Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72163 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Uzomeko: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
I suggest you sit her down and talk in dialogue with her mildly and with love...
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by kenny714433(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Sex doll is still available na..... At least second hand.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Make sure ur woman is happy and is getting all the necessary support she needs ,that's all.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Donjazzy12(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin

haaa bros comma take 2 chilled can trophy u make my might with dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Morikaih: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
5 kids?? and still disturbing the gentle woman for sex?

Oga, abeg park well and shine outside

Don't kill this woman ,she is just trying to avoid another child

Abeg , go fire outside and give the woman rest..

Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by donbenie(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex
Really,and you're talking out of personal experience? angry

I've been married for NINE YEARS and I can tell you know absolutely nothing about what you are saying .. shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Melord4(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
grin
Zoharariel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:

Confirmed and certified madman grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by etimism1981: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't want to conclude but for a marry woman to loss petite for sex. It is serious. One is could be having sex outside that is while is no more hungry of yours. Is tire of the your food. Secondly she may not find u attractive again and such attention is diverted to something else. Thirdly the burden of family responsible could so.be responsible, find time and take her out for funny play and refresh it is not all.about work work. Special

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
oga OP your wife don turn to Lesbian . if u think am lieing watch her out for 2 week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by DaInferno(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Katier00:
She is approaching menopause
WTF?... menopause affecting sexual drive... e rhyme?
how body d do u now as you talk this thing
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by jakandeola(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
And you didn't mention me
I mentioned u dear
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Handsome4real(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajengogo:

You need to do family planning.

5 kids in 10 years is too much.

That's why she's running away.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
jakandeola:
I mentioned u dear
OK, I was not online
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by kingola87(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
5kids upkeep combined with house chores and working place stress, she'll probably be weak almost all the time. Help her with some of the house chores especially the stressful ones, you'll see how she will be the one giving you the green light as before. My take though.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by warrenweste(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Any evidence this works?

Be very careful comes with side effects
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by melaninpop: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
jakandeola:
so cos she born a lot he cant sex her again oge u are a christain wife submit ur body to husband.

After working and cleaning up all day after the kids, that woman becomes absolutely tired. 5kids in 10yrs.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Born2Breed(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:

grin grin grin
You are crazy..I swear grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by joyousever(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
OP, five kids in this economy! Fear God oo. Anyways, on the other hand, people here have said it all. she might be tired or stressed out due to biological changes/adjustments or the fear of having another addition. Ok bye!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by shegra58: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:

Chai see person all this grammar on top say you won do Akporoko? I'm sure NIMROD will not even proud of you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by DateMynd44(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex
shut up there. You lack wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by jakandeola(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
melaninpop:

After working and cleaning up all day after the kids, that woman becomes absolutely tired. 5kids in 10yrs.. lipsrsealed
DAT wat she sign for it wrong to deny her hubby sex . I free sometimes shes tired but why she use anger tell him.if she beg him he will understand if he beat her or cheat on her u women will still complained
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by DateMynd44(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
"e author=revolt post=75832727]She's fvcking outside, don't gock it. [/quote]" no spoil person marriage oh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Another man has taken over your farm Jo, he is bigger, stronger, richer and more reliable
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by omooba969(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
sassysure:
Sex twice a week isn't bad unless the man wears her out in bed.
Fear of pregnancy, tiredness.
Her age again is a factor.

Oga, do u help out in the house or is she the only one doing it all as a virtuous Nigerian woman?

Sometimes, smooching and pillow talk help relax the hormones and give reassurance.

Sometimes too, take her to the top without actually doing anything. Lead her to multiple orgasms and watch her come after you.

U guys don't just know how to do it right.
Always humping like a he goat.
Shior.

Very easy to advise. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by gulfer: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajengogo:

Check her bags and possibly wardrobe, she has a love machine that's giving her orgasms and she's no longer into you. So many of these things are replaching men in so many a lady's life
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by greggng: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajengogo:

You wicked after 5 kids you still wanna Bleep...don't you know about law of diminishing returns? Pls nwoke m take a break for sometime....man shall not leave by sex alone

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
apelike1:

Help in the house when he got work to do, comes back from work to feed his family, pays for the house bill, child's welfare and even the wife's welfare. And you expect him to do some house work undecided

With this kind of mentality you and your type deserve a madman who will take care of your body by panel beating it to stupor undecided

Useless women!
Na wa o. You didn't even understand what she said you're already rambling.
"hope you have 'help'..." as in house help, house girl or boy.

Besides, paying bills doesn't drain energy, it's not an excuse to not do house work.

Also, he didn't mention if his wife is a working class lady, so she might be getting tired from work too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na wa for some men. After FIVE children your prick still dey stand for your wife? Wetin you still dey find for there?

All these kind mumu 'good' men sef.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
before I give my advice, I would like to ask some questions...did you actually plan to have up to 5 children? Was there any unplanned for, pregnancy in-between? If yes is your response, then she may be afraid of getting pregnant again, especially if you are the type who does it raw. Try and introduce any contraceptive or means of family planning which both of you would agree to, into your marriage... maybe she would have a change of attitude towards you. For me, I do a withdrawal method but not many guys can try this. Some men would have forgotten themselves in the act and before you know it, it has poured in-there and you start panicking thereafter. There are many safe means of birth control out there. But both of you must agree on one. You understand better and you must have engaged yourselves in some kind of discussions on sex issues along your marriage life which she might not have been comfortable with. Marriage is mutual. try and understand her and find out why the sudden change in her sex life. Good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It seems you've had an encounter with the OP.
whao, you are still alive? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.