Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan (27286 Views)

Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / Man Who Attempted JAMB 8 Times, Graduates With 2nd Class Upper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
StephenJoseph:

I barely have interest with coward like you. Go get sense

You are a kid and you do not like yourself
Re: Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
StephenJoseph:

You are a lunatic. You shouldn't be here in the first place.
smiley

Okay then

Remove me
Re: Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
StephenJoseph:

let me hope that you will be matured in your sense of reasoning, but if you won't, I will reach an admin and report you and trust me, you will be banned instantly

smiley

Are you a nut case? Seems you are mentally unstable?

I can help you with some counseling
Re: Deaf Prosphen Okiemute Dumi Makes Second Class Upper In Law University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
StephenJoseph:

You are crazy. Your brain needs to be reset so you can reason like a sane human.

You insulted me here and talk of reaching a.mod to ban me?

Are you sure you are mentally well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Chase FUNNAB VC With Juju In Broad Day Light / UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.