Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? (48931 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Guys, I want to start uploading new videos to my YouTube channel every day so in order not to go bankrupt I have opted for the midnight data plans which I heard is very cheap. I use Airtel and MTN so I don't want to start using Google. I want real users experience.

Give me the best midnight data plan
The cost and the codes
How is the network? Not the one that will be very slow. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
TechCapon:
Guys, I want to start uploading new videos to my YouTube channel every day so in order not to go bankrupt I have opted for the midnight data plans which I heard is very cheap. I use Airtel and MTN so I don't want to start using Google. I want real users experience.

Give me the best midnight data plan
The cost and the codes
How is the network? Not the one that will be very slow. Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The one with the best signal in your area. It's as simple as that.

MTN is never friendly though....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
OrestesDante:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The one with the best signal in your area. It's as simple as that.

MTN is never friendly though....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
which one are you using
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Babalegba(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Airtel twenty five naira for 500mb plan

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by MDsambo: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
A tech capon that asks for midnight data plan is that one a tech capon??

305 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by ITbomb(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2019
MDsambo:
grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Realboygenius(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Airtel is the bomb
That what I'm using on my Camon 11 Pro.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2019
MDsambo:
I just wanted real users experience

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Realboygenius:
Airtel is the bomb
thanks. I guess as much

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by donbenie(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Realboygenius:
Airtel is the bomb
Nobody cares about your crapy over priced Camon 11 Pro.. shocked

292 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by donbenie(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Airtel is Cheap and if the 4G network is in your area that's all you need,I'll advise getting multiple Sims for your purpose..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by henryduru2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Realboygenius:
Airtel is the bomb
Did he ask about the phone ?? undecided

# undecidedShowoff

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by BillGoldberg: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
To help you, I have 40 airtel Sims. I bought them 10 sims per week. Believe me when I tell you that I have that number of sims. I download HD movies and PS3 games a lot. One game on PS3 can be as much as 33 GIGABYTE while the least movie I download is 1.5 GB. Coz of this, Airtel night plan is the cheapest and fastest for heavy downloads. I was on MTN too before they reduced there data for the 25 naira bundle. It used to be 500 mb for 25 naira but they reduced it to 250 mb for 25 naira!! I had 50 MTN sims then before they casted it. Useless people. Please nobody should think am exaggerating. Buying pre-registered sims in Nigeria is like buying Akara or moi moi.

Airtel is the best of best. Still sells 500 mb for 25 naira. With my 40 sims, I can get 20 GIG per night for 1,000 naira. Yes... 1000. How do I make it easy? I load every sim with 100 naira each totalling 4,000 naira. Every night, I sub 25 naira. That 4,000 will eventually get me 80 Gigabyte. Which other network offers that?

You know the sweetest part? Where I stay, Airtel 4G downloads at 5mb per second or more self. That means 1 GB per 3 minutes! Long story short, I exhaust the 20 GB before 1 hour and am back to sleep. Thank me later.

NB
I have many 1 terrabyte hard disks for storing movies and games.
Am serious.

For those quoting me saying its stressful... Is it your stress? Can't I stress myself in peace again? Am the one removing the sims one by one. Its my pain and not yours. Its worth the stress. Data is not cheap and am willing to endure.

407 Likes 36 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Dreyl(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:
To help you, I have 40 airtel Sims. I bought them 10 per week. Believe me when I tell you that I have that number of sims. I download HD movies and PS3 games a lot. One game on PS3 can be as much as 33 GIGABYTE. Coz of this, Airetl is the cheapest and fastest for heavy downloads. I was on MTN too before they reduced there data for the 25 naira bundle. It used to be 500 mb for 25 naira but they reduced it to 250 mb for 25 naira!! Useless people.

Airtel is the best of best. Still sells 500 mb for 25 naira. With my 40 sims, I can get 20 GIG per night for 1,000 naira. Yes... 1000. How do I make it easy? I load every sim with 100 naira each totalling 4,000 naira. Every night, I sub 25 naira. That 4,000 will eventually get me 80 Gigabyte. Which other network offers that?

You know the sweetest part? Where I stay, Airtel 4G downloads at 5mb per second or more self. That means 1 GB per 3 minutes! Long story short, I exhaust the 20 GB before 1 hour and am back to sleep. Thank me later.

NB
Jeez!!!

102 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Petersamuel8(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am using airtel plan +4g, it's super fast
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Gulher: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:
To help you, I have 40 airtel Sims. I bought them 10 per week. Believe me when I tell you that I have that number of sims. I download HD movies and PS3 games a lot. One game on PS3 can be as much as 33 GIGABYTE. Coz of this, Airetl is the cheapest and fastest for heavy downloads. I was on MTN too before they reduced there data for the 25 naira bundle. It used to be 500 mb for 25 naira but they reduced it to 250 mb for 25 naira!! Useless people.

NB
nawa oo... so you will now be removing and inserting sim card 40 times

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

NB
omo this one na beast ooo

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by theNOISEmaker: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gulher:
exactly my thought.. And he said he's done in 1 hour.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by saxietohgbaskie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
What's d code please

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by sagebot(f): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gulher:

That's a focused mind guyz...he wont feel d stress 4 what he's getting in return grin

44 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Damfostopper(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

NB
Ayemi o..... so much stress on pausing download... removing and inserting another airtel sim.... 40 times.....

Sha the Return on investment looks good

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

NB

Do you sell the movies and games or what?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

NB
Why not sub ntel 17500 unlimited data instead of staying up in the midnight and suffering yourself like the children of Israel?

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by MicroSweet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Is it advisable to use 4G SIM on a 3G limited device?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
MicroSweet:
Is it advisable to use 4G SIM on a 3G limited device?
doesn't work.
I made same mistake. had to upgrade my device.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by fikiman7000(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you're on mtn pulse,go for their #25=250/#50=500,the code is *406#,then you go to the night plans
Note:you can only use it when its 12 midnight since you want night plan i think that's okay...and the service is dope when i go for it,then i use it to watch midnight films on YouTube so i recommend it for you
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by kenny5811(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
donbenie:
Nobody cares about your crapy over priced Camon 11 Pro.. shocked
1 of d few reasons I luv nigerians

21 Likes

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
BillGoldberg:

NB
Mi o lo mo o.... within 1 hr...haba..die die na
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by ItzBIM(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Etisalat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by CharlesJok3r: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Airtel *312#
#25 for 500mb still remains the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Reiia(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na wa

Techcapon here is your answer grin

BillGoldberg:

NB

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.