Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) (67858 Views)

Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by sinola(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/19-year-old-girl-kills-husband-in-lagos/amp/

My dear Igbo men, stop marrying all this afonja girls... They don't respect marriage values and are capable of killing their spouse at anytime. To before warned is to be fore harm!
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Godmother:
19 years old already with the corrupt mind of a murderer I give up for the morality of Nigeria
Does this happen only in Nigeria? Go to America, Britain, Sweden: you'll see worse atrocities being perpetrated there! Everything that happens, we blame Nigeria. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 7:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Reeses:

Go ahead and she will murder you in your sleep. Pedophile!
Na u she go murder!is their another defination for pedophile I don't know?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Pat081 post=75843747]always comment with ur brain sir, it is only Yoruba gal that do that[/quote
Lol u just confirmed it yourself. Have a nice day
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=Pat081 post=75843747]always comment with ur brain sir, it is only Yoruba gal that do that[/quote
Lol, u just confirmed it with your own mouth. Have a nice day old maid!
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by frozen70(f): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Eroms4life17:
All these Yoruba girls that Start seeing men from early age. Am sure they didn't pay her bride price. Now look at the result. She doesn't love that man that's why she cheat on him

You see this yoruba girls they can do anything to get married to ibo men

To be Frank, no marriage riggts were done, he just pregnant her and that's it,

I blame the ibo man who messed up going for a teenager

What kind of cheap deal is this ?

What will this girl offer to him except free pussy

He has paid the price for his stupidity
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Ayobami7(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019
好的
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by madgoat(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Is the man trying to imitate me. Why would he marry a 19yr old girl when he is 30. Kai

See you... Young 19yr olds have the sweetest holes grin
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
ACE1010:

Common the difference between them is 11 years. I've seen couples with 20 years difference and are still very happy
hmmm...okay, age is nothing but a number

1 Like

Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Revolva(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
19 year old...gal.wat a shame..na jail dis one go die put
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Eroms4life17(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
frozen70:

You see this yoruba girls they can do anything to get married to ibo men

To be Frank, no marriage riggts were done, he just pregnant her and that's it,

I blame the ibo man who messed up going for a teenager

What kind of cheap deal is this ?

What will this girl offer to him except free pussy

He has paid the price for his stupidity
My sister, at 19 that girl can take decisions for herself. She knew what she was doing by marrying the man who might have promised her heaven and earth. Now her eyes are open. She didn't even think of proper ways of disengaging from him than to kill him. I think she and her lover planned this crime and they should go in for it.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2019
victorian:
She got fedup, servicing him every day and night .

Some men sha , I just weak ? undecided
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Maybe you know what none of us knows
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by akdjr(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2019
It is high time men come of hidden to let the public know the domestic violent they go through in the hands of their wife.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by dreamwords: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2019
xcellencia:

She is 19 and a nursing mother, meaning, she was 18 or less when she got married to him, and a very bad rationale! <18:30 He was a distraction to her schooling and a distraction to her education!
18:29 still not a bad ratio brother,, unless u r the type that loves old women
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by immaculate1234(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Agugbadin:

The age difference between Alafin and his wife is more than 45yrs and they enjoy their marriage
The woman is processed by the devil

As long we money is involved
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by immaculate1234(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Agugbadin:

The age difference between Alafin and his wife is more than 45yrs and they enjoy their marriage
The woman is processed by the devil

As long as money is involved
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Collins87: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Some people will approach a girl many times, the girl will refuse, they will check the parents, they will refuse, the next thing, they will begin to buy gifts to the girl, her parents & even the friends... She will call for freedom much later. Allow them please.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by stanliwise(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2019
Eroms4life17:

read the story
I read the post completely. It said the man complained the girl cheated on him but that was only an allegation.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by frozen70(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Eroms4life17:

My sister, at 19 that girl can take decisions for herself. She knew what she was doing by marrying the man who might have promised her heaven and earth. Now her eyes are open. She didn't even think of proper ways of disengaging from him than to kill him. I think she and her lover planned this crime and they should go in for it.

My dear, at 19yrs
That girls is not even matured to take certain decisions

If you look well am sure she might have not finished her secondary school

The only thing her brain is telling her just sex and sex

Upbringing matters alot

Her parents let's her lose her freedom at an early age

As for me she is a teenager and doesn't even know the gravity of what she has done

I still blame my ibo brother that settled for less, just because she is likes sex

I the real sense, her mates are planning to write the next jamb but because she has no future plan than to Bleep around that's why she ends up in that guy's bedroom

She will go in for it

Men should stay away from these premature girls, their wahala is much because of their youthful exuberance

Date matured ladies who have experience life and you will be amazed the way they will treat you like a king

All these small small girls they give hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2019
frozen70:

My dear, at 19yrs
That girls is not even matured to take certain decisions

If you look well am sure she might have not finished her secondary school

The only thing her brain is telling her just sex and sex

Upbringing matters alot

Her parents let's her lose her freedom at an early age

As for me she is a teenager and doesn't even know the gravity of what she has done

I still blame my ibo brother that settled for less, just because she is likes sex

I the real sense, her mates are planning to write the next jamb but because she has no future plan than to Bleep around that's why she ends up in that guy's bedroom

She will go in for it

Men should stay away from these premature girls, their wahala is much because of their youthful exuberance

Date matured ladies who have experience life and you will be amazed the way they will treat you like a king

All these small small girls they give hypertension.
I cannot agree any less. In Lagos we see some sort of irresponsible freedom enjoyed by these teenagers. It is things like this it can result to.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Women and killing this days be like davido and Pdp
Its lack of self control
Its pays to control one's anger
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Does she look like a woman who has been living the high life?
The bottom line is we don’t know what has been going on in this marriage. Not justifying anything here.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Since the husband name is Nduka, He won’t be criticized
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Babygal2020(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
HolyGan:

Why wouldn't he be 11years older than you when he has the MONEY

Keep deceiving yourself

If someone younger with the same MONEY had come you for think twice
Really?
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Its lack of self control
Its pays to control one's anger

I don't know if it's in almost all women
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I don't know if it's in almost all women
You know that bad things happen and it spreads faster,but good things are rare to find.
Women generally has that kind of wicked strength in them,which can only be held back by implementing self control.

Men too
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by siraj1402(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
uuzba:

You are thanking God for somebody's promiscuity? Because you are holy? God is your houseboy abi? You can tell him who is good and who is bad? And you are definitely good? Why not walk into heaven and sit on his throne?
Oga read the comment of the person I quoted before preaching.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by oyetpel(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
justbusy:
Does this happen only in Nigeria? Go to America, Britain, Sweden: you'll see worse atrocities being perpetrated there! Everything that happens, we blame Nigeria. Wake up!

Exactly, most of my recent posts have been about this.

They just shout Nigeria, Nigeria as if all these things only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Radicalman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Too bad
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

You know that bad things happen and it spreads faster,but good things are rare to find.
Women generally has that kind of wicked strength in them,which can only be held back by implementing self control.

Men too

Mehn too. I know but women are worst
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by Rozaytee: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
bizzibodi:

What pfucking wrong with that even at 40 I will marry 18yrs.
pedophile
Re: Mary Adeniyi: 19-year-old Girl Kills Husband In Lagos (pic) by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
pmc01:
Cos it isn't an "Alhaji" that married her, we can be mild with the "criticism" and even stylishly fault her. Una Weldon
is 19 years not a legal age of marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To Neighbour’s Teen Daughter Inside Parents’ Room / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.