Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' (49698 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Amagite(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Seems there's still crisis in celebrity couple, Gbenro Ajibade and his wife, Osas Ighodaro's marriage.

Gbenro who is currently in Atlanta, has called out Osas for always leaving their daughter at home to party with friends.

He claims she has once dropped their 2-year-old daughter, Azariah, with a stranger to drop for their nanny at home.

Recall that reports made the rounds last year suggesting that the celebrity couple were no longer an item.

Gbenro unfollowed Osas on Instagram, deleted all photos of her on his page and even didn't wish her a happy birthday on her birthday.

This singular act got tongues wagging, and concluded that they were no longer together, since Gbenro was always in the U.S.

The couple then seemed to have settled their issues in December last year when they celebrated Christmas together.

They even posted family pictures from Disney Land with their daughter.

What could have happened again? Anyways, we hope they resolve whatever the issue is and try to get back together.

Read more; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/gbenro-ajibade-calls-out-his-wife-osas-for-abandoning-their-daughter-to-party.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2019
lekki husband, another marriage about to crash .

38 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
In as much as that is bad parenting but it is clearly irrational to bring your marital issues to social media especially on a platform like "instagram" , i still think this is a publicity stunt though

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Ehn as you tell us for social media the problem don solve abi?
No wonder she goes out to party all night
Staying at home with you would have been a total waste of time
Because 1kb of sense you no get.
Pussy.

Man up and handle your issues.
BTW anyone with good panel beater inbox me.dem wreck my car yeaterday

41 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Olalan(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Very few celebs are responsible

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Moferere: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Yeye people.
Fake marriage.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Nonsense. Men can be so stupid.

So she can't have time off for herself, once in a while, but u can go away for months on end partying wt strangers & instagramming abt all the fun ur having. She didn't put u on blast for abandoning them o, but u know how to go on social media to bad mouth a mother dt would die for her kid faster dn u would even contemplate the thought. IDIOT!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Two immature people

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
These ones clearly weren't ready for marriage. They were only ready for wedding

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by SmellingAnus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Marriage looks more like a necessary evil especially for we Nigerians undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by emalek86(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nor be club you meet her. Abeg you people should just leave me alone o. The problem were I get go fit murder una worries

18 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by MrGreenMavro: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sad
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by hammerFC: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
AFONJA MARRIAGE DEY LIKE FOWL YANSH...

WEN BREEZE BLOW, EVERYBODY GO SEE DEM YANSH.

E CAN'T LAST

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Baddiezz(f): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
They are both irresponsible parents

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by oyi1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
smiley cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by jamaicabakare(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sarri is your name Gbenro, though i won't join them to insult you or your wife but abeg don't bring it to social media.

You're in Atlanta enjoying your life, if you are not OK with what your wife dey do, abeg work visa give her and your daughter.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Its not new.
Next topic!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by yvelchstores(f): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na war o
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Ijaya123: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who are they?

Yoruba adage says "iyawo ti a ba fe ni ile ijo, iran lo maa wo gbeyin"

Only the wise will understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by asawanathegreat(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Today nah actors and actress post, wetin dey happen here?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Never marry a woman for her looks , imagine marrying one of these nairaland coke and gala girls?

Now that's a recipe for disaster

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Baddiezz(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
hammerFC:
AFONJA MARRIAGE DEY LIKE FOWL YANSH...

E CAN'T LAST
I saw how INI Edo , uche jombo and co stayed married

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Pidginwhisper: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
So,why did he bring it to social media
To seek our opinion
Dude,fix yo life, we got our own problems too undecided

5 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good for them
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Shadyswag(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
D hungry op should have put the complete rant so people can see that the nigga has tried and this was the last resort.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Chukwurah003: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.