Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

This Happens Every Time You Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Happens Every Time You Pray. (783 Views)

Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / When Last Did You Pray For Your Enemies? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 5:23am On Feb 17, 2019
When we pray, we are either looking for solutions to a problem or we are seeking protection/ guidance. ::::::::::::::::
Have you asked yourself how does prayers for success/protection get answered.
:::::::::::::::::
When your prayers about protection is granted what will are you to be doing after God protects you?
:::::::::::::::::
Prayers are answered because it gives to you fresh challenges and problems.
:::::::::::::::::::
These problems you solve and the prayers are answered otherwise you will still continue praying.
::::::::::::::::::
I urge you today as you pray to brace up for the challenge that follows . On the winning side of prayer are the answers to all our prayers.
:::::::::::::::::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwYWm3vV1o
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by orisa37: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2019
The Lord's Prayer 3 Times/Tiers a Day with sufficient Communing in between is adequate to get God's Attention always and be in His Will. Christian Supremacy !!!
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Bacteriologist(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Prayer is actually an act of unbelief not faith. For if you trusted your gods plan, you wouldn't pray for anything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by JChnsc19: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don’t you believe that your god has your entire life planned out before you were born? Then why would you pray about anything other than offering thanks. And explain the logic in this- people claim god helped them find their car keys yet children who pray for priests to quit raping them may go on to be raped by the priest for more than a decade.

Your god isn’t real
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
JChnsc19:
Don’t you believe that your god has your entire life planned out before you were born? Then why would you pray about anything other than offering thanks. And explain the logic in this- people claim god helped them find their car keys yet children who pray for priests to quit raping them may go on to be raped by the priest for more than a decade.

Your god isn’t real
Human beings can change and deviate from God's plan. God is the creator of all things (good and evil).
God is more interested in human soul coming back to him as opposed going to devil (hell).
God gives room for repentance through the blood of Jesus, that's why a rapist may not be destroyed instantly.
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Prayer is actually an act of unbelief not faith. For if you trusted your gods plan, you wouldn't pray for anything.

Prayer isn't unbelief. Prayers are for edifying our spirits and also reminding God. You cannot have a relationship with someone you dont talk to or ask for favours from. (E.g bf & gf)

1 Like

Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
orisa37:
The Lord's Prayer 3 Times/Tiers a Day with sufficient Communing in between is adequate to get God's Attention always and be in His Will. Christian Supremacy !!!

Interesting submission. So how will God help you deal with enemies that wasn't in the master plan of God for your life. At some point you will have to pray to him for help to come. Remember you have to ask before it will be given.
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by JChnsc19: 3:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Saltoflife:

Human beings can change and deviate from God's plan. God is the creator of all things (good and evil).
God is more interested in human soul coming back to him as opposed going to devil (hell).
God gives room for repentance through the blood of Jesus, that's why a rapist may not be destroyed instantly.

Your god isn’t real
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by orisa37: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Saltoflife:

Interesting submission. So how will God help you deal with enemies that wasn't in the master plan of God for your life. At some point you will have to pray to him for help to come. Remember you have to ask before it will be given.

"Lead us not into Temptation. Deliver us from Evil". With these, your enemies will pora.
"Give us this Day our daily Bread", is sufficient asking for everything from God IJN.
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2019
orisa37:

"Lead us not into Temptation. Deliver us from Evil". With these, your enemies will pora.
"Give us this Day our daily Bread", is sufficient asking for everything from God IJN.

Ahahah GBAM
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2019
JChnsc19:

Your god isn’t real

Ah. The Lord of Lord o. The king of kings. Who made the heavens and the earth. The father of Jesus Christ. He is merciful and he is the saviour. Plus he is very real.
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by orisa37: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saltoflife:

Ahahah GBAM

Meaning I am incarnate of Abraham, Oduduwa and Jesus. Thank you Friend. OBJ is my friend too.. Buhari is an Arab.
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 4:13am On Feb 21, 2019
orisa37:

Meaning I am incarnate of Abraham, Oduduwa and Jesus. Thank you Friend. OBJ is my friend too.. Buhari is an Arab.

Imagine person wey I support... how do u combine all of this in one...biko just choose Jesus alone..
Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by orisa37: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Saltoflife:

Imagine person wey I support... how do u combine all of this in one...biko just choose Jesus alone..

Ok Rooster, I agree. Thanks for Jesus is Enough.

1 Like

Re: This Happens Every Time You Pray. by Saltoflife: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
orisa37:

Ok Rooster, I agree. Thanks for Jesus is Enough.
Thank you. 100 likes once for you.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Gives Church Goers Who Dressed Inappropriately, Maternity Gowns / Caesar To Caesar! What Are Those That Christians Should Give To Caesar / Sallah- Is It OK For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.