Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Reasons Not to marry adult ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Not to marry adult ladies (4973 Views)

16 Reasons Not To Send Unclad Photos, No Matter How Much Money / Reasons Not To Be Paying Your Girlfriend's School Fees. / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saffi:
Nigerians smh

The men always have a manual to tell women what to do with their lives yet and still they can’t find a manual to fix their miserable penniless drug/alcohol abused lives. The streets are littered with depressed lost men, teach them how to be something in life, you are here writing stupid lists on things that sincerely do not matter. So quick to point the finger yet the ratio of good women to men is 50:1. I’m so sick of it.
so it boils down to you BROKE SHAMING??
LMFAO
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

Unfortunately the truth is bitter, remember nobody says it’s must to comment on my post, secondly my post is all about experience, look at it,adult girls nowadays have a kind of fallen bridge breast and the young ones are way far different, abi as a virgin would you advise your brother to marry a fly flat breasts or when your brother confesses to you that his girlfriend is like a borehole, what kind of family assurance can you advise

So in your warped brain, having a firm breast and tight pussy can only be found in the baby females, so all adult females are non virgins They can't have those qualities Firm breast and tight pussy is what makes a marriage successful according to your tiny mentality abi
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So in your warped brain, having a firm breast and tight pussy can only be found in the baby females, so all adult females are non virgins They can't have those qualities Firm breast and tight pussy is what makes a marriage successful according to your tiny mentality abi
you and funmisticqueen really need to ease off with the PEDOPHILE thing. It's getting old.

A woman younger than you is not a baby and my dating her doesn't make me a pedophile.

Pls and thanx.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by ellapius(f): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
your moniker looks like our paths have crossed before...
don't think soo
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by lordweezy(m): 6:42am On Feb 21, 2019
ellapius:
lordweezy you don't have a car I have just search u spiritually. You are even broke right now and u are emotionally depressed.dm me for private help.i can help u if u come out straight

I don’t get any joy in arguments, my post is about women who don’t want to help themselves while young, they enjoy all their values while young, then expect the hardworking nice guy to come for them, the purpose is for our ladies to make the right choice and if you are arguing with me, then you might be concerned, now for the dm, I don’t dm people,’I don’t wash my undies in public’ if you go through my profile, I would be glad to answer any of your questions when you found my number and I am donating free my blood so any person in need please contact me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by lordweezy(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

1. Careful not to insult anyone, it’s not mandatory to comment and if you must, I suggest you can advise our sisters or brothers as to how to live, the message of my post if you understand is ‘marry while there is time because it’s limited and men change’
2. don’t forget some married men will think of implications if attempting to cheat but some boyfriend won’t even think twice cause it’s just a relationship and nowadays it’s open relationship we all practice now
3. A married woman has a place to call home, she owns a man just like her man owns her and if our sisters accept while young, then others will have no choice than to make the right choice. Because if not see what’s happening in western world is small compared to the level of relationship turmoil that will shake new generations

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by ellapius(f): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

I don’t get any joy in arguments, my post is about women who don’t want to help themselves while young, they enjoy all their values while young, then expect the hardworking nice guy to come for them, the purpose is for our ladies to make the right choice and if you are arguing with me, then you might be concerned, now for the dm, I don’t dm people,’I don’t wash my undies in public’ if you go through my profile, I would be glad to answer any of your questions when you found my number and I am donating free my blood so any person in need please contact me.
sir u are broke right now and u don't have a car ..I have made findings on u.go fix Ur depression.u can reason straight like this
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Eberechi24(f): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

First I will answer you, no one is above change if corrected with love so any man will change surebanker, my dear when is real, everything works, if you read my quote remember I said no assaults as it’s not mandatory to reply, secondly why would you outwait your age, enjoy all the values in your body and expect a younger generatio

You started this thread by telling us that no girl would change but come down here to advise us to change men with love. its very certain a man with bad character will change if corrected with love.

its very easy for a girl of 19yrs to change/manage a mature men of 29yrs with love but would be very hard for man to change/manage his adult ladies.

Odimma. women are rehab center for men.

I had to point out your hypocrisy, I don't have business with this kind of thread.

Good day.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

1. Careful not to insult anyone, it’s not mandatory to comment and if you must, I suggest you can advise our sisters or brothers as to how to live, the message of my post if you understand is ‘marry while there is time because it’s limited and men change’
2. don’t forget some married men will think of implications if attempting to cheat but some boyfriend won’t even think twice cause it’s just a relationship and nowadays it’s open relationship we all practice now
3. A married woman has a place to call home, she owns a man just like her man owns her and if our sisters accept while young, then others will have no choice than to make the right choice. Because if not see what’s happening in western world is small compared to the level of relationship turmoil that will shake new generations

1. I will contribute to whatever topic I like cos it's a public forum and I will not advice anybody cos no female will marry before age 30, if some men change fine, but not all will change, there will always be men that'll marry the adult females, always so yes, you still have a warped mentality.

2. I do not know where you got the idea that everyone is in an open relationship like you, not everyone my dear, we have many men and women who still know what faithfulness in a relationship means and who still value and cherish their partner.

3. No matter how much things are changing, either here or in the western world, there will always be the few good ones, the rare breed, that will value 30s and above women for their good qualities regardless of their age.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2019
ellapius:
don't think soo
okay dear...
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
In all your listed you just exposed the characters of Pocohantas funmisticqueen and co
lol cheesy
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
you and funmisticqueen really need to ease off with the PEDOPHILE thing. It's getting old.

A woman younger than you is not a baby and my dating her doesn't make me a pedophile.

Pls and thanx.

Where did you see me mention pedophile The OP keep saying adult ladies as if ladies in their 20s are babies or you want to pretend you didn't notice that Cos it suits you to always counter points right Swerve pls.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by pryme(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:

It most times doesn't get restored. Those who get saggy breasts quickly are those with big breasts. Majority of the those with firm ones that aren't natural did surgery and lastly, there is nothing wrong with going for an older lady. So you haven't seen or heard of young girls with sagged breasts right??

So going to the gym or living a more healthy life style won't revive or make the breast the perky?
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by faithfull18(f): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2019
pryme:

So going to the gym or living a more healthy life style won't revive or make the breast the perky?
The breasts most times doesn't get a lift or even if it does, just a little. The breasts is made up of fats not muscles. So, chest exercises can just help with a little lift. Even massaging with warm olive oil doesn't help much as it's widely claimed.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by pryme(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:

The breasts most times doesn't get a lift or even if it does, just a little. The breasts is made up of fats not muscles. So, chest exercises can just help with a little lift. Even massaging with warm olive oil doesn't help much as it's widely claimed.

Damn,
That's sad, cos a man can sculpt their body to what they want if they put in the dedication, can't say same for women undecided.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Where did you see me mention pedophile The OP keep saying adult ladies as if ladies in their 20s are babies or you want to pretend you didn't notice that Cos it suits you to always counter points right Swerve pls.
what does this mean?

Biglittlelois:

So in your warped brain, having a firm breast and tight pussy can only be found in the baby females , so all adult females are non virgins They can't have those qualities Firm breast and tight pussy is what makes a marriage successful according to your tiny mentality abi
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
what does this mean?

You have comprehension problem.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
This people must always argue shocked
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Op wether young or matured, many of them have been involved in many terrible things just as many men have been involved in many stuffs.... These days it's alarming that some young guys can't even have a good sex without a performance enhancement drug while some of them when the get married they can't satisfy their wives because they have used their youthful strength on girlfriends/side chicks/prostitutes Lol... I know a very beautiful girl that started sleeping with married men from 16 years and she has been involved in different orgies , ... I have also seen girls that got married as virgins misbehave, at least two of them was on my case.... Some of this so called bad girls are even more caring and they stay longer in marriages than some of the good ones... Life is a mystery, getting married and staying married sometimes may have nothing to do with being a good girl.... I know a girl that fvcked a Reverend, me, married men , had many abortions etc yet she is very successful in her marriage with two kids and she and her husband are financially okay at least... Life is truly a mystery...
well said
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
ellapius:
what Ur inexperience or half baked exposure has not thought u is that fallen breast is not judge by age rather by body type #ifyouknowyouknow and wide Virginal by just too much sex.body type also determines..now let me ask u a question would you allow Ur sister to marry one of Ur hopeless and jobless friends who spend half his day arguing Chelsea loses. Would u allow Ur sister marry a yahoo plus friend ....this are the things many girls face out guys are plenty but reasonable ones are few.i rather start single that allow a man of 30 years living in his father's house and monthly subscription done by his mum to walk up to me saying he loves me .is he mad
i really luv ur sense of reasoning...bravo!
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

First I will answer you, no one is above change if corrected with love so any man will change surebanker, my dear when is real, everything works, if you read my quote remember I said no assaults as it’s not mandatory to reply, secondly why would you outwait your age, enjoy all the values in your body and expect a younger generation or whoever’s marry a young or matured woman or slim lady with saggy breast imagine that type of slippers �, not easy to hold, when you need a pillow to rest for comfort, you will be met with her skin which will be painful so the relationship suffers there. My brothers out there, make your choice flat slippers or orange � not Melon � but even the melon is acceptable than slippers, please I can’t wear it and our future generation may ask daddy, where you blind.
d fact dat u dnt wat to marry older ladies does nt mean dat anoda guy wont get married to dem...dnt generalization
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
ellapius:
what young generation if I may ask.the ones that can't fees themselves or the one that lost values. U are just concern about flat breast and over used body .am sorry if I insulted u before but the more u talk the more I see how inexperienced or rather immature ur views are . Wait do u know that for a girl that has been having sex if she abstain from sex for a while her Virginal will resize. See sir before u post check Ur findings don't miss inform people . If u are talking of child bearing complications one will understand.even that can also be managed with better knowledge. to Young's guys out there if u love a matured lady ho for her don't allow this uninformed talks to fool u
u jst nailed it
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You have comprehension problem.
now that you know, kindly explain.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by blackgold2018(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
lordweezy:

First I will answer you, no one is above change if corrected with love so any man will change surebanker, my dear when is real, everything works, if you read my quote remember I said no assaults as it’s not mandatory to reply, secondly why would you outwait your age, enjoy all the values in your body and expect a younger generation or whoever’s marry a young or matured woman or slim lady with saggy breast imagine that type of slippers �, not easy to hold, when you need a pillow to rest for comfort, you will be met with her skin which will be painful so the relationship suffers there. My brothers out there, make your choice flat slippers or orange � not Melon � but even the melon is acceptable than slippers, please I can’t wear it and our future generation may ask daddy, where you blind.
Truth is bitter. Any lady more than 26yrs i won't marry. Unless we knew a long time ago..then i'l consider.
Re: Reasons Not to marry adult ladies by lordweezy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
blackgold2018:
Truth is bitter. Any lady more than 26yrs i won't marry. Unless we knew a long time ago..then i'l consider.

My brother abeg Pity our sisters so they don’t start roaming about like sheep without Shepard, remember a man helps make the life of a woman meaningful no matter the wealth and achievements, if not oya stop thinking marriage, 2 if you are the type that feels that you have sharp mouth, hmmm I say sorry to your relationship cause any man who witnesses your daily actions and attitude won’t stay longer than the stress he incurs unless you want a man who cheats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Are Naturally Cheats And Useless / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.