Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (41662 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Dele Momodu Cautions Reno Omokri Over Attacks On Peter Obi / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Kearl(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

What has being a graduate got to do with my comment

Is Buhari a graduate ?

Meaning your so called education has not impacted your thinking and way of life. So thousands/ millions like you are a problem to the advancement of this country.

13 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by kehinde1588(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
J
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
I have said it before, PDP will help APC win this election within the next 7 days. They will post lies, and tweet falsehoods that will eventually remind Nigerians why we voted them out in the first place. BUHARI WILL WIN, I have said it again.
Continue deceiving yourself. Many heart tearing phone calls tracked of Amaechi, Akpabio, Hell rufai, etc are on the way to be released on the eve before election. Nigerians will be shocked at the evil of APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by dododawa1: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
dguyindcorner:

He is not. But school is actually meant for people like you who cannot think for theirselves. I think you need to go back to school until you learn how to think properly.
but he served in Biafra war against enemy of Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kearl:

Meaning your so called education has not impacted your thinking and way of life. So thousands/ millions like you are a problem to the advancement of this country.

You just spewed yet again another thrash .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I didn't listen to the tape because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

I wish Ogun state people injured him with their stones.

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

I am sure you did not read because you did not have data- please go and sell gala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Kearl(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You just spewed yet again another thrash .

Ok, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
adisabarber:

OP your battery don dey die o. E be like una no get light like us grin
Lol... Bros your eyes sharp o
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
adedayoa2:
Seunmsg, I see you o

Don’t loud it.
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by TheAngry1: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
DamZik:
Continue deceiving yourself. Many heart tearing phone calls tracked of Amaechi, Akpabio, Hell rufai, etc are on the way to be released on the eve before election. Nigerians will be shocked at the evil of APC.

Keep releasing them! All I know is that you and @segalinks that is calling for war should go and shine your weapons, BUHARI will WIN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kearl:

Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by bettercreature(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
I have said it before, PDP will help APC win this election within the next 7 days. They will post lies, and tweet falsehoods that will eventually remind Nigerians why we voted them out in the first place. BUHARI WILL WIN, I have said it again.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Hotfreeze: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

What has being a graduate got to do with my comment

Is Buhari a graduate ?

You lack deductive and analytic reasoning.

You are not fit to graduate from a school for dogs not to talk of being a graduate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by MYHUBBY: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
so Tinubu called Igbo okoro is something to debate again? abeg na Hausa em for call okoro? because I don't understand

this nitwit called Yoruba sophisticated morons this reno didn't release the tape. they called us oil soup no one see it as something bad

okoro is even a name in Igbo land so what's the fuss about that? what are Igbo and reno feeling like?

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
HomeOfMe:
I'm not a Tinubu fan,but to be sincere "Awon okoro" is not an abuse. My sister is married to an Imo state man and I call her kids omo okoro. My husband's younger sister is living with her igbo husband in Manchester UK,and my husband calls her kids omo okoro,so it's not an abuse Reno should chill small.
Reno should just chill. Tinunbu even took his time to hail the igbos. Reno just want to intentionally create confusion.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by boxypane(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I didn't listen to the tape because I know tinubu would end up spewing thrash from his cursed mouth .

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"
You and your likes owe your parents the monies they wasted schooling you people.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Hotfreeze: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Says Bola Tinubu ass licker .

Have you gone to bourdillon to collect your own N30k?

Tinubu is sharing money to people who are willing to sell their conscience like you .

Don't be stupid.
Your foolishness is a curse to Atiku.

Those who have more sense than you have understood the message, it is you with a single digit IQ making animal noises everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by seanfer(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
wise2odd:
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala

You’re so wrong when you twist what Tinubu said about Alausa.... He said He did not need to go to Alausa before He can give them good money...

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Hotfreeze: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
DamZik:

Then after that, Buhari would win and you dumb losers can go to hell.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by abujaafar18: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
To think this guy was one of Jonathan aides in the last administration is what surprises me.
No wonder Nigerians were so divided during the regime.
Reno is shameless and foolish bigot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by frowland(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tospringe:

So You didn't listened to the tape and you simply believed Reno Omokri in order to suit your bias. If you are a graduate, i can bodly say you are one of our problems in this country.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by lawbabs: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu "Ole"
Buhari "Ole"
Oshiomhole "Ole"

Oga go back to your school and request a refund. You were duped!

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tospringe:

Reno should just chill. Tinunbu even took his time to hail the igbos. Reno just want to intentionally create confusion.
Well it's his job,he's getting paid for attacking apc. I haven't even see igbos complain about it,but reno that is not igbo is the one complainig.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Tospringe: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dude has even blocked me. lol...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Then after that, Buhari would win and you dumb losers can go to hell.
But you know within you that Buhari cannot win this election if it is free and fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by lastdongidi: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Go back and listen again. he said he doesn't have to go to alausa to give them money, indicating he has enough and since him and AMBODE have fallen apart there is no way he could take money from there. so they shouldn't be worried on how he will get money since Buhari has not released any..
wise2odd:
alausa is not a name of bank, Security vault or CBN. for those who thought alausa is a name of a bank.

firstly let check the word alausa and it meaning

Alausa also mean Alawusa at the quoted box.

Alawusa commonly means the seat of Lagos state government. each time tinubu made mention of alausa he is referring to the seat of the Lagos States Government.

from what i could gathered from the interpretation of the clip is that tinubu is promising his loyalist that he can only give them good money when he enters the states house.

but for now buhari didn't released enough Money for the campaign and it can only reward the support group with better money when he deeps his hand on the Lagos states treasury or commonly put it simple when his anointed candidate win the Lagos state governorship election.

from investigative journalism

seun, lalasticlala
Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Wasky101: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
dguyindcorner:

He is not. But school is actually meant for people like you who cannot think for theirselves. I think you need to go back to school until you learn how to think properly.
I would like to believe he is, if you finished from war colleges such as NDA you are qualified as a graduate. Only if he didn't attend NDA

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" by Hotfreeze: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
DamZik:
But you know within you that Buhari cannot win this election if it is free and fair.

Where does Atiku want to see votes?
Tell me
When you supporting Atiku don't have PVC and won't vote.

Free and fair, Buhari beat Atiku in Adamawa in 2011. You're now saying something else.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.