Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) (369 Views)

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) by rajiaishat(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
A staff of the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) was assaulted with a machete while trying to disconnect electricity of a defaulting customer in an area in Lagos state recently.
In a video which has gone viral on Facebook, the angry man and the IKEDC official can be seen engaging in a serious fight before he rushed to his house to get a machete which he used to beat the PHCN official.

watch Video @ https://www.ayeeshpearlblog.org/2019/02/man-fights-phcn-official-with-machete.html
Re: Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) by Wizklynd23(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked

Bad market

1 Like

Re: Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) by Slynation(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is not new naw....!! it's been happening

1 Like

Re: Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos(video) by Kylekent59: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
I had witnessed it before.

It happened to a friend of mine, current bill was 5,303, total bill / old balance was 33,680.

So he paid 4,800.

The NEPA staff came and disconnected his wire. He too it harsh on them.

But why should NEPA staff disconnect people's wire that paid. Atleast they tried and paid something.

If all had pre-paid meters, all this shit wouldn't have happened.

I went to see a friend of mine at volks, all the way from Oshodi, when I reached barracks I saw bad roads, a road that if heavily loaded container should follow it will fall.

I asked myself, so people pass this road every day and even the military base is within and nothing could be done?

They are waiting for an accident to happen so that their eyes would be opened, then later they blame the devil.

Anyone who blames the devil is a fool.

(1) (Reply)

More Women Accuse Jack Dre Of Charms, Manipulation And Extorting Them / Teenager Loses Sight In Oyo After Alleged SARS Torture / A'ibom Man Escapes Being Killed By Overzealous Nigerian Prisons Officer In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.