Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos (51825 Views)

Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by zoba88: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
As shared by Emmanuel.......

'We got home after church and my son after taking off his clothes wanted to go put them in the laundry basket. As he opened the door from the parlor he saw a snake. He screamed JEESUS! and ran back. He said he saw a snake. It was a little hard for us to believe him"a snake inside the house"? Thanks to National Geographic he was able to describe exactly what he saw. I quickly alerted the neighbour's and we got to work. I saw this extra large snake hiding under the washing machine stand.. I screamed JEEEESUS! THAT is ehh, how did such a snake get into the house?
We were able to force it out using petrol and killed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/see-snake-nigerian-killed-in-his-room.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Enroute to front page

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by LuciferPastor: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
zoba88:
, how did such a snake get into the house?

Looking at the bushes surrounding the "house", I'm also surprised how the snake got in.

It really is a mystery.

*spits angry

[img]https://media1./images/a18cbee1f78049ab18ce34d980f76cf3/tenor.gif?itemid=12380968[/img]

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by PDPBOY(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Zendinho(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank God no one was hurt....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by delugajackson: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
The environment looks more like a snake den than an actual human settlement. I can bet my PVC that the snakes in that environment alone would be more than the snakes in the entire Amazon forest.

They ought to have familiarized themselves with the snakes in the area, a.k.a "the real owners" before settling down. That would have averted an invasion such as this. In order to foster friendship and promote peaceful cohabitation, a snake-human relationship would be very necessary at this point.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by DearDealz: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by binsanni(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lala coman see oh

This is how we gonna kill them come 23feb Team ATIKU

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by bluebay(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Next week Testimony na fire for church. Abeg nor catch anyone witch o, na Cool shade carry the snake enter your dirty room

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by haladadon: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
front page material.
if you know then you know
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Evablizin(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow see trees everywhere,Lala should relocate to this place,he wouldn't hunt for snakes to eat,they will come around on their own.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by daddytime(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Looks like a rodent snake...non venomous but still scary

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by iLoveAnambra(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
if dis thing no hit FP... make Buhari win Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Osasnidas(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
front page calling

lala responds : say no more

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by starbuck(f): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
GOd knows i Will never enter my house again if I happen to see any snake inside it

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by MrMcJay(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
starbuck:
GOd knows i Will never enter my house again if I happen to see any snake inside it

Because of ordinary snake
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by jamata20: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wft shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by arantess: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
The snake won't even harm anyone unless it feels threatened, people have lived with snakes for weeks and months without knowing and nothing happened.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by mykelswa(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by noble71(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin lala is like I can relocate to this environment for easy hunting.

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Leonardoreel(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
I was wondering who's pushing post to FP by this time but this particular post has cleared by thought
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by handsomeyinka(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by rottable(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Snake thread is lala's thread
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by smile11s(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please do you have electricity for your washing machine?
Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by az94(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Uhhh la-la

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by ACE1010: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Emmanuel.......

'We got home after church and my son after taking off his clothes wanted to go put them in the laundry basket. As he opened the door from the parlor he saw a snake. He screamed JEESUS! and ran back. He said he saw a snake. It was a little hard for us to believe him"a snake inside the house"? Thanks to National Geographic he was able to describe exactly what he saw. I quickly alerted the neighbour's and we got to work. I saw this extra large snake hiding under the washing machine stand.. I screamed JEEEESUS! THAT is ehh, how did such a snake get into the house?
We were able to force it out using petrol and killed'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/see-snake-nigerian-killed-in-his-room.html

Ahhhh!!!! Jesu....our enemies have been silenced!!!!

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Passionate888: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
E big o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Snake In His House After Coming Back From Church(photos by Kylekent59: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
starbuck:

A snake doesn't attack, it attacks only if corned or stepped on.

You might be living with a snake but you won't know.

A snake might be under your bed or in your cupboard or even under your gas cylinder. You will be on your bed but it won't attack you, it sees you and hid itself but you ain't seeing it.

The only bad part is if you step on it.

Normally, a Black mamba won't just attack like that, it will show you its inside mouth so that you will see the black inside, telling you that you shouldn't come any closer that it is dangerous and can kill anybody within seconds.

King cobras are the type that attack.

I would advise the occupants there and the OP to buy a cat.

Cat is needed in that house. Don't let nollywood deceive you that cats are witches/wizards.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.