Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don (1419 Views)

Asake Hits The Club With Stefflon Don, Burna Boy’s Ex / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Amagite(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Guess it's now safe to say Nigerian singer Burna Boy and British rapper Stefflon Don are dating.

On Monday, Burna posted a video of himself and Stefflon Don getting cozy, but he later deleted the video after it went viral.

Steff who appeared to be sleeping in the clip then posted a message on Instagram Story, confirming that Burna is her new boo. “Relax guys he ain’t hit yet, but that’s bae,” she wrote.

Burna has now shared a new loved up video of them in Los Angeles.

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/burna-boy-shares-new-loved-up-video-with-stefflon-don.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2019
why date a British when u can't step into UK ?
Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Made4naijablog: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Prettyvicc: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Is this for publicity or what? Why keep posting it on his wall? There must be a collabo coming up.
Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin smashing steflon Don was his goal for 2019 shocked weedstar

Check my signature if you want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don by Texman21: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
snowxandria:
grin smashing steflon Don was his goal for 2019 shocked weedstar

Check my signature if you want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
i noticed since i joined the number of savage people on nairaland is uncountable

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Tries Removing Husbands Hand As They Walk But He Refused / LEAKED: Cardi B Sex Video And Nude Photos Leaked (18+ VIDEO) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.