Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son (36439 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Amagite3(f): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seems actress Tonto Dikeh is still not allowing her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle access to their son Andre, according to his birthday post for his 3rd birthday.

In the birthday post, he vowed that in a short time, nothing would ever come between them, and no one will deprive him of the good life and rights. 

Recall that the last time Churchill was with their son was on his 2nd birthday in his school. He also shared a photo from the past birthday to show he has no new photo with his son.

Read the birthday post below....

"I pray for you today my well beloved son, KING ANDRE CHURCHILL a life of grace, fulfilment and success as you turn 3 years old today. I vow In a short time nothing would ever come between us and the time we have to spend together. My boy, no one will deprive you of your good life and rights. For the benefit of doubt or record of history, I choose to leave your case for the lord almighty to handle.

I pray for your mental and physical growth, may you grow in the circle of Gods knowledge and wisdom. I love you and I wish you the very best in Life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON ANDRE OMODAYO OLADUNNI CHURCHILL
#lilchurchill
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/tonto-dikehs-ex-husband-celebrates-their-sons-3rd-birthday-with-emotional-ig-post.html

8 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by jabor4Naija(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Na wa o, i wish dey settle dis issue for d sake of d boy. D bobo never c him papa for one year hmmmm na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by GraGra247(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tonto Dike is evil.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Agozie48: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
GraGra247:
Tonto Dike is evil.

Common shut the hell up

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Richdad50(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen or a wife who lacks understanding. A bitter woman has no shame when she is hurt, for she will destroy the last of your reputation, she will listen to no plea. Honour is a deal breaker in any union and a woman who pleases her man with it will own him.

#Richdad

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Prettyvicc: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice

Drake's Dad Photo'd Leaving The Club With 4 Young Girls ==> See Pictures Here

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by cigaricon(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
cry
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Thales01: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
It doesn't speak well of Tonto to deny her ex-husband access to his son because of the grudges she bears against him.Circumstances like this are what anti-natalists adduce to justify their stance.Just because of contention between his mother and his father,the poor boy is deprived of the paramount fatherly love and care that should be afforded every child.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by LordIsaac(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:

A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen and a wife who lacks understanding.

#Richdad
Truer words than this has not been said.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Tunasco4u(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
OK
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Justfunkira(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
H
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Sultty(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Td is a hard hearted women. But that rosaline pack plenty asss for back na

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by McMoney12(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is OK, by time the boy 10 to 15 grin grin
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen or a wife who lacks understanding. A bitter woman has no shame when she is hurt, for she will destroy the last of your reputation, she will listen to no plea. Honour is a deal breaker in any union but a woman who pleases her man with it will own him.

#Richdad
coolWords of wisdom.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Amuluonyenaego: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HIS WRITEUP TILL YOU MARRY A BAD WIFE LIKE TONTO DIKE lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by damola1: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Men need to learn to manage the situation with their kids. regardless of whatever situation it is with the mom. cos, kids need love from both end.

2 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Randy100: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
A very bitter woman is tonto.

6 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by DateMynd44(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agozie48:

Common shut the hell up
you should be the one to shut up

12 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Onyi22(f): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Happy birthday dear
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by frankputer: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
A man's worst mistake is to marry a slay queen or a wife who lacks understanding. A bitter woman has no shame when she is hurt, for she will destroy the last of your reputation, she will listen to no plea. Honour is a deal breaker in any union and a woman who pleases her man with it will own him.

#Richdad

Words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by lonelydora: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Churchill, why didn't you put your house in order?

Issues in marriage springs up often, but the maturity with which the man handles it makes a lot of difference.

Poor boy, growing under a separate home.

5 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tonto is d worst kinda bit¢h I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy as a wife.....spits**

6 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by kalvoken(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agozie48:

Common shut the hell up

Mind your words unless you had worn same shoe and knows where it hurt. I wish your words don't catch up with you

2 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by SarkinYarki: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
When you pro create with a witch

1 Like

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by kalvoken(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Tonto is d worst kinda bit¢h I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy as a wife.....spits**

When would your elder sisters get.married sef?

3 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by edufreshy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
So the sons name is Andre....I though it's McDowell
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Lordinit: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Only but a while:a son will always want his father, no matter who he is, where he is or what he has done.

2 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by sexygullet(f): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pls stop kalin her evil,u av no slightest idea wat sum women are goin thru in marriages al in d name of 2 protect their childrens future.some are strng harted nd some cant withstand it,she jus happen 2 be a weak hartd persn,so dnt blame her instead pray 4 her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by TruthHurts100: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Amagite3:
Seems actress Tonto Dikeh is still not allowing her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle access to their son Andre, according to his birthday post for his 3rd birthday.

In the birthday post, he vowed that in a short time, nothing would ever come between them, and no one will deprive him of the good life and rights. 

Recall that the last time Churchill was with their son was on his 2nd birthday in his school. He also shared a photo from the past birthday to show he has no new photo with his son.

Read the birthday post below....

"I pray for you today my well beloved son, KING ANDRE CHURCHILL a life of grace, fulfilment and success as you turn 3 years old today. I vow In a short time nothing would ever come between us and the time we have to spend together. My boy, no one will deprive you of your good life and rights. For the benefit of doubt or record of history, I choose to leave your case for the lord almighty to handle.

I pray for your mental and physical growth, may you grow in the circle of Gods knowledge and wisdom. I love you and I wish you the very best in Life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SON ANDRE OMODAYO OLADUNNI CHURCHILL
#lilchurchill
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/tonto-dikehs-ex-husband-celebrates-their-sons-3rd-birthday-with-emotional-ig-post.html

When you marry a woman that calls herself King, you're dead.

6 Likes

Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
kalvoken:

When would your elder sisters get.married set?
Lol......
Re: Andre Omotayo Churchill 3rd Birthday: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son by Donjazzy12(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Agozie48:

Common shut the hell up
I pray, I just pray you are not a man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring / Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter To Celebrate Nigeria Independence / TFAA 2018: Mercy Johnson Stuns At Future Awards Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.