Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. (1988 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / Help!!! I'm Not A Muslim / Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Michelle55: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
apelike1:
look at them undecided
Daughter of Jezebel! Always trying to justify there wrong doing!

You are fornicating and engaging in sin but yet want the best things in Life! undecided

Your types achieve nothing meaningful in life! Keep living in your mental paradise
I'm not the cause of your frustration.. The likes of you are the reason weak minded people commits suicide.
So in your dictionary.. Everyone is perfect right? I can you that's living the best life already, even AIT, CNN etc are announcing your achievements so far. You are without sin yet your life is as miserable as that of a church rat. I weep for your dead soul.
Keep condemning others Mr sanctimonious being!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by apelike1: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Michelle55:

I'm not the cause of your frustration.. The likes of you are the reason weak minded people commits suicide.
So in your dictionary.. Everyone is perfect right? I can you that's living the best life already, even AIT, CNN etc are announcing your achievements so far. You are without sin yet your life is as miserable as that of a church rat. I weep for your dead soul.
by there words you shall know them! undecided

This one has already changed her middle name to "miserable" and her last name to "frustration"

Well! You are already ripping what you sow! Since the seed you plants is your dirty nyash! I will advise you to stay strong but don't expect any good things to come your way!
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by DateMynd44(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Michelle55:

what makes u think apelike1 is miserable or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as poor and useless as u?
Broke and frustrated hoe u better not quote me back or mention me cos I won't dignify ur stupidity with a further reply
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Michelle55: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
what makes u think apelike1 is miserable or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as poor and useless as u?
Broke and frustrated hoe u better not quote me back or mention me cos I won't dignify ur stupidity with a further reply
Lolzzzz.. Look at them! cheesy

apelike1:
by there words you shall know them! undecided

This one has already changed her middle name to "miserable" and her last name to "frustration"

Well! You are already ripping what you sow! Since the seed you plants is your dirty nyash! I will advise you to stay strong but don't expect any good things to come your way!

Two bunch of idiots displaying their stupidity for the world to see.
Please you both should continue entertaining me, it sure looks good on you two.
Umu eberibe cheesy
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Cathyblinks: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
@Michelle55, please ignore that bitter fellow, for him to have time to be exchanging words with us shows how jobless he is. He is probably a sissy.

Real men don't go about demeaning ladies on social media.
That broke ass is just being bitter.

Bot.:/start/ missiles loading.....
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by DateMynd44(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cathyblinks:
@Michelle55, please ignore that bitter fellow, for him to have time to be exchanging words with us shows how jobless he is. He is probably a sissy.

Real men don't go about demeaning ladies on social media.
That broke ass is just being bitter.

Bot.:/start/ missiles loading.....
when u said you met a nairalander and u dated him and gave him sex it shows how cheap you are.
You must be a free giver
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Cathyblinks: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
when u said you met a nairalander and u dated him and gave him sex it shows how cheap you are.
You must be a free giver

Oga thank you.

If its so easy tell your sister to do same.
#self righteous low life punk
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by DateMynd44(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Cathyblinks:

Oga thank you.

If its so easy tell your sister to do same.
#self righteous low life punk
My sis graduated at an early age and got a good federal government job but still didn't see marriage as a top priority cos she wasn't given to mediocrity as u are.
She wanted to compete with the likes of folorunsho alakija, ophrah Winfrey, ngozi okonjo iweala and the likes.
She wanted being an independent woman so she could earned the maximum respect from her would be husband. So after she achieved all these, she finally settled down at 26.
You too can do the same unfortunately age isn't by ur side anymore and I'm quite sure the 29 u put up there isn't the truth.
Sorry you look like an old hoe to me that have wasted ur years.
probably you should be in ur late 30's.
YOU ARE FINISHED
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Cathyblinks: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
My sis graduated at an early age and got a good federal government job but still didn't see marriage as a top priority cos she wasn't given to mediocrity as u are.
She wanted to compete with the likes of folorunsho alakija, ophrah Winfrey, ngozi okonjo iweala and the likes.
She wanted being an independent woman so she could earned the maximum respect from her would be husband. So after she achieved all these, she finally settled down at 26.
You too can do the same unfortunately age isn't by ur side anymore and I'm quite sure the 29 u put up there isn't the truth.
Sorry you look like an old hoe to me that have wasted ur years.
probably you should be in ur late 30's.
YOU ARE FINISHED

Lolz.... What's her name please so she can mentor me.. Low-life
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Teaveapoet(f): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
DateMynd44:
so this is how u desperate hoes be frustrated to the point of just lookin attractive so as to trap rich guys into carrying ur misery and burdens.
E no go work for una this year.
Miserable hoes

Mehn..... you are mad totally stupid. was I talking to you.? you and all your werey girls are miserable. most you quote me? get out!
Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by kingthreatz: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Ignore the azzwipes trying to demean you. Just keep your focus on. Men actually like intelligent techie babes. Dont give up on love

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Unfortunately men are gravitating toward virgin brides now. Focus on making good income and perhaps babymamarism a la Linda Ikeji.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Barriness An Act Of God Or Human? / Thrilling Pics: Lions Fight To Be King Of The Jungle In Brutal Battle. / How Do I Send Someone A Pm...pls No Insults..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.