Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss (5723 Views)

Pes Mobile 2021 Official Whatsapp Group / Please Send Me Pes Mobile Owner ID / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Mustiboy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
mustashfa:
I have added you, enjoy your stay and see if you can conquer them.

Add me to the group please
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2020
tico1212:
Too many

Too many match null

Hey, I don't know what happens but in the last 3 days, I can't play an entire match Standard. In any moment while playing the match crashes suddenly getting a null match.

The game is unplayable in Standard, 5 of 6 matches we got a null match.

Add up (616181484) PES 2020
Pls how do u acquire these players card?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Emeka71(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Is been quite long since I played soccer on mobile.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Drop your whatsapp number

Mustiboy:

Add me to the group please
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Then you are not a gamer.
Being in a competitive group also makes it interesting

Emeka71:
Is been quite long since I played soccer on mobile.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
My team.

My coins went down from 11K to 5K because of Iconic Owen and Torres

Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Mustiboy(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2020
mustashfa:

Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Mustiboy(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
mustashfa:
My team.

How did you get this much gp and coins
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
mustashfa:
My team.

Did you buy the coins and all these players?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
mustashfa:
My team.

Pls help me the loss of matches to opponents don tire me.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
mustashfa:

Can I drop mine too make u add me?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
No o, I didn't buy coins. It is just savings of daily log in and reward from match day events.

Azurevermillion:
Did you buy the coins and all these players?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
You need to up your game by playing friendly with gurus.

Azurevermillion:
Pls help me the loss of matches to opponents don tire me.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sure, you have plenty people to play with and join competitions.

Azurevermillion:
Can I drop mine too make u add me?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
mustashfa:
No o, I didn't buy coins. It is just savings of daily log in and reward from match day events.

U get patience oo
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
mustashfa:
Sure, you have plenty people to play with and join competitions.

0-7-0-6-7-8-0-0-2-1-2
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Emeka71(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
mustashfa:
Then you are not a gamer. Being in a competitive group also makes it interesting
You mean online games or going to game house.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by mustashfa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
You can play the PESMobile online, and connect with friends at the comfort of your home.

Emeka71:
You mean online games or going to game house.
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Azurevermillion: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2021
mustashfa:
You can play the PESMobile online, and connect with friends at the comfort of your home.

They are not helpful in that group at all except few of them. The rest are just useless. I left. Are you still active in the group?
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Maxwelljacob: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Pls how can I download it on my phone redmi 9t
mustashfa:
PES 2020 Mobile is interesting and addictive, join other Nigerians to discuss and play. Come and show your capabilities.

Ask questions concerning the game and pros in the house will answer you.

At least show your team!!!!!!
Re: PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss by Maxwelljacob: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Any one with link on how to download FIFA 2021 file on Android phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIXED - Help! Using External Hard Drive To Play Games On Xbox 360 / Xbox 1 Help / Pls Which Games Will Be Playable With This Pc Specs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.