Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72029 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by DateMynd44(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
johnnobles:
We. Are in the same boat jare. Could it be there libido for sex reduces with increase in child bearing infact I taya Jare. I just can't fraternise...
force yourself on her.
If she resist panel beat her body to stupor, u paid for her bride price so u can do whatever you want with her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by kingthreatz: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let her know you have options o. You didn't marry to be wankîng.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
It happened to me too. But I didn't find it offensive. Each day I could think of any better ways of bringing her back to the mood without letting her know my intentions. So, one day from work I branched off the mall bought her things beyond her imaginations, including instant eating things. I mean overdose of it and a cash of 20k, you can imagine the smiles on her face while eating them. We slept without disturbance from me. Next day I woke up and go to work. I monitored her for days till weekend, then on Sunday after church, we ate a palatable rice and chicken meal and off to bed to have our usual afternoon siesta, then she made the first move and I said no, that I wana rest besides you have headaches. She paused a while and said baby I was only joking, so someone can not joke with you again? by then my hands was already going through her soft body and guess what? The rest na history........
My advice is this, Women want many things but not really sure of what they want. Give them always, even when they don't request.
Search yourself and see where you are lacking and make amends.
Also do more home chores than usual.
Try these tins my guy, you will have a return match.
....Chiefo....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by alfaman3: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
op is probably one of those that came from a broken home. If not, his papa should have taught him how to handle a woman.
Or maybe the papa na polygamist.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ensamy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is what I am praying for and you have it and you are lamenting. If only my wife will stop demanding for sex hmmmm I go happpppppy ooooooi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
she chop witch she chop witch

na why i like calabar women na you go tire
even if she don born 11, she go still kill you f**k
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Icekeeng:

Are you surprised? It's a man's world my dear, the societal condemnation on men infidelity is child's play compared to women.
I didn't make the rules.
And you'd keep playing by those rules even though they are wrong and destructive? Most of you keep saying its the 'society' that makes the rules that demean women, and I don't blame you for saying its a man's world, because indeed you (men) are the 'society'.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by nairalandankrah: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
e don be for you be that
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by princefrank76: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
I DNT KEEP TIME TABLE FOR SEX. ANYTIME WE BOTH ARE IN THE MOOD WE TANGLE
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you keep going after her for sex she will never be interested, act like you are no longer interested in Sex and show more interest in her life and Help her more than you use to do and keep pretending like you are no longer interested in sex for as long as possible. She will notice and get interested herself, this is an efficient formula and i used it on many Girls hopefully it will work for you if you try.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by zealadjay(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
By a SEX Doll, Thank me later...
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Platony(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
As an experienced married guy both good & bad grin,...

MAYBE'S & SOLUTIONS:

1. Maybe she's scared of pregnancy due to d D&C's she might have gone through.

2. Your income isn't sufficient enough to carter well for her & d kids.

3. She doesn't have a reliable business of her own, of course u know women hardly get contented with money. smiley

4. Did u cheat on her which she's aware of? If NO....Have u been giving ur phone more attention than her?

5. U hardly play, tease her. Bro, dat should be one of ur marital duties.

6. Don't extend misunderstandings,...learn to apologize frequently.

8. Go for Family Planning. Bro, i have 3 kids & av done a 5yr Family Plan.

God Bless ur Home

#BestWishes wink

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by elonize(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Icekeeng:
Sex twice a week isn't too much to ask for. @op get a side chick but do not fail in your responsibilities to your family.
hmm dats fornication n adultery combined, take am easy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by TotoNaRubber: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2019

My broad, after 5 children you still wan pour again for the six unfortunate child. haha !!!
This is pure abuse of toto, for the fact that you don't have a job doesn't mean you should produce children back to back, you making it seem like you are releasing music albums haha !!!

Just buy sex doll full stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by abbey621(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
5 kids in 10 years is more than enough. Did you do family planning after? It might be that she does not want to get pregnant again, you need to communicate your grievances and also hear hers. If you truly love her, you'll stop forcing yourself on her and truly care about more than your own physical needs. Body, soul and mind, all three must function properly in order to achieve equilibrium/peace.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Diso60090(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Poor man let me tell you something to do invite female hoe to the house for like one week come and thank me later
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by elonize(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
femi4:
you mean you rape your wife...wtf!
oga is not rape,its just violent sex,lwkmd o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Chikpat(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin

Make you no lie o! you are an engineer or a physicist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.
Excuse me...what the f.uck?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
a new /sweeter John Thomas is in the picture!

be on your toes!
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by malachee: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Your own is a joke compared to mine.

Well, if she ll give her consent go to any registered pharmacy and ask for SPANISH FLY.

It will help increase her libido
i dont think u can give it at any registered pharmacy
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by apelike1: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

Na wa o. You didn't even understand what she said you're already rambling.
"hope you have 'help'..." as in house help, house girl or boy.

Besides, paying bills doesn't drain energy, it's not an excuse to not do house work.

Also, he didn't mention if his wife is a working class lady, so she might be getting tired from work too.
I feel you are not working if I'm correct!

When you start working ya will understand better especially when you engage in an enterprenure
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Newboss(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Your wife has another guy. It's clear from her cringing. angry
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated

Before sex u need to have good conversation and flow. Do u guys talk like U used too? Are u still close of is it just about the sex part now?

Remember what she likes and do them, be abit more romantic and give her pleasant surprises. Cos it’s either of 2 things she no longer in the mood due to stress, poor chemistry or she’s cheating with sm1 else.

10 years is too short to loose the Romance even with 5 kinds cow That only means u rushed child bearing to have time for urselves if planned well.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by omooba969(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Donjazzy12:

My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.

Sucked & fingered mercilessly! cheesy

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by elonize(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
ComedianzazaB:
she chop witch she chop witch

na why i like calabar women na you go tire
even if she don born 11, she go still kill you f**k
n.a. lie e
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Enitxt(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin

Wéré ni guy e oo grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
apelike1:
I feel you are not working if I'm correct!

When you start working ya will understand better especially when you engage in an enterprenure
Lol

What?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Charly68: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Make your love making interesting for her to be interested ...please ask her how you can please her on this matter
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Melsan: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
FortifiedCity:
2 love birds grin
The love is fascinating cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.