Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. (9679 Views)

Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Beyin:
My dear, I have been there b4, I know how it feels to go through all of the those dark times(quarrels) but trust me, love is beautiful when you are with the right person be patient you will find urs and he will suit ur style. But stay focus! wink
Exactly. Patience is the key. Jumping into a wrong relationship makes little or no sense.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by 1stHooligan(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
Exactly. Patience is the key. Jumping into a wrong relationship makes little or no sense.
well have you tried flying into? Just a little humor.
A relationship without no ups and down isn't real. With time partners understand each other when patience comes into play. No one is perfect except you are dating yourself
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Afrikanaa(m): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2019
oglalasioux:
It's not right to have a boyfriend when there are enough sugar daddies in your life. You have made a great decision. Keep it up.
Na WA oh
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U don't even have a boyfriend
Who told you??
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Who told you??
I told you already that I will come by night come collect my Benz. So ask urself how I will do that
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I told you already that I will come by night come collect my Benz. So ask urself how I will do that

I go use mosquito repellant kill you

No try me ooooo
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Originalsly: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Need to stop this cut and paste....since readers can't interact with the writer.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

I go use mosquito repellant kill you

No try me ooooo

She is scared I guess
I won't mind. I my come by 3a. M
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't know why some ladies keep pushing the false narrative that feminine success is mutually exclusive with relationship and family!
NOI, Obi, Alakija are all happily married so spare us this bullshit!
If you have a problem that's psychological, go for counselling!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Akuruoulo:

She is scared I guess
I won't mind. I my come by 3a. M
Lol okay
Just don't come at night,cause I have witch hunters around me.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lol okay

She is scared oh. I must come
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lol okay

Dear are you on facebook
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Dear are you on facebook
Yes (Facebook and twitter)
Are from Igbo land?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Omalee:
I believe in love please don't get me wrong! I truly believe in love, I desire to love and be loved, but it's been the hardest thing for me meeting a man who will love me and support my dreams and passion .

As a writer and a psychologist I have pet projects I'm dedicated to and the guy I'd meet will also need. my attention and dedication, at least when he's also doing that for me.
But this has so far beien difficult.

One day of bliss and ten months of quarrels.

I feel at peace being single but people around me always wonder and ask "why a 26 years old young woman, intelligent and enterprising has no boyfriend? "

Not that I haven't had a relationship before but it hardly last.
And it's not because I have not been a good girl, no it's simply because the guys I have met want to have me calm and not pushing ,
I'm a hustler and I can't be a bill.
I am a woman who speaks her truth and have come to own her worth.
Its easy to say "I'd be supportive" but when it comes to acting it,the guy will shock you with "do I really mean anything to you?" and "why do you want to break us up?"
So it's better to be in the right frame of mind and be available too.
In Relationship you have obligations,my work is my love. https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/02/its-valentine-let-your-heart-throb.html?m=1ake a look at my love
Nigerians like to claim occupations without having the credentials. Why call yourself a Psychologist when you don't have a Masters or PhD in Psychology?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Are from Igbo land?
ya. Hope there is nothing wrong with Igbos?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Are from Igbo land?

Can I have ur �?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Consolation
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Offpoint: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2019
oglalasioux:
It's not right to have a boyfriend when there are enough sugar daddies in your life. You have made a great decision. Keep it up.
Too much sense will not kill yougrin
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Offpoint: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
obembet:
Me too.. I don't need bf self.. Who bf help
Let me buy you a drink
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by kenodrill: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2019
Omalee:
I believe in love please don't get me wrong! I truly believe in love, I desire to love and be loved, but it's been the hardest thing for me meeting a man who will love me and support my dreams and passion .

As a writer and a psychologist I have pet projects I'm dedicated to and the guy I'd meet will also need. my attention and dedication, at least when he's also doing that for me.

I feel at peace being single but people around me always wonder and ask "why a 26 years old young woman, intelligent and enterprising has no boyfriend? "

And it's not because I have not been a good girl, no it's simply because the guys I have met want to have me calm and not pushing ,
Its easy to say "I'd be supportive" but when it comes to acting it,the guy will shock you with "do I really mean anything to you?" and "why do you want to break us up?"
In Relationship you have obligations,my work is my love. https://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/02/its-valentine-let-your-heart-throb.html?m=1ake a look at my love

Let's see your pics before we can believe you.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by chigoizie7(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
Omalee:

how's that our fuuckking business?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

ya. Hope there is nothing wrong with Igbos?
No just asking cause of your moniker and most importantly you should know that I make friends with anyone from any part of the country. Most especially Igbos because I am a daughter of the soil.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

No just asking cause of your moniker and most importantly you should know that I make friends with anyone from any part of the country. Most especially Igbos because I am a daughter of the soil.

Daughter of the soil from where in particular?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Akuruoulo post=75897731]

Daughter of the soil from where in particular?[/quote
Are you Igbo and which part of Igbo land are you from?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=MatthAnn post=75897809][/quote]

Am from the heart of the Igbos
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Am from the heart of the Igbos
Lol
How
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lol
How
Chi ji oke meeeh
Are you nt an igbo woman?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Lol
How

U don't know the heart of the east?
Well you said something about an introvert. So explain further
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Chi ji oke meeeh
Are you nt an igbo woman?
Can you speak Igbo??
Sorry I can't write but I can speak very well.
By the way, yes am an Igbo lady.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U don't know the heart of the east?
Well you said something about an introvert. So explain further
Nothing,was just asking cause I saw in another post were you said you are an introvert.
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Nothing,was just asking cause I saw in another post were you said you are an introvert.

Super shy, right?
Re: I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. by Akuruoulo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
MatthAnn:

Can you speak Igbo??
Sorry I can't write but I can speak very well.
By the way, yes am an Igbo lady.

I can write very well, and also speaks very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Leave His Woman After A Long Relationship? / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC) / At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.