Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House (850 Views)

Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Mybb Gurus In The House Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
I dont know what to do. The dashboard in the admin c parnel is not displaying the necessary plugin like comment etc.
I installed it by copying the files from the zip folder of the wordpress to the www folder of the wamp and i also rename the wp_ config sample to wp_config... pls help... this is what its displaying .

Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by etoluw: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
unfortunately i can't see whats on the screen

maybe you should just type out d error written there or try to get a better shot

(*maybe you should reduce the screen brightness before taking d picture)
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
etoluw:
unfortunately i can't see whats on the screen

maybe you should just type out d error written there or try to get a better shot

(*maybe you should reduce the screen brightness before taking d picture)
Ok boss

Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by hollyfat(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
beamtopola:

Ok boss

It seems as if you are not the admin, you are just a normal user
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
hollyfat:

It seems as if you are not the admin, you are just a normal user
I logged in with the username and password
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Ignyte(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2019
I no dey use wamp. I for fit help you oh
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Bloggingscope: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2019
beamtopola:
I dont know what to do. The dashboard in the admin c parnel is not displaying the necessary plugin like comment etc.
I installed it by copying the files from the zip folder of the wordpress to the www folder of the wamp and i also rename the wp_ config sample to wp_config... pls help... this is what its displaying .

You're using wamp which is a local host so expect somethings to be missing bro .

Meanwhile renaming the wp-config-sample to wp-config will not even work as it will tell you it needs the wp-config-sample to work.

But wait you ought to have extracted the plugin to “wordpress” or whatever you rename it to, under the folder you will see wp-content folder then plugins. It should have been copied here not www.

The solution is to upload it directly om the wordpress plugin page on xamp, it should work that way if the fule is not to big , you must have copied to the wrong folder
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by etoluw: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
there is nothing wrong with your site

just as @hollyfat has hinted the username & password entered is that of a subscriber and not a site admin

if you need more help send me whatsapp message (0812 961 5641)
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Bloggingscope:

You're using wamp which is a local host so expect somethings to be missing bro .

Meanwhile renaming the wp-config-sample to wp-config will not even work as it will tell you it needs the wp-config-sample to work.

But wait you ought to have extracted the plugin to “wordpress” or whatever you rename it to, under the folder you will see wp-content folder then plugins. It should have been copied here not www.

The solution is to upload it directly om the wordpress plugin page on xamp, it should work that way if the fule is not to big , you must have copied to the wrong folder
Thanks boss, let me try this out
Re: Pls Wordpress Gurus In The House by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2019
etoluw:
there is nothing wrong with your site

just as @hollyfat has hinted the username & password entered is that of a subscriber and not a site admin

if you need more help send me whatsapp message (0812 961 5641)
Ok, bosss

(1) (Reply)

Come And Carry This 2 Months Website + Mgids Ads For Shikini Money / Lifestyle Blog With About 1000+ Daily Visitors For Sale / Wordpress Expert Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.