Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (8457 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari is not sharing the north with Atiku. Speak for your region. You will always find at least 8 people supporting Buhari before you find one atikulooter. And hey, the south east is not a threat at all despite all their online noise
Where do u think is my region
7 out of 10 in abuja supports Atiku.
That's my region
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Konki:

In your corner corner logic, Amosun IA an Igbo man ba?

What of Gbenga Daniel and Kashamu? They are all Igbos ba?

What mumbo jmbo are you talking about? What has Igbo man got to do with this? Who does not know that Amosun has turned into an enemy within same as Saraki and Dogara had turned into same to be frustrating the APC before they eventually left for the PDP. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth responding to some Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

It is now safe to say that Buhari is definitely winning this election. i can see one fool up there saying kwankwaso, tambuwal, etc will give 50% to Atiku. By next week he will be asking himself strange questions

To be honest, Igbos on NL are a disgrace to Igbos on the ground. The ones here are unintelligent, terrible analysts, overly sentimental, dishonestly revisionist, purveyors of fake news and bespoilers of history. When the guy you referred to say OBJ gave Buhari Ogun I had to laugh really hard. EVeryone knows Tinubu and APC Governors did the groundwork to clear the SW for Buhari bar EKiti. OBJ that has been politically worthless since 2011? Even then he could not win his ward in Ogun and could not help his daughter retain her senatorial seat. These Igbos guys sha. I have said it that when they want a victory or an outcome badly then they are ready to say anything regardless of how ridiculous such sounds. They are the only ethnic group I know capable of brainwashing themselves individually.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

To be honest, Igbos on NL are a disgrace to Igbos on the ground. The ones here are unintelligent, terrible analysts, overly sentimental, dishonestly revisionist, purveyors of fake news and bespoilers of history. When the guy you referred to say OBJ gave Buhari Ogun I had to laugh really hard. EVeryone knows Tinubu and APC Governors did the groundwork to clear the SW for Buhari bar EKiti. OBJ that has been politically worthless since 2011? Even then he could not win his ward in Ogun and could not help his daughter retain her senatorial seat. These Igbos guys sha. I have said it that when they want a victory or an outcome badly then they are ready to say anything regardless of how ridiculous such sounds. They are the only ethnic group I know capable of brainwashing themselves individually.

They only say it to calm their minds down and feel happy. Deep down they know that they are saying trash
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
oghenerobo91:

Where do u think is my region
7 out of 10 in abuja supports Atiku.
That's my region

Sorry, but thats contrary to what ALL of my abuja friends have said, including pdp supporters. Most are predicting 55-45 In favour of Buhari
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Konki: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

What mumbo jmbo are you talking about? What has Igbo man got to do with this? Who does not know that Amosun has turned into an enemy within same as Saraki and Dogara had turned into same to be frustrating the APC before they eventually left for the PDP. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth responding to some Nairalanders.

Lol.

Same way NPDP frustrated PDP back then and later decamped to APC ba

APC has been served with its own plate of hot soup.

Lol

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

The ones on ground are no different from the ones on NL

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

Sorry, but thats contrary to what ALL of my abuja friends have said, including pdp supporters. Most are predicting 55-45 In favour of Buhari
Maybe they are not telling u d truth or maybe it's just their environment. I will even be shocked if buhari pulls 45%
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
oghenerobo91:

Maybe they are not telling u d truth or maybe it's just their environment. I will even be shocked if buhari pulls 45%

Or maybe you are the one lying/ speaking for your environment. One of those that predicted a victory for Buhari is a chronic buhari hater. Why should i believe you? igbos that are known to speak for SW,SS,NC,NW (chukwudi comes to my mind), and North East. It is only an igbo man that knows more than everyone else about the persons own domain
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by BadNubian: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Funnily enough, I've met more Yorubas who without the slightest reservation told me they will either vote Atiku or Sowore... with the latter been mentioned the most. Buhari hardly scores any form of enthusiasm to them, I was actually surprised when my yoruba Co-workers spent almost half an hour reeling out facts and reasons why voting Buhari was and would be an inimical disaster.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

Or maybe you are the one lying/ speaking for your environment. One of those that predicted a victory for Buhari is a chronic buhari hater. Why should i believe you? igbos that are known to speak for SW,SS,NC,NW (chukwudi comes to my mind), and North East. It is only an igbo man that knows more than everyone else about the persons own domain
I'm not an igbo person. And even though I'm not a buhari fan, it doesn't mean I should cook up stories.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by chinchong: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
haaryobhami:

No mind am make he dy lie to himself I am serving in abere nd na only one man dy support buhari for my office out of 7 nd my uncle that is among apc campaign team in osun is worried asf

Yours is even better!
My brother is one of the APC executives in the state and he has this cult-like fellowers which he ignorantly mislead in 2015, he is planning to make things right again now as he and all his followers will be voting for Atiku despite being a member of APC executive board. I'm not talking of 20 people here, am talking of people of 4 different villages in which each village comprises of at least 180 people oo.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by callthefred: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
I think you can all enjoy your delusion while it lasts but here are my views on this...we yorubas are a very complex lot, very hard to please and we seldom follow leaders or have any. Since the days of Awolowo we never get enticed by the promise of the centre. Apart from Lagos, all other states have been at some point won by opposition. We are hard to please and Osun was a case study. Even Omisore may loose ife now simply because he traded our trust and votes for selfish gains. He may have lost Ife forever.

I can bet you PDP will surpise many here in the South West. In all fairness to Buhari he was good to us in appointments but the Yorubas he picked failed us. The only legacy of this govt so far is rail and that's kudos to Amaechi (non yoruba). The rail however hasn't changed the views of road users. In 4 years of APC Lagos Ibadan is still about 50% completed. Fashola could have done better. Ports remain congested. Akerodolu has been poor and Oyetola even seems less interested in being governor.

This election ought to be PDPs finally burial but the failure of APC gave PDP a new lifeline. Listen more to TVC hangout and hear Otitoloju speak. All sentiments apart Atiku seems more preferred. APC spent months saying Atiku cant enter America.. the rest is history ...

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2019
chinchong:

Yours is even better!
My brother is one of the APC executives in the state and he has this cult-like fellowers which he ignorantly mislead in 2015, he is planning to make things right again now as he and all his followers will be voting for Atiku despite being a member of APC executive board. I'm not talking of 20 people here, am talking of people of 4 different villages in which each village comprises of at least 180 people oo.
Saturday is near alot of people would be shocked but not me tho
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Ganduri: 12:53am On Feb 19, 2019
APCsupporter:

Buhari have never won Abuja. Bros which Abuja are you referibg to? Abuja os not dorminated by Hausa Fulani and muslims. The indigenes are Gbagi, then we have a considerable population of Igbos and other tribes. In 2015, South south GEJ defeated Buhari. Stop the lies.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Ganduri: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2019
callthefred:
I think you can all enjoy your delusion while it lasts but here are my views on this...we yorubas are a very complex lot, very hard to please and we seldom follow leaders or have any. Since the days of Awolowo we never get enticed by the promise of the centre. Apart from Lagos, all other states have been at some point won by opposition. We are hard to please and Osun was a case study. Even Omisore may loose ife now simply because he traded our trust and votes for selfish gains. He may have lost Ife forever.

I can bet you PDP will surpise many here in the South West. In all fairness to Buhari he was good to us in appointments but the Yorubas he picked failed us. The only legacy of this govt so far is rail and that's kudos to Amaechi (non yoruba). The rail however hasn't changed the views of road users. In 4 years of APC Lagos Ibadan is still about 50% completed. Fashola could have done better. Ports remain congested. Akerodolu has been poor and Oyetola even seems less interested in being governor.

This election ought to be PDPs finally burial but the failure of APC gave PDP a new lifeline. Listen more to TVC hangout and hear Otitoloju speak. All sentiments apart Atiku seems more preferred. APC spent months saying Atiku cant enter America.. the rest is history ...

Thank you for this your honest answer o. I was just wondering if these guys here saying APC top to bottom think states like Osun will forget too soon that their choice for was rigged out? Ok o. I guess my Girlfriend must be lying that people in Ondo are not happy with that Kekeredulu old man and Buhari cos he induced suffering. Me i dont like too much talk o. so before you quote me pls upload a picture of your PVC first.
As for my area, Broses am in Kaduna, Barnawa to be precise, a place largely popukated by settlers, and moderate Hausas and southern kaduna indigene. Atiku 65%, Buahri 35. From Narayi, Sabo, Kujama, entire Southern Kaduna, Na Atiku 80%. I cant say for the entire Kaduna town, but I was in layin Masalaci in Kasuwan Barchi Tudun before saturday, and was really surprised that 2 out of tge. 5guys arguing about Buhari vs Atiku were Atikus supporters. Now this might seem a small issue, but look mehn in 2015, you could get knifed or cut into pieces if you are cut pasting Goodluck or PDP posters dead in the night. Anyone that in Kaduna will bare me witness that at that to even drive a PDP branded car os like wanting to commit suicide. well Hunger has cleared many peoples eyes. Elrufai knws this which is why he waited a week to election to start singing about the clash between Adara people and Fulani settlers. Buhari will win Kaduna no doubt, but the margin wont be up to 800k. the Shiites constitutes a greater percentage of the muslims that registered recently.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Ganduri:

Buhari have never won Abuja. Bros which Abuja are you referibg to? Abuja os not dorminated by Hausa Fulani and muslims. The indigenes are Gbagi, then we have a considerable population of Igbos and other tribes. In 2015, South south GEJ defeated Buhari. Stop the lies.

The question is, by what margin? You don't really expect Buhari to beat gej. Wait until next week
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Akanbiedu(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

The ones on ground are no different from the ones on NL

Sharp guy. My friend Oshigun, has allowed himself to be deceived by closet haters.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Akanbiedu(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2019
callthefred:

You are right about Yoruba being difficult to please though.

But to say Fashola didn't do well on that road is displaying your ignorance. Where were you when Saraki was boasting about cutting the budget of that road, year in year out? Abi Fashola is supposed to pull money out of the sky and build the road.

If BUhari loses this election, Its Yorubas loss. Well Yorubas have enough lousy mouths that will continue crying. This time around, nobody will listen.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by ola6: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2019
I'm a PDP member but I pray Buhari wins. Igbos are only supporting Atiku because of Peter Obi and not because of the good of the country. Yorubas, you better listen.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by jmaine: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
senatordave1:

I think buhari will at least get 60% in the west but if he gets bloc votes,i won't be surprised.once buhari wins 4 Yoruba states and 3 central states,its over.

Oga Senator.. Shey you dey see as SW dey be..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Says Social Media Regulation Isn't The Best Option / 2023: Why Rivers People Cannot Betray Tinubu – Tony Okocha / Herdsmen Task Government On Cattle Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.