Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus (12114 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by track2you: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2010
I AM SUFFERING FROM STAPHYLOCOCUS AUREUS DISEASE - A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN RECOMMEND AN EFFECTIVE HERBS THAT I CAN PURCHASE IN THE MARKET TO BOIL TO DRINK. THE HERBAL REMEDIES I BOUGHT FROM THE MARKET EARLIER ON DID NOT CLEAR IT FROM MY BODY SYSTEM. THANKS
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by bizybody(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2010
track2you:

I AM SUFFERING FROM STAPHYLOCOCUS AUREUS DISEASE - A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN RECOMMEND AN EFFECTIVE HERBS THAT I CAN PURCHASE IN THE MARKET TO BOIL TO DRINK. THE HERBAL REMEDIES I BOUGHT FROM THE MARKET EARLIER ON DID NOT CLEAR IT FROM MY BODY SYSTEM. THANKS
Well,If u dont mind holla us to get some wonderfull and 100% effective herbal suplmnts to easly clare it and revive you once and for all!!!08098219881.
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by 01sexy: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
Visit www.freeherbalremedy..com for answers to staphylococcus
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by Outstrip(f): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2010
Are there no hospitals where you come from
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by omakogi: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
Guy pls whatz the symptoms u feel i mean the staphylococcus stuff
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by Outstrip(f): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
Those of you prescribing things to him do you even know that this is not an STD? Why are Nigerians so stubborn about seeking a doctor to diagnose them properly so they do not put themselves in danger. This can easily be treated but it can also be deadly if you have the flesh eating kind or it gets into your blood stream. If you know for sure that this is what you have then go to a good Doctor and treat yourself. Stop fooling around with all these other things that are not regulated. Take that risk when you have a cough or something simple.
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by omakogi: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
Do u feel pain and burning sensation inside ur private part before or during urinating? is ur urine always yellowish? any itching in your body? i need u to answer fast. thanks
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by Bowus(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2010
fFrst of all, how did you diagnosed it is Staphylococus Aureus? Mind you the diagnosis should be from certified medical lab. or govt. hospital! Why i care to ask is because who ever did the diagnosis would have test for the antibiotics the microorganism (germs) is susceptible to and as well refer you to a pharmacist.

My guy don't joke with your life. Go for the orthodox diagnosis and treatment first of all. Then change your lifestyle to prevent future/ similar occurence. And finally, i will recommend to some organic supplements you will take in conjunction to the drugs prescribed by your physician/ pharmacist.

These organic supplements will help fast treatment and repairs of some damages done to the body. I recommend the following Forever Living Products (Aloe berry nectar, Forever bee propolis and Forever garlic thyme).

If you are interested on getting them and the dosage, then email me thru <ekenesm@yahoo.com>. You can find about some of these products in my blog <innateinfosolutionblog..com>.

all the best.
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by gbadaniyi(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2010
please try this it has work for others it will also work for you www.africanherbalroot.com/

1 Like

Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by limalima: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
do u realy need herbal treatment for staphylococus aureus/any kind of disease aside of dis? and are u ready 4 d treament now? if so give me a call on:08029442908
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by oliky(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
haha
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by stnonymus(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2012
track2you: I AM SUFFERING FROM STAPHYLOCOCUS AUREUS DISEASE - A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN RECOMMEND AN EFFECTIVE HERBS THAT I CAN PURCHASE IN THE MARKET TO BOIL TO DRINK. THE HERBAL REMEDIES I BOUGHT FROM THE MARKET EARLIER ON DID NOT CLEAR IT FROM MY BODY SYSTEM. THANKS

I wont recommend herbs to boil. I'll rather recommend Something that is well processed and guaranteed to work. There are a set of herbal and nutritional products from South Africa that have quite some impressive results with Staph infections. Really impressive testimonials from satisfied customers. You can check them out here: www.healthandnature.yolasite.com/products.php
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by reelup: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Get to know more about Staphylococcus Aureus much more better, get the natural therapy that works .
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by gbengene05: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2013
you can also visit www.curetech..com for cheap treatment of various diseases.
Re: I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus by morason(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Use jalin powder

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN / Ladies: See The Foods That Can Make Your "Bum Bum" Naturally Bigger. / Ogun State Tackles Maternal Mortality, Distribute Tricycle Ambulances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.