Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

X - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / X (537 Views)

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by specialofficer: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2019
X

2 Likes

Re: X by PMBuhariGCFR: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Vote for me and i would send #1500(One thousand five hundred naira only) to you. Idiot. When people that graduate havent seen job, you too want to give me problem.
Re: X by specialofficer: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
Vote for me and i would send #1500(One thousand five hundred naira only) to you. Idiot. When people that graduate havent seen job, you too want to give me problem.
I'm apolitical sir and i don't even have a pvc
Re: X by specialofficer: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Nairalanders please i really need your help, the form is closing this Thursday. please help a soul, i don't want the money.... just buy it for me online
Re: X by specialofficer: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
CC: Explorers Kingtom Ahcb Alexistaiwo thenonce
Re: X by Olamidokun: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
specialofficer:
Nairalanders please i really need your help, the form is closing this Thursday. please help a soul, i don't want the money.... just buy it for me online

In December 2018, the Human Resources Leadership Class, a group comprising about 400 young Nigerian People Managers started an initiative called #MADbyPAS, with the vision of putting a smile on 1,000,000 faces by year 2020.

On 22nd December 2018, the group visited 2 homes in Lagos to make a difference and donated food items, bedding, clothes, clippers and other equipment to these homes. Thus putting a smile on the faces of about 200 less privileged persons in Lagos.

A part of our MADbyPAS (Making A Difference by Putting A Smile) initiative is to encourage educational development and facilitate growth. To achieve this at this time, we are going to sponsor 15 young Nigerian students who are not able to pay for JAMB UTME of 2019. We hope to do this to contribute to education and human development levels in our country.

Fill the form below you register and be a part of the assessment.

Please note, falsified information will be flagged, reported and disqualified.

http://hrshakers.com/mad-by-pas19/

Re: X by Gracesofar(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
specialofficer:
Good day nairalanders! please i really need to register for jamb and the form is closing this Thursday and i don't have anything on me. I just opened this account now, I'm not trying to scam anyone, you can actually buy the form for me online

please i wouldn't come here if i had any other choice, and please don't bother asking how I'm going to pay my school fees because they don't pay school fees there, instead I'll get paid to study... after registering I'll snap the registration slip and send it to you, please nairalanders i really need your help.

CC: Hungerbad, finalboss, gracesofar

Have sent a pm to you already. And I hope you are applying for the defence academy
Re: X by specialofficer: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Gracesofar:

Have sent a pm to you already. And I hope you are applying for the defence academy
Sir! i just replied you, please check your mail.

Yes I'm applying academy
Re: X by specialofficer: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gracesofar:

Good day sir, please check your mail
Re: X by specialofficer: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: X by specialofficer: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Schools In France Bonds The Use Of Father And Mother With Reasons.wow This Real / Master Program In University Of Ibadan / How To Check and Reprint Your 2019 Jamb Exam Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.