Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) (19632 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by OEPHIUS(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
I think he spoke the truth and the mind of most Nigerians in regards to the expectation. New political parties will be one of the biggest losers because they might not be able to fund another set of deployment of party agents. These are parties who don't have a large purse like APC and PDP.

The PDP agent, Osita though was commending the INEC chairman unlike what PDP stalwarts were talking offline

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45v318lCEiE

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by superior1: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
His charade fools nobody.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by canadasim100: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Ayoswit(f): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Despite the fact that I'm an ATIKUlator, I strongly agree with the points Oshiomhole raised. He asked a funny question " why postpone the election when most decent Nigerians are asleep?" grin Oshiomhole is a comedian, I swear cheesy

85 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Vickytall: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Same difference
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Agritech(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
The commendation Osita Chidioke gave to the INEC chairman was very disappointing.

18 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Cutefergieee: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
WELL SPOKEN BY THE COMRADE-GOVERNOR OSHOBABA:

INEC CHAIRMAN IS SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS AND HONORABLY RESIGN FOR GROSS INCOMPETENCE AND DISPLAY OF INSENSITIVITY........Couragemurphy

You need to watch the 15mins video, and you will just LOVE THIS MAN for hitting hard on INEC

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by coolcharm(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol. Like Oshiomole like his mentor Tinubu.

It is the APC led government that should be apologising to Nigerians for appointing incompetent individuals into sensitive offices.

Now, they all run out crying wolf.

That rigging mechanism that they want to use one additional week to perfect... It will backfire IJN!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by nnamokenna(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Tons of movies, documentaries, series, comedies, etc., available here

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by isaacprinz(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
INEC just scammed Nigerians, would this happen in any saner clime?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Itzurboi(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
When you feel you have power in your tongue to call people LAZY... Like if you are readily, jejely, abuakarly, obidiently ATIKULATED.

27 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by vesselchino(f): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Mad man
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
It was a rude shock indeed. Anyways sha, Feb 23 4+4 = Febuhari!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Nollywood grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by rentAcock(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Anytime I see this guy I can't help but wonder how he satisfies his trophy wife. Not that i'm complaining or anything, afterall a majority of my clients are unsatisfied married women of rich men. But I still wonder why these old men think its fair to lock up a young pretty girl just for their selfishness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by NextGovernor(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Don't be deceived by that short man Oshiomole. They know what they are doing.

He has always been deceitful right from his days as labour chairman.

When he was a governor, he organises protest with stooges against construction of roads and still come out to condemn and then blame PDP for organising protest because he is working and they never did.. Very trickish human being

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by BubuZombi: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Agritech:
The commendation Osita Chidioke gave to the INEC chairman was very disappointing.

A word from the wise...

What an old man will see seating down, even if you climb Zuma Rock, you will see nothing.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by ainas247: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
grin You all aware of the move

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Evalove77(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
See Osho o. He is not a preacher abi. No mind d hypocrite. He knows wat his doing. Decent Criminal

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Murphy123: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Osho is a con artist, believe anything he says at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by virginboy1(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
No wedding
No burial ceremony
No Celebration and
NO ELECTION!

What a HOLY SATURDAY in Nigeria..

Courtesy INEC... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Chisaedhor: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Buhari & APC just pretending

we know all these plans

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Omeokachie: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
All in a bid to give the impression that APC are not behind the postponement.

BMCs can be easily fooled, but not so most Nigerians.

Poor Yakubu has been made the fall guy and effectively thrown under the bus

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by contigiency(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
This shows the real face of the people who caused the postponment but Crying foul. I have always known that Pdp is behind all the negative things surrounding this election just to discredit the government and the process. But they merely delayed their destined defeat. So no problem, waiting till next saturday is not the same as waiting for a century. The inevitable must still happen.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by lapazi(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
God bless Oshiomole.

I can’t believe that no one will take a fall for this gross incompetence ��‍♂️

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Alejob: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
;Di
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by islandmoon: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2019
nah wash!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Donpeak(f): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Who is he fooling?

Those are the points every concerned Nigerians have been making. He is only campaigning by trying to appeal to the conscience of Nigerians. Try and see the bigger picture

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' / Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram / Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.