Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Vaginal Steaming......is This Really Important? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Steaming......is This Really Important? (685 Views)

Checkout How And The Advantage Of Vaginal Steaming / Vaginal Steaming Tips And Benefits / Do It Yourself Vaginal Steaming Tips; How To Clean Your Vagina With Efirin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Steaming......is This Really Important? by Tosyno4tt(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
As a lady, we all know the importance of hygience, there are some parts of the body that needs extra care and if left unattended too gives room for infections eg the vagina.
I had a very heated argument with a colleague on the need to steam the vagina ...my own belief is after menstruation or childbirth...a woman needs to steam the vaginal so that d remaining blood clots in the system can be completely removed but hers is quite different from mine....she believes the vaginal is self cleansing and steaming can alter the ph balance of the vagina.
Vaginal steaming is just sitting over a hot bowl of water containing herbs for some minutes
what do you guys think about this....
Doctors in the house.. .over to you
For those of you that have been doing this ... How often do you do it
Re: Vaginal Steaming......is This Really Important? by Wizklynd23(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked
Let them come & answer this question
Re: Vaginal Steaming......is This Really Important? by diamondc(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
We do it after delivery

(1) (Reply)

Itchy Rashes Near joystick And Thighs / Five Sex Positions That Will Help Relieve Stress And Anxiety / Turbo Max Blue Patches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.