Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating (5049 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by 50desh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
A 400L lecturer of the department of political science in Unilorin have suprised his students with the least expected question in one of their exam. The course title is Election Process. Questions asked includes; Mention the names of the 77 presidential candidates in the 2019 election; name the 77 political parties contesting in the 2019 election and name the 77 party chairmen in the 2019 election.

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Wizklynd23(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy

Carry overs loading..........
90%
Somebody should alert me
When this post hits FP
Seun Have to calculate my
FTC money sharp sharp...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Yambee: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
This na carryover nau.

What kind of wicked lecturer is this?

10 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Raylight2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by LordIsaac(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is the problem with Nigerian education. How will knowing these things contribute to knowledge? How will it be applied to solve life's problems. This is 400 level for God's sake... Chei!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by engrAAS: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
50desh:
A 400L lecturer of the department of political science in Unilorin have suprised his students with the least expected question in one of their exam. The course title is Election Process. Questions asked includes; Mention the names of the 77 presidential candidates in the 2019 election; name the 77 political parties contesting in the 2019 election and name the 77 party chairmen in the 2019 election.

No graduating political science student for unilorin this year Niyen haha GOD PERDON US, WE KNOW WE USUALLY OFFEND YOU.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Mgbadike80: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
50desh:
Substandard question that have nothing to do with theory taught in the course. This is current affairs not academic theory and even the INEC chairman can't answer it. The examination should be cancelled and the lecturer reprimanded.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by hardbody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
50desh:

How does these set of questions improve a students thinking and mental processing ability? Even our lecturers need to be taught.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by liricaliblunt(f): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Typical of pol sci dept . The lecturers are known sadists. Imagine asking questions that he as a lecturer cannot score 100% in.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Uyi168: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
These students have no idea they are wasting 4years of their life...
Pol science, that one na course

6 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Valleys(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Promoting examination malpractice. Once you carry foreign material enter hall, you will get A

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by frankIzuchukwu(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
carry over loading.....
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by sunnymix: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wicked lecturer..can he answer the questions
I cordially invite you to scooper news...
To earn cool cash from reading news
Follow the link below

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Miss3za(f): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol na wao... this is serious
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Fidelismaria: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dumb fvcks

I'm not even surprised

Unilorin no be university na kindergarten
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mgbadike80:
Substandard question that have nothing to do with theory taught in the course. This is current affairs not academic theory and even the INEC chairman can't answer it. The examination should be cancelled and the lecturer reprimanded.
Seconded... sad angry
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by mrsuccessful(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Just begin write ABCD way make sense...

AAA = All alliance action
AAB = Atiku And Buhari
APP = All Political Party
BBB = Because Buhari Benifit
Their fada

6 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Waju001(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
U will be thinking dat majority will fail den at d end only 2 pple go fail.

B lyk say u no sabi 9ja students. Dem lyk book

Dem go don give dem incite b4 exam.
Mayb as Assignment sef

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Manbiggs(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Some people will still pass, mostly bitches
*Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by dkronicle(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is it in ur course outline. All this unilorin student no get sense. Ur class rep dey madd

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Mako116(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
O Lord. this is wickedness lool
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Bloooody(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
77?
I can't eve name more than 3
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by KadunaMafia: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
The instructions said answer only One question.

I will just name the 77 political parties.

I can name 50 right now

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy

Carry overs loading..........
90%

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

100% carry over sir....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by eetztaj(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] undecided bad market
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
dkronicle:
Is it in ur course outline. All this unilorin student no get sense. Ur class rep dey madd
U just spoke like u ar attending or u attended a private Uni dear, dats wot usually trend in Govt Unis....Course outline 4 exam? Most of d time, It's not like dat, imagine dis kinda stu*id question...Dos lecturers...Course outline their foots
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by dkronicle(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
sherylbakky:

U just spoke like u ar attending or u attended a private Uni dear, dats wot usually trend in Govt Unis....Course outline 4 exam? Most of d time, It's not like dat, imagine dis kinda stu*id question...Dos lecturers...Course outline their foots
I attend a govt institution o. But bro, my lecturers no dumb like dis.
Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Kidaholic(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Political science students right now... I only know PMB, Atiku and the rest. cheesy

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by Drguzzykola(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
mrsuccessful:
Just begin write ABCD way make sense...

AAA = All alliance action
AAB = Atiku And Buhari
APP = All Political Party
BBB = Because Buhari Benifit
Their fada

Counterfeit or geniue I love this, ure smart , sometimes exam is all about smartness, I learnt this in scholarship exams where multitude fail out of logical but simple questions,

Whereas some student will take the exam for granted and waste one year for carry over but simple smartness will save some grin

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by chrisifeanyi: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
So I will have to cram names of bunch of criminals with their different factional leaders just to pass exam. Our educational system is in shamble. No wonder why someone without waec is the petroleum minister whereas Shell and Chevron cannot shortlist you for job test without 2.1

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Political Science Exam Question That Got Students Sweating by abbeyty(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
I bet the lecture prepared those questions in a beer parlour or on top one of his female students

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/2016. / Top 5 Expensive Schools In Lagos / If You Are A Graduate& Didn't Study These Courses You May Be Jobless By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.