Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil (49920 Views)

Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by oyetpel(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
BrokenCock:
they are,its a sch for special humans...they cant talk n they can only ddemonstrate. The sch was built just to tk advantage of these kids from what I see. Its not even registered with the mins of edu

Why isn't parents of the children that were killed saying nothing?

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by grandstar(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like If you think it's true, Share otherwise

How can I like it a 1,000 times?
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by bazeman100: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please you guys should also get to Lagos state
I have reliable info that the smaller kids at the Lagos state correctional center at Isheri area of the state are being sodomised and sexually assaulted by the older ones
This is not a false piece of information
Please
Let's act fast and prevent health problems for those deprived kids

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by ttobizz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
eolme:
This is terrible. Let justice be prevailed and the culprits be brought to booked.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by psalmsmiles(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like If you think it's true, Share otherwise
"you must be speaking from experience"

2 Likes

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Platony(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Odingo1:
My original power bank made in Germany for sale at give away price. 4K only. 10000mah and it can charge four phones. Interested person can contact me via Whatsapp. I only use it for 3weeks while in naija.

Whatsapp no:
+2349025249153

10000mAh charge four phones full.

OK na....

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by BrokenCock: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
oyetpel:

Why isn't parents of the children that were killed saying nothing?
They are lamenting seriously. But the senior citizens are silencing them...this 6yr old boy's story is just 1 out of hundreds.

https://www.tori.ng/news/116534/unbelievable-deaf-pupil-exposes-abuja-school-were.html

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
7Alexander:
Nigeria! Trust me, nothing is going to happen to the perpetrators of this crime. Highest, they will be sacked and everyone will move on.
But why is homosexuality rampant in the North? I know this because I was born there
That means they must have finished your asss
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by pikkasso(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
There's something about human flesh, once you taste it you want more tongue
you can never have sense again till you die!! brother I repeat... NEVER!!!
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
I know the school, I will confirm if it's true or not.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Amumaigwe: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Are you a cannibal? You sound cold-blooded.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by 9jaRealist: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tales of a 6-year-old? The sodomy I can believe, the cannibalism I would be more skeptical.

Oya, over to you Police!

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by LONGPREEK(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
BrokenCock:

Govt is fighting back to hide the bastardss involved. Id drop a youtube link if u want, so u can watch the full gist in human rights radio... This blogger just stole somebody's gist, and investigation is still on.
Drop it please. I am ready to support this fight with the little bucks I have. I am tired of these bastards painting is black
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by gihiya(f): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
delpee:
Terrible experience for such a young boy! Sodomy is horrible, cannibalism is the extreme. Thumbs up to his mum for speaking out to save others.

I pray that he heals well. I hope there are better special needs schools in that axis.
She did well by speaking out loud.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Abortedfetus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
7Alexander:
Nigeria! Trust me, nothing is going to happen to the perpetrators of this crime. Highest, they will be sacked and everyone will move on.
But why is homosexuality rampant in the North? I know this because I was born there
I pity d size of ur anus.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Rotimi47: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2019
The law enforcement agents must first arrest those that work in that school; whether on leave or not, seal the school and check for human skeletons, check the list of students in that school in the last 5 years for those missing and also parade the workers in front of the students so that they can point out the ones responsible for the acts.

These allegations should not be swept under the carpet!

Let me say that If I were the President; I will destroy every village practicing cannibalism in Nigeria and also execute those caught in the act and also ritual killers.

All these nonsense have to stop!

Haba! Goat, cow, chicken and fish don finish

What stupidity and madness is all these rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2019
i dont believe this ..

the little boy was probably given that whitish menthol glue substance abokis sniff

he's high and therefore saying shiiits
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by mycutiepie(f): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked oh my goodness

Please send me the leads.

Thanks

bazeman100:
I have reliable info that the smaller kids at the Lagos state correctional center at Isheri area of the state are being sodomised and sexually assaulted by the older ones
Please
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by bigcasava1(m): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Oh Buhari leave us alone
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by MrBONE2(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Yeah right
grin
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Mafulul(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2019
7Alexander:
Some people's presidential candidate is a member! Me, I will never ever articulate!
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by BrokenCock: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Drop it please. I am ready to support this fight with the little bucks I have. I am tired of these bastards painting is black
ok when I reach office I go use my computer scan youtube from 2weeks back, then id drop the link here
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by inosend: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I don't believe it. Tell me more
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
buJu234:
I think just we pray to God we need to live wisely. Nigeria is becoming more & more a dangerous/funny place to live in..., try and reduce any avenue for evildoers to manifest..

Some safety tips:-
take ur kids to day school, avoid Nanny/maid, stay in a good gated estate, reduce ur night movement, take flight if possible instead of bus, live a low level life, carry less cash, use high quality private hospital , dont argue with uniform people, -always stay alert and observant etc
Yes don't argue with uniform people, even if somebody is wearing uniform and he tells you to follow him and enter bush, follow him like one mumu, let him go and kill you.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by HallaDaTruth: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
7Alexander:
If you see pictures of northern gays and lesbian on twitter, you will cry
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by HallaDaTruth: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Bobrisky needs to be in such a school
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by cocolacec(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Jobabori:
Why is it that parents of those children been killed, roasted and eat not raising alarm or declaring thier children missing in the school as this is a frequent event?.

The roasted children are likely the Almajiris.
Re: Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil by cocolacec(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
bazeman100:
Please

Please call Brekete Family to shed more light on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.