Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? (49086 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
TechCapon:
I don't have a glo sim I'll get one tomorrow then I'll let you know
okay, make sure it's 4g lte
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
just the normal *777# just locate special plan then you purchase 1.2gb "#200"which last for 3 days and mind you I sub 10 times in a month and each time cost me #200 that gives me 12gb for those 10 times
Thanks for your answers to my previous questions. Actually, I found out that all what you said is correct because I have been using it since then. But I also made an observation that sometimes, after, within a few hours after renewing the subscription, it tells me that 'You have passed 70% of your validity period' yet at the same time, it tells me that I still have over 2 days more to enjoy it. Why does this happen? As in, how could it tell me that I have passed 70% of validity period when I have not even used it for up to 4 or 5 hours after renewing my subscription? Have you been experiencing this?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cooleasy:

Thanks for your answers to my previous questions. Actually, I found out that all what you said is correct because I have been using it since then. But I also made an observation that sometimes, after, within a few hours after renewing the subscription, it tells me that 'You have passed 70% of your validity period' yet at the same time, it tells me that I still have over 2 days more to enjoy it. Why does this happen? As in, how could it tell me that I have passed 70% of validity period when I have not even used it for up to 4 or 5 hours after renewing my subscription? Have you been experiencing this?
it tells me the same thing cos it is 3 days plan,and every hour has its own validity percentage, nevertheless I use for a whole 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by faithfull18(f): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Come and buy data plans that you can use any time of the day and stop looking for midnight plans up and down undecided
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
it tells me the same thing cos it is 3 days plan,and every hour has its own validity percentage, nevertheless I use for a whole 3 days
Yes, I see. So I think it's better I overlook it as long as I am still within the validity period, especially if the message comes so early. I think this is one of the best plans these days because the rate at which the data accumulates at the end of every 3 days, is very impressive. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Cooleasy:

Yes, I see. So I think it's better I overlook it as long as I am still within the validity period, especially if the message comes so early. I think this is one of the best plans these days because the rate at which the data accumulates at the end of every 3 days, is very impressive. Thanks a lot.
yeah that's what I am using...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
okay, make sure it's 4g lte
I've bought the sim but no option for the plan you mentioned. I dialed *777#. Also 4g is not showing up but glo says it's 4G sim
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
TechCapon:
I've bought the sim but no option for the plan you mentioned. I dialed *777#. Also 4g is not showing up but glo says it's 4G sim
yeah it's don't worry... just type *777# go to buy 3g,4g data and select special plan
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by TechCapon(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah it's don't worry... just type *777# go to buy 3g,4g data and select special plan
correct nigga. Thanks. I saw the midnight plan of #200 for 1gb. How is it?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
TechCapon:
correct nigga. Thanks. I saw the midnight plan of #200 for 1gb. How is it?
yeah it is awesome,but I barely use it cos I use that 1.2gb even for downloading,cos I can't wake at night that I ought to be sleeping
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by ajaymina(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
one time per 3 days

OK...all the massive data jus for 3days?

Iamfinished!!!

Isok!!
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2019
ajaymina:

OK...all the massive data jus for 3days?

Iamfinished!!!

Isok!!
yeah, that's why they're the Grand Master of data
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah that's what I am using...
From my experience so far (on at least 2 occasions), browsing on Glo using the Special Data Plan is free at a particular time during the midnight. For example, around 3am or so, no matter how I browse, I noticed that my data was not deducted. Have you observed this or has anyone else experienced the same?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Cooleasy:

From my experience so far (on at least 2 occasions), browsing on Glo using the Special Data Plan is free at a particular time during the midnight. For example, around 3am or so, no matter how I browse, I noticed that my data was not deducted. Have you observed this or has anyone else experienced the same?
I haven't observe it, maybe because I don't wake at night to browse I will try it today Sha if God permit..
Well Sha they're the Grandmasters of Data so there's nothing they cannot do
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
I haven't observe it, maybe because I don't wake at night to browse I will try it today Sha if God permit..
Well Sha they're the Grandmasters of Data so there's nothing they cannot do
Okay, you can try specifically around 2:30 or 3 am which was when I made the observation twice. The last time I observed it, I actually watched one brief Youtube video and then I was surprised that nothing was deducted from my data balance. But be careful when testing it o. Just test it with something little so that in case my observation is not general, you won't lose much grin
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Cooleasy:

Okay, you can try specifically around 2:30 or 3 am which was when I made the observation twice. The last time I observed it, I actually watched one brief Youtube video and then I was surprised that nothing was deducted from my data balance. But be careful when testing it o. Just test it with something little so that in case my observation is not general, you won't lose much grin
glo cannot pepper me cheesy if dey do I Will Sue them for illegal deduction of Data grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Akeey(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah it is awesome,but I barely use it cos I use that 1.2gb even for downloading,cos I can't wake at night that I ought to be sleeping

I just bought a Glo sim and can't find a special plan there. Does it mean it has been deleted from the offers
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Akeey:

I just bought a Glo sim and can't find a special plan there. Does it mean it has been deleted from the offers
it is there just go to buy 3g 4g data and locate the special plan
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
muyex1:
ETISALAT #200 for 1GB 3 days validity
What if the user has not finished the data and he resubscribes on the third day before the moment it expires? Would his unfinished data be added to the new one?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by muyex1(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Cooleasy:

What if the user has not finished the data and he resubscribes on the third day before the moment it expires? Would his unfinished data be added to the new one?

No
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by clintino700(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Glo has suspended the #200 for 3 days 1.2gb cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
glo cannot pepper me cheesy if dey do I Will Sue them for illegal deduction of Data grin
It seems as if Glo has stopped the SpecialData plan. I wanted to renew my subscription this morning but I observed that the 1.2 gig option is no longer there. Rather, the only option left there is the Campus Booster. Maybe this is time to throw away my Glo sim, or what do you think?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
clintino700:
I observed something like this too. I think 9Mobile has a similar offer, but a bit lower data volume. So, 9Mobile might be the alternative.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cooleasy:

It seems as if Glo has stopped the SpecialData plan. I wanted to renew my subscription this morning but I observed that the 1.2 gig option is no longer there. Rather, the only option left there is the Campus Booster. Maybe this is time to throw away my Glo sim, or what do you think?
they've stopped it truly, but I am one of their loyal customer I Know more and better offer is coming and moreover they're better than the yellow network that we've not benefited anything From them..bro their Twitter customer care service told us not to be anoyd that better service is coming and bro,I believe them cos they're not stingy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
clintino700:
yeah cry
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 3:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
they've stopped it truly, but I am one of their loyal customer I Know more and better offer is coming and moreover they're better than the yellow network that we've not benefited anything From them..bro their Twitter customer care service told us not to be anoyd that better service is coming and bro,I believe them cos they're not stingy
Okay bros, we will keep our fingers crossed and await what they have in store for us.
I was only joking when I talked of throwing away my Glo sim o. I dare not, Lol.
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Topmaike007(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2019
Cooleasy:

Okay bros, we will keep our fingers crossed and await what they have in store for us.
I was only joking when I talked of throwing away my Glo sim o. I dare not, Lol.
I know cheesy actually glo is my main line though.....
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by clintino700(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Cooleasy:

I observed something like this too. I think 9Mobile has a similar offer, but a bit lower data volume. So, 9Mobile might be the alternative.
Code?
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by lannister2: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
How can one activate this offer the etisalat #200 for 1G
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by Cooleasy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
clintino700:

Code?
I think *229*10#
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by lannister2: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
can it be activated on a 9mobile line which already has data... to run concurrently
Re: What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? by progene(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2019
BillGoldberg:
I download HD movies and PS3 games a lot. One game on PS3 can be as much as 33 GIGABYTE

Please, where do you download ps3 games from? help me with the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / Useful Android Hidden Codes / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.