not their business....

If you know, you know....

Reactions everywhere and some d1ckhead thought to bring the US into it all but I only see "e no concern me" in that long oyibo the slowpoke conjured... cool
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by suremossty(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure
how does this postponement caused by buhari go back to govt class ... INEC can make decisions without government intervention
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Emmasnoop(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lifeless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by BiafraIsFree: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
They were busy preparing Python dance for IPOB grin.

IPOB always hitting Nigeria hard every time.

The moment Jubril went through IPOB demands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Ugosample(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Suddenly we have become the subject of redicle all over the world due to the way we think.
In summary crop the people of America and paste them in Nigeria, crop the people of Nigeria and paste them in America and America will turn to Nigeria and Nigeria will turn to America...
Wealth is not in places, it's in the people...until the people change their mentality, poverty, backwardness and stupid leaders will not cease to exist among us...

Modified; I've changed mine and it made me rich in less than 2yrs. U too can do it if u choose to change.

You have said itall
Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by 22brains(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Trizzi:
The US consulate in Nigeria has reacts to the postponement of Nigeria February 16 General Elections.

In a statements from the US Consulate General to Nigeria that was made available to MEDIAHELM NEWS, he said 'US ecourage Nigerians to ensure Free, fair and credible election by supporting the INEC while it finalizes electoral preparations'.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/us-reacts-to-postponement-of-general.html
they don't even have any excuse for the election postponement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
olaolulazio:
Victory is sure for PMB...

grin grin
bastard

1 Like

Re: US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections by donvat1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
postponed or not postponed make money through this link below. https://gplinks.in/3ywnfx1H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.