Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Alexis Sanchez Speaks On How Mourinho Killed Man United Players Confidence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Speaks On How Mourinho Killed Man United Players Confidence (426 Views)

Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Rivers United Players Protest; Prostrate To Beg Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Speaks On How Mourinho Killed Man United Players Confidence by droptrend205: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Alexis Sanchez has claimed that Jose Mourinho killed confidence of Manchester United players, by his constant rotation, while he was manager.

Sanchez is one of the players that fell out with Mourinho, before the Portuguese was eventually sacked in December.

Although the Chilean attacker described Mourinho as a great coach, he revealed that life became difficult for the squad in his final months in charge.

“Mourinho is one of the best coaches in the world, in the way that he coaches, how he studies videos, the way he goes about things.

“But within the group, there was that feeling that you were in the team, then out.

“Sometimes I didn’t play, then I did, then I didn’t and as a player you lose confidence. Each player lost their confidence.

“Then an atmosphere was created that wasn’t healthy,” Sanchez told the BBC.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/alexis-sanchez-speaks-on-how-mourinho-killed-man-united-players-confidence/

Cc ;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

ROMELU LUKAKU Has Had A Dramatic Bust-up With His Red Devils Team-mate. / Decoders That Shows Carling Cup, Copa De Ray And Otherd / The Development Of Sports In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.