Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros (1362 Views)

Bluebrain FX Academy 100% Profitable Forex Trading For Beginners And Pros / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Master This Fx Strategy And Smile In 2020! (for Newbies And Pros) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by nohitch: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hey guys what’s up?

I hope you enjoyed your valentine outing with your date?

For me I was simply in front of my pc, trying to make an honest living for myself and family.

Doing what exactly?

I’ll tell you..

But first, let me reintroduce myself.

Many of you might know me as nohitch; blogger at nohitch.com and a business minded individual, who after graduating 4 years ago, couldn’t find a job.

I tested so many things (online businesses) like fiverr which didn’t favor me, article writing for pay, which tried, mini importation which did well and finally clickbank affiliate marketing which skyrocketed me to my blissful financial position.

On the low, I make an average of $3500 - $4000 monthly from clickbank (I’m actually on my way to cross the threshold)…

This isn’t a hoax or gimmick, but the truth is, it was never, it is not and might not be easy making money from clickbank.

I started off late 2016 to try and see what clickbank had for me, I failed and failed and failed because I lacked three major things..

>>> The right class of products to promote.
>>> The right market to promote to.
>>> The right tools to use in promoting the right products to the right market.

Eventually after much buying of courses and trying out many stuffs, the results began changing for the better.

This was made possible because I eventually I got the right class of products to promote, the right market to promote then to and the right tools to promote with.

So far, like I said, I have been making close to $3500 - $4000 monthly from Clickbank
Sometimes less when I am not serious…

Now to celebrate valentine with you (of course we are still in the mood of celebration), I have decided to give a list of the classes of products I promote on clickbank for free..

Yes, you read right for free, I am not charging you for it…

I have actually sold that list for $30 before now but, to celebrate this season of love with you, I am giving to out to nairalanders for free..

It contains the classes of products I promote and other classes I intend to promote..

In 2017, Clickbank paid out a total of $200 million to its affiliate marketers, worldwide.

This list contains the particular niches that rolled in such amount.

I am simply giving you what works for me, so that you will not have an excuse to fail..

Here is the link: https://nohitch.com/cbgroundzero-download/

I can decide to take it down anytime soon, I don’t know when yet…

To your success,

Nohitch blogger.

Any questions? Shoot.
Re: Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by Wizklynd23(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy
Am coming
Re: Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by FuckHomophobes: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
nohitch:
Hey guys what’s up?

I hope you enjoyed your valentine outing with your date?

For me I was simply in front of my pc, trying to make an honest living for myself and family.

Doing what exactly?

I’ll tell you..

But first, let me reintroduce myself.

Many of you might know me as nohitch; blogger at nohitch.com and a business minded individual, who after graduating 4 years ago, couldn’t find a job.

I tested so many things (online businesses) like fiverr which didn’t favor me, article writing for pay, which tried, mini importation which did well and finally clickbank affiliate marketing which skyrocketed me to my blissful financial position.

On the low, I make an average of $3500 - $4000 monthly from clickbank (I’m actually on my way to cross the threshold)…

This isn’t a hoax or gimmick, but the truth is, it was never, it is not and might not be easy making money from clickbank.

I started off late 2016 to try and see what clickbank had for me, I failed and failed and failed because I lacked three major things..

>>> The right class of products to promote.
>>> The right market to promote to.
>>> The right tools to use in promoting the right products to the right market.

Eventually after much buying of courses and trying out many stuffs, the results began changing for the better.

This was made possible because I eventually I got the right class of products to promote, the right market to promote then to and the right tools to promote with.

So far, like I said, I have been making close to $3500 - $4000 monthly from Clickbank
Sometimes less when I am not serious…

Now to celebrate valentine with you (of course we are still in the mood of celebration), I have decided to give a list of the classes of products I promote on clickbank for free..

Yes, you read right for free, I am not charging you for it…

I have actually sold that list for $30 before now but, to celebrate this season of love with you, I am giving to out to nairalanders for free..

It contains the classes of products I promote and other classes I intend to promote..

In 2017, Clickbank paid out a total of $200 million to its affiliate marketers, worldwide.

This list contains the particular niches that rolled in such amount.

I am simply giving you what works for me, so that you will not have an excuse to fail..

Here is the link: https://nohitch.com/cbgroundzero-download/

I can decide to take it down anytime soon, I don’t know when yet…

To your success,

Nohitch blogger.

Any questions? Shoot.

Nna, have you taken down the ebook cos I clicked on the link and it's sending me to another landing page. I've subscribed already tho
Re: Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by nohitch: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Nna, have you taken down the ebook cos I clicked on the link and it's sending me to another landing page. I've subscribed already tho

No bro, it is still there
Re: Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by FuckHomophobes: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
nohitch:

No bro, it is still there

The boss man himself. cool
Re: Free Clickbank Giveaway For Newbies And Pros by nohitch: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

The boss man himself. cool

Tuale baba

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank Mini Fan / Food Packaging - Best Food Product Packaging Materials / I Have Just Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.