Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious (47816 Views)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by mankand(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
How does card reader send results to inec central office? I was thinking the card reading device is only to check the validity of the voters card and the eligibility of the voter.

Please I am a novice help me understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
ada9ja:

Donkey, see how you defended pdp

PDP started rigging from obj time till date, they invented it, they brew it and now they will use their last might to win this through same means but buhari is their jacky chan cos they trained him

Make sure u call ur father "donkey" before u sleep or ur husband if u are married cos either one is the real $tupid donkey for abandoning u wt their supposed job/workload of training u to be respectful...
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by justtoodark: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Which explains why nnamdi kanu said he has signed agreements by the government. He was actually referring to the next government he was assured would come and not Buhari.

He thus calls off the boycott.

Their entire plans are now in the open

ipob is still been fooled....i dont think fee dee fee can give them referendum just like that without clashin with lawmakers....

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by 1stdammy: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

NO BALLOT BOX IS OPENED EXCEPT AT THE VENUE OF ELECTIONS.

RAC center or no RAC center.
The last time I checked, you were wailing about the guy who is in possession of a ballot paper and consequently knows which party is on the ballot and which one is not. Now you're wailing about ballot boxes not to be opened except at polling units. who gives you a locked ballot box before you get to your polling unit?
You are a confused fellow, and you will be confused because you know nothing about the electoral processes from the elections eve day. So, I wouldn't waste my time with you.
if you want to learn, simply and humbly ask.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Joyrise: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Another $tupid post for d satisfaction of brainless/useless APC(Association of Pigs & Cows)

For the pigs & cows glorifying their ignorance and advertising their intellectual incapacitation trying to qoute me, this election was postponed by 2am and I'm sure that PDP will never be dat $tupid to continue using the card reader wen dey have already bn informed of the postponement...I mean the only party proven to be that incompetent is APC, their CV is unmatched in incompetence.... grin grin

You really need to chewk ur brain
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Mrjo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Already answered this as well

so you believe that even idiot will Go ahead and send signal of canceled election?
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by HappyPagan: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Buhari cannot win fair and square in this contest,
So basically, if PDP loses, the elections were unfair.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Another $tupid post for d satisfaction of brainless/useless APC(Association of Pigs & Cows)

For the pigs & cows glorifying their ignorance and advertising their intellectual incapacitation trying to qoute me, this election was postponed by 2am and I'm sure that PDP will never be dat $tupid to continue using the card reader wen dey have already bn informed of the postponement...I mean the only party proven to be that incompetent is APC, their CV is unmatched in incompetence.... grin grin
NNAMDI KANU PIGLETS WILL RUSH HERE TO LIKE BECAUSE IT SUIT THEIR EXPECTED END.IT SHALL NOT HAPPEN. ATIKU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA MAY BE Biafra LAND .
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by ChiefVolt007: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yes! If na RIG MAKE PDP RIG! Our mumu don do! Buhari must go!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mrjo:
so you believe that even idiot will Go ahead and send signal of canceled election?

Why are you daft? I mean deliberately daft.

What canceled result? If there ever is a cancelled result does common sense not tell you that a simple phone call or SMS would alert that particular Returning officer who has been compromised to make quick adjustments?

Do you think riggers are fools not to have looked at all the variables?
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
1stdammy:
The last time I checked, you were wailing about the guy who is in possession of a ballot paper and consequently knows which party is on the ballot and which one is not. Now you're wailing about ballot boxes not to be opened except at polling units. who gives you a locked ballot box before you get to your polling unit?
You are a confused fellow, and you will be confused because you know nothing about the electoral processes from the elections eve day. So, I wouldn't waste my time with you.
if you want to learn, simply and humbly ask.

Smh to your depths of stupidity sha.

Its common knowledge that all sensitive inec materials are delivered SEALED and when tampered with you can tell.

The instruction is that they must only be opened at the venue of the polls in front of everyone as witnesses that they were not tampered with.

This person spoke about theose on the ballot papers and those not on it and displayed evidence via posting an opened box showing leaflets of ballot papers on a Friday for an election that is on Saturday.

What brand of weed are you on not to understand something this simple?
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mrjo:
the twitter guy is wrong, there is no how the card reader will send results

You are clearly still lost and all that is being said is flying over your head
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
mankand:
How does card reader send results to inec central office? I was thinking the card reading device is only to check the validity of the voters card and the eligibility of the voter.

Please I am a novice help me understand

Let me teach on the checks and balances inec put up on the card readers.

First the card reader for each center comes preloaded with the exact number and data of voters in that location.

Such an information can be given out to a politician at a fee

A voters card is just a means to match the information that is already on the card reader

When this fails, an incident form is used for sake of auditing to ensure all the figures tally.

The card reader itself is a communication device which is programmed.

Same card reader can be reprogrammed to behave as if card readers have been skimmed over them (even ATM points can be compromised this way)

Such preprogrammed error now transmits as if its authentic to the source and matches the preloaded data.

Ballot papers already thumb printed to match the information on the card reader are presented.

Rigging complete!

Match the above with the below

Number of accredited voters automatically translates to results once you match it with already thumb printed ballots that match that specific card reader.

Its a simple tech auditing.

It gives an impression that real people skimmed their cards through the card reader when it was just a preprogrammed move.

Rigging complete
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Ricky109: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
This allegation shud be taken for granted...inec shud taken drastic action on this
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Maroghene(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:
The guy in the last pic is a core Wike man and he has seen the ballots already on Friday when elections are to hold on saturday.

This explains why Atiku could afford not to take his campaigns seriously. He didn't even cover 25 States

Ur foolishness knows no bound. Is it not an open secret that APC isn't on the Rivers ballot for National Assembly after the Supreme court ruling. This is how u go on peddling rumour and propagating lies that is detrimental to our growth as a nation. How do u APC/PDP sleep at night knowing ur atrocities against mankind.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Maroghene:

Ur foolishness knows no bound. Is it not an open secret that APC isn't on the Rivers ballot for National Assembly after the Supreme court ruling. This is how u go on peddling rumour and propagating lies that is detrimental to our growth as a nation. How do u APC/PDP sleep at night knowing ur atrocities against mankind.

Your stupidity is legendary.

Who is talking about APC not being on the ballot?

The issue is why he should have access to an opened box of ballot papers on Friday when the elections is on Saturday?

Were you born daft?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by wolexy14(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
ivandragon:
a number of presiding officers had access to ballot papers as at 10pm on 15/2/19, more senior officials, before then, so any of them could have taken the picture showing APC was not on the ballot paper.

u must be foolish ...wen i partook in election in 2011 nobody had access to ballot papers a day b4 ....what kind of justification is dis..no senior anything oga

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by IVORY2009(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Y
Tetehjewels:

Your stupidity is legendary.

Who is talking about APC not being on the ballot?

The issue is why he should have access to an opened box of ballot papers on Friday when the elections is on Saturday?

Were you born daft?

You dey find slap?

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by maxiart2(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2019
I won't say anything until I hear from INEC.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Mrexcell(m): 2:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
A twitter user Abubakar sidiq has exposed all that PDP has done regarding this election.

They already have results issued to them from about 6 core Buhari states and ballot papers already in their possession prior to the elections.

this deserves front page and is very serious.

PDP will never change. They know the only way they can win is via rigging.

Even if this is true the fact still remains that you can't rig successfully in a place that u are not very popular.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by ivandragon: 5:30am On Feb 18, 2019
wolexy14:
u must be foolish ...wen i partook in election in 2011 nobody had access to ballot papers a day b4 ....what kind of justification is dis..no senior anything oga

I would normally ignore cretins like you, but letting you getting away with your foul tongue (thumb) would be a disservice to commonsense.

now get this straight,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/313385-election-postponement-cdd-raises-concern-about-already-distributed-materials.html

materials that were already at RAC, you are here being silly. you think everyone in INEC works on a low paygrade as you?

do you know certain officials have original (not numbered) ballots with them used to identify fakes?

if nobody in INEC, as your stup!d!ty tells you has no access to some of these ballots, how do you think the special duty officers in the field know which is real & which is not?

do not use your lowranking work to think everyone working for & with inec is in the lower totem pole like yourself. besides, inec doesn't tell you all its measures...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Awaja(m): 6:16am On Feb 18, 2019
APC is fearful PDP will out-rig them this time .
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by tuniski: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
The guy in the last pic is a core Wike man and he has seen the ballots already on Friday when elections are to hold on saturday.

This explains why Atiku could afford not to take his campaigns seriously. He didn't even cover 25 States
Painment! Atiku covered 35states with rallies and all 36 sstates plus FCT with campaign.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by 989900: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Like our elders use to say that Unless and Until
an Aching Tooth is Clinically and Completely
Pluck out of the mouth, The mouth must eternally chew with bitterness . This itchy fingered party called APC must be pluck out of our PRETTY BODY) come this weekend.

buhari is the only president in the history of the world that has scored the record of putting his country into recession twice consecutively first as a military head of state through a coup and second as a democratic president through election rigging. Now he's campaigning for a second term of hardship. I guess he wants to score a recessional hatrick that will wipe out Nigerians like a landslide.

Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by telleyway: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
A twitter user Abubakar sidiq has exposed all that PDP has done regarding this election.

They already have results issued to them from about 6 core Buhari states and ballot papers already in their possession prior to the elections.

this deserves front page and is very serious.

PDP will never change. They know the only way they can win is via rigging.

Someone should help me tell this mumu that card reader doesn't send or has anything to do with elections results, it only confirms your eligibility.
Next time dear friend learn and plan well before putting it for public consumption.
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2019
telleyway:

Someone should help me tell this mumu that card reader doesn't send or has anything to do with elections results, it only confirms your eligibility.
Next time dear friend learn and plan well before putting it for public consumption.

Go through this thread and see how dumb you sound as this your nonsense talk has been shown to be extremely stupid
Re: PDP Rigging Machinery Exposed On Twitter. This Is Serious by IVORY2009(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Go through this thread and see how dumb you sound as this your nonsense talk has been shown to be extremely stupid

Who be you? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.