Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? (2021 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good day fam!!

Please help a brother, my gf entered a keke on first of January not knowing it is one chance thief!!! She entered the keke in uyo boarding to AKTC park so she could travel to calabar.

On boarding the keke, they made Her vomit cowries and make her disclose her ATM code after collecting her phones.....they only left her with her fare on her hand after interrogating her and she told them she was actually going to park to travel to calabar.

They told her to get to calabar before 12 pm else she will die and they equally told her not to open her bag else she will die, she did as they said before she could reach home and relate the story i called first bank but the customer care picked and responded the money has been withdrawn... That money happened yo be her fees... She couldnt pay due to ASUU strike and was waiting till the strike is over so she could pay.

I was just hoping the thief will insert a sim immediately cause the phone has this anti theft stuff any sim u put inside the number will be sent to my line...

Today this faithful morning a sim was inserted the number of the sim was sent to me through the anti thief and i called a female picked was a bit local from intonation so i ended the call i then told my gf to call since it was a female that pick.. She called the female picked and was asking who is this... She said tina then the lady handed the phone to a guy she was still trying to play along then the guy just dropped the call after saying i dont know any tina ...

I called mtn to reveal the sim identify but they refused saying i should go to a nearest police station.. We all know how police will wants to make money from this and we dont have any money to spend on this...

How do we go about this.. Please help if u can

The phone they got from her is gionee m5mini of which she got 46k the carton and receipt are still available..

Sadly enough, when she told her school room mates they either say they fell victim or they know someone who fell for same people cause the guys always use one format of being a cameronian ....

If u know anyone in uyo in every 6 girls they have done 1 .....mostly student oh... They dont do advance girls or married people nor guys they do girls that looks soft...
My gf school friend narrated her she even went home to give them her parents money of 250k...

Please how do we stop this in uyo cause by getting these guys it will bring this to an end.. They are usually three in numbers

Mynd44

Suen

Lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by nifemi25(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Mtn will never disclose the owner of the phone number to you... I will advice you hand over the job to SARS
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by PMBuhariGCFR: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Vote for me on Saturday. My corruption fight continues. I would help you track their grand patron's number. Atiku. Thankyou

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by tatafotroll(f): 1:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Go to the bank branch where the atm was used. The atm camera can reveal the identity

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by Colelee: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2019
have you tried google find my phone ... I used it once and it helped... Supposingly there was an email address logged in to the phone
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Colelee:
have you tried google find my phone ... I used it once and it helped... Supposingly there was an email address logged in to the phone

Please how did u do it
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2019
tatafotroll:
Go to the bank branch where the atm was used. The atm camera can reveal the identity

Just his pictures?
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by tatafotroll(f): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2019
golor:

Just his pictures?
thats a step forward
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by omoteacher(m): 1:24am On Feb 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

As far as it's in naija you must spend money at least for the mobilization of SARS men. No naija bank will help you,they are all useless only to collect(save) your money dey sabi. If our systems work well, where they used the ATM card. The camera there is enough to capture their identity and get easily caught but not here in naija. Sorry for the lose.
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2019
tatafotroll:
thats a step forward

Much thanks
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by unity004(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2019
grin angry cheesy babalawo could help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by Adabass: 2:08am On Feb 18, 2019
What was the name of the anti-theft stuff? Could help someone else.
Meanwhile search the number on facebook or truecaller. One should work.
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 2:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Adabass:
What was the name of the anti-theft stuff? Could help someone else.
Meanwhile search the number on facebook or truecaller. One should work.

Couldn't find him on facebook with the number but true caller brought a name called Nikeru...

We paid at the phone shop for anti theft cause the persuaded us to get it... Dont know the name they just did it online
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by SmartMindsFx: 4:28am On Feb 18, 2019
First and foremost, get google earth app downloaded and use the location option on truecaller to get the location on google earth.

When you are on google earth, you'll see 3 ootions arranged vertically at the bottom left, click on the 3D option and you'll get a street view.

Look for a signpost to confirm the area........

I hope this helps....
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2019
SmartMindsFx:
First and foremost, get google earth app downloaded and use the location option on truecaller to get the location on google earth.

When you are on google earth, you'll see 3 ootions arranged vertically at the bottom left, click on the 3D option and you'll get a street view.

Look for a signpost to confirm the area........

I hope this helps....

Thanks... Will give it a try
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by gentlezypher: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2020
golor:

Thanks... Will give it a try
were you successful?
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by 3characterss: 2:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Bro... if she still has the carton of the phone, any tech savvy guy can locate that thief using the imei

As long as the phone is switched on
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2020
gentlezypher:
were you successful?

Yes but police stood for the thief maybe they were bribed
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by JONSYN7154: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2020
golor:
Good day fam!!

Please help a brother, my gf entered a keke on first of January not knowing it is one chance thief!!! She entered the keke in uyo boarding to AKTC park so she could travel to calabar.

On boarding the keke, they made Her vomit cowries and make her disclose her ATM code after collecting her phones.....they only left her with her fare on her hand after interrogating her and she told them she was actually going to park to travel to calabar.

They told her to get to calabar before 12 pm else she will die and they equally told her not to open her bag else she will die, she did as they said before she could reach home and relate the story i called first bank but the customer care picked and responded the money has been withdrawn... That money happened yo be her fees... She couldnt pay due to ASUU strike and was waiting till the strike is over so she could pay.

I was just hoping the thief will insert a sim immediately cause the phone has this anti theft stuff any sim u put inside the number will be sent to my line...

Today this faithful morning a sim was inserted the number of the sim was sent to me through the anti thief and i called a female picked was a bit local from intonation so i ended the call i then told my gf to call since it was a female that pick.. She called the female picked and was asking who is this... She said tina then the lady handed the phone to a guy she was still trying to play along then the guy just dropped the call after saying i dont know any tina ...

I called mtn to reveal the sim identify but they refused saying i should go to a nearest police station.. We all know how police will wants to make money from this and we dont have any money to spend on this...

How do we go about this.. Please help if u can

The phone they got from her is gionee m5mini of which she got 46k the carton and receipt are still available..

Sadly enough, when she told her school room mates they either say they fell victim or they know someone who fell for same people cause the guys always use one format of being a cameronian ....

If u know anyone in uyo in every 6 girls they have done 1 .....mostly student oh... They dont do advance girls or married people nor guys they do girls that looks soft...
My gf school friend narrated her she even went home to give them her parents money of 250k...

Please how do we stop this in uyo cause by getting these guys it will bring this to an end.. They are usually three in numbers

Mynd44

Suen

Lalasticlala

Have it been you're in abuja I can take you to police section where they'll track the person. Some police are good and are working too.
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by gentlezypher: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
golor:

Yes but police stood for the thief maybe they were bribed
how did you go about it please
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by golor(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
gentlezypher:
how did you go about it please

Long story Bros ..tho,I got my phone
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dis People Can Help U. D Police, Ur Network Provider Can Help U Too But Their Charges May Be High. However, Meet Some Computer Gurus, Dey May Help U. A Mobile Number Tracker App May Help U.
Re: How Do I Track Down One Chance Thief With His Phone Number? by rustexplorer: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
golor:

Long story Bros ..tho,I got my phone

Na wa o, u initially came here asking for help, now someone is asking you for information, to either help this person now or later, your reply was "long story". Oh well it's up to you sha but just know you struggled because people that faced this before you acted like you and did not share their solution. If enough people had shared their solution a quick google searched would have said you the "Long story" do better baba

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This,them Swear For Una? / Can You Quess Who Killed His Woman? / Pastor Caught Red Shaving The Private Part Of Women In His Church For Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.