Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Direct Quotes Of Our Political Mentors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Direct Quotes Of Our Political Mentors (288 Views)

As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Quotes Of Our Political Mentors by supereagle(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2019
GET IT STRAIGHT AND DIRECT FROM YOUR POLITICAL MENTORS.

1. Supporting PDP in 2019 is not patriotism, it's ridiculous insanity. ~ALAFIN OF OYO

2. PDP is a bad tree that can never bear good fruit. ~OBY EZEKWESILI

3. Nigerians must not return the PDP to power, they have nothing to offer. ~BALARABE MUSA

4. People who destroy your past cannot guarantee your future. ~ OMOYOLE SOWORE

5. Don't handover Nigeria to thieves and hooligans. ~OBASANJO

6. Atiku has no good intentions for Nigeria. ~OBASANJO

7. Atiku Abubakar is a national thief. ~OBASANJO (My Watch Book, Page 49).

8. Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and we can see the people who are excited about them. ~OMOYOLE SOWORE

9. The money Atiku stole when he was my vice, enough to feed 300 millions of people for 400 years. ~OBASANJO

10. Obasanjo and Atiku are birds of the same feather, Nigerians should ignore them and stick on integrity to decimate corruption. ~PROF. WOLE SOYINKA

11. I will sell 90% of NNPC and retain 10%. ~ATIKU

12. I will privatize Ajaokuta if elected. ~ATIKU

13. I will revoke N-Power, school feeding and Tradermoni program if elected. ~ATIKU

14. In all honesty, Atiku doesn't have the integrity to defeat president Buhari anywhere in the election. ~AYO FAYOSE

15. Bank on me, Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa. ~BUBA MARWA

16. Atiku can only win 2019 election, if he comes to our coven for deliverance. ~NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF WITCHES & WIZARDS

17. If I lose this election, I will recontest for President again in 2023. ~ATIKU ABUBAKAR

18. We all worked hard to form APC, if I decide to rejoin APC today, no one can stop me, not Buhari, Tinubu or Oshomole. ~BUKOLA SARAKI

19. Atiku's restructuring message is a deceit. ~GOV. WIKE

20. APC is not doing well, but when it comes to good governance and accountability, give it to Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

21. Niger Delta people are very happy with president Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

22. Governor Wike is working for Buhari's return. ~PDP

23. Nigerians will lose faith in INEC if it fails to disqualify president Buhari before the poll. ~PDP

24. Please stop encouraging Buhari to attend political rallies. ~UCHE SECONDUS

25. President Buhari is using magic broom to gather a mammoth crowds in his campaign. ~UCHE SECONDUS

26. My fellow elites must come together urgently to stop President Buhari before it is too late. ~OBJ

27. Buhari is a change, but Atiku is Bureau de change. ~REV. FR. MBAKA

28. Nigerian democracy under Buhari is one of the best in the world. ~ANGELA MERKEL

29. INEC lacks integrity to conduct free and fair 2019 election. ~ OBASANJO

30. Even Jesus Christ can not conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria. ~OBASANJO, Feb. 2007

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku Is Not A ‘better Alternative’ To Buhari – Akpabio / The Journey So Far Of The Technocrat Governor, Obaseki Godwin / Nigeriadecide:voting Commences In Epie Ward 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.