Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already (4558 Views)

Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 1:04am On Feb 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Wizklynd23(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Relationship issues Bleep Love

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by PMBuhariGCFR: 1:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Idiot, vote for me on Saturday.
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Relationship issues
Bleep Love
My brother it's not easy ooo, it's giving me sleepless nights everyday
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by kenralph(m): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Most women don't end up marrying someone they love a lot and I see her going in that direction too. Nigga let the lady go. You know it's the best thing for all concerned.

Don't ever contemplate marriage cos you'll die prematurely cos of responsibilities. Move on. Another lady will come your way.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Shegzdave: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2019
I think you should visit her family to discuss with them as to let them knw you are a serious young man nd you intend marrying their child, and they should give you time cuz time they say is Money,and you re tryin to make ends meet and with time(try to be specific)you will come and ask her in Marriage...
-Shegzdave-

15 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Wizklynd23(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2019
val4sure:

My brother I know you love & She love you (Based on your story )
The lady in Question ain't getting younger, let's tell ourselves the truth & face realities...
If your not ready allow interested candidates to fill in
My two cent though grin

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Mikaelson21(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Take a deep breath and relax...
Yes she is getting older, it's only normal family and external pressure will be all over her case, sadly in this part of the world that's what they do PRESSURE but she is the one who is gon stay in the marriage, obviously she loves you, I advice you both go and see the family, relax, before you start shouting you don't have the cash, this way by seeing the family together, she will introduce you as her fiancee, that's if the family hasn't know. Who you are all this while, so you both go, she introduce you, this way, it put a little break on the pressure nonsense, and stop the family from saying some so wrong with her, but that introduction, It could buy you a little more time, maybe let's say 6 months, I pray for you both sake, before then, let's business boom and God elevate you...
She too shouldn't be idle,let her find something doing, and also talk to God in prayers, I believe say na once person story dey change... Peace ✌

19 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by blackgold2018(m): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2019
If this your story is actually 100% true. Nw my advise is you should have let her go from the beginning. It seems selfish of you taking her time or probably wasting her time till she's nw 28yrs.
I was in your shoes but I have to let her go even before our Nysc. Mind u a girl I dated right from our year one and also being her first love if u know what I mean.

I checked my time n found out i'l b in alot of pressure and also majorly considering her. She's nw happily married.
And you dey here dey waste person time. You r selfish and wicked.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Deicide: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2019
So you want to raise the children you would have with her in poverty angry
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Mikaelson21:
Yes she is getting older, it's only normal family and external pressure will be all over her case, sadly in this part of the world that's what they do PRESSURE but she is the one who is gon stay in the marriage, obviously she loves you, I advice you both go and see the family, relax, before you start shouting you don't have the cash, this way by seeing the family together, she will introduce you as her fiancee, that's if the family hasn't know. Who you are all this while, so you both go, she introduce you, this way, it put a little break on the pressure nonsense, and stop the family from saying some so wrong with her, but that introduction, It could buy you a little more time, maybe let's say 6 months, I pray for you both sake, before then, let's business boom and God elevate you...
She too shouldn't be idle,let her find something doing, and also talk to God in prayers, I believe say na once person story dey change... Peace ✌
Thanks bro, all her family members knows me, even the mother keep on telling her not to pressurize me because I just started the business, but it's not easy on her, sometimes I feel guilty that am causing her this much pain and pressure now, I just can't help it

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 1:28am On Feb 18, 2019
blackgold2018:
If this your story is actually 100% true. Nw my advise is you should have let her go from the beginning. It seems selfish of you taking her time or probably wasting her time till she's nw 28yrs.
I was in your shoes but I have to let her go even before our Nysc. Mind u a girl I dated right from our year one and also being her first love if u know what I mean.

I checked my time n found out i'l b in alot of pressure and also majorly considering her. She's nw happily married.
And you dey here dey waste person time. You r selfish and wicked.

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
So you want to raise the children you would have with her in poverty angry
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by greatnaija01: 2:34am On Feb 18, 2019
WELL, there is good news?

TAKE A LOAN and marry. then payback. YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE HER O. You should have planned this from school days naaaa.... not all these things that now seem like a HURRY. ANYWAY... take a loan from here and there and marry... then payback while using contraceptives... once you have paid back u can now get her pregnant and raise kids.

If she too is jobless, kindly introduce her to the business too.

val4sure:
Please nairalanders, I need advice on a pressing matter on my neck now, I will try and keep it very short.

There is this lady I have been dating way back during school days, we've known each other for ages, everybody knew us as the perfect couple then, until after our graduation, we passed out together last year from NYSC, after that reality sets in.

I searched for job, nothing was fort coming, I have to change plans and was introduced to an online business which am currently doing, with the business, I have been able to secure a self con apartment as a hustling guy, got it furnished and still doing the same business which has its good and bad times

The issue now is that my girlfriend is not getting any younger, both of us are going to be 28 years old this year and suitors has been flocking around recently to marry her

The issue now is that her family member thinks she is possessed by not accepting any of the suitors that is coming for her, everybody is on her neck to marry, the pressure on her body is just too much that the family members are conducting series of meetings all the time to know if something is wrong with her.

And the reason for her actions is all because of me and am not financially bouyant enough to be able to save her from the pressure by getting married to her now, business just started.

I love the girl so much that I really want to spend the rest of my life with her because she's a rare gem, never seen her type of woman before, but am worried also, no fund for such and I don't think asking her to keep on waiting for me is a good idea base on the pressure on her everyday.

Please nairalanders, am losing it seriously, I have asked so many of my friends for idea, different opinions from different people, please I seriously need advice on this case, what should I do in this situation.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by JoanHicks(f): 2:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Don't waste her time

Let her go

The only problem is she will be cheating on her husband with you

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by majamajic(m): 3:18am On Feb 18, 2019
u can marry her on hire purchase, if u are serious,
but I don't think u wan marry the girl, u are enjoying her foolishness.
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by MJBOLT: 3:42am On Feb 18, 2019
make her your baby mama

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by MJBOLT: 3:44am On Feb 18, 2019
when did marriage become investment?

greatnaija01:
WELL, there is good news?

TAKE A LOAN and marry. then payback. YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE HER O. You should have planned this from school days naaaa.... not all these things that now seem like a HURRY. ANYWAY... take a loan from here and there and marry... then payback while using contraceptives... once you have paid back u can now get her pregnant and raise kids.

If she too is jobless, kindly introduce her to the business too.

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Apination(m): 3:59am On Feb 18, 2019
My people will say, "Fear! Fear!! Man no dey buy motor" undecided
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by femi4: 5:35am On Feb 18, 2019
val4sure:
Please nairalanders, I need advice on a pressing matter on my neck now, I will try and keep it very short.

There is this lady I have been dating way back during school days, we've known each other for ages, everybody knew us as the perfect couple then, until after our graduation, we passed out together last year from NYSC, after that reality sets in.

I searched for job, nothing was fort coming, I have to change plans and was introduced to an online business which am currently doing, with the business, I have been able to secure a self con apartment as a hustling guy, got it furnished and still doing the same business which has its good and bad times

The issue now is that my girlfriend is not getting any younger, both of us are going to be 28 years old this year and suitors has been flocking around recently to marry her

The issue now is that her family member thinks she is possessed by not accepting any of the suitors that is coming for her, everybody is on her neck to marry, the pressure on her body is just too much that the family members are conducting series of meetings all the time to know if something is wrong with her.

And the reason for her actions is all because of me and am not financially bouyant enough to be able to save her from the pressure by getting married to her now, business just started.

I love the girl so much that I really want to spend the rest of my life with her because she's a rare gem, never seen her type of woman before, but am worried also, no fund for such and I don't think asking her to keep on waiting for me is a good idea base on the pressure on her everyday.

Please nairalanders, am losing it seriously, I have asked so many of my friends for idea, different opinions from different people, please I seriously need advice on this case, what should I do in this situation.
Just let her go, free her. Your future wife is probably still in 100level. I m sure by the time she graduate you ll be 32 and financially ready.

I know your fear, finding a woman like her, you ll surely get. Just be focus on getting yourself ready.
This is Nigeria, you don't date your mates unless you are capable financially

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by sukhothai: 5:49am On Feb 18, 2019
You both are of the same age! Haba na
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by reservd(m): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2019
val4sure:

Bro, speaking frm experience prepare for the worst that could happen, start making up ur mind wit life without her, d earlier d berra fr u. Then u face ur business n grow it, u wl get anoda babe, time heals
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by 2buffagain(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Sounds very igbotic... So the girl herself, is she idle?
Na only igbo Sabi make man dey do everything.
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Mightyraw(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Which online bussines bro

I need money too
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Rosay15(f): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Mikaelson21:
... You really made a valid point... D only tin I don't understand is why people put pressure on single ladies to go and marry especially wen dey are at the age of 25 and above... I swear its doesn't worth it...
Op shd just take dis advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Rosay15:
... You really made a valid point... D only tin I don't understand is why people put pressure on single ladies to go and marry especially wen dey are at the age of 25 and above... I swear its doesn't worth it...
Op shd just take dis advice.
Tell that to our society. Perhaps they've seen a wealthy suitor and u know parents always want d best for their kids. If the op and his gf can peservere through this trying time, good for them. I just pray they don't rush into anything that will cause resentments later.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by barapistis(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2019
How much do you mean monthly from your online business

What setup do you have that can provide for the family in 6 ,months 1 year

To the next 3 year

Does your online setup require client sourcing or its completely online and advertising

For a male you are not that old. And even for her ,she is not 30 too

Though this is the general timeline

Can your online biz produce enough for an introduction in two month

What's the financial capacity of your family

You

And the ladies family

You guys can actually get married now supposed you not leaving in a state like Lagos with high level expenses

I know how online stuff works

If you get engaged and you know your salt well in bizness

Get her engaged in it

You could produce the marriage !money in 3 month and setout your preparation for another 3 months

You are made man

You shouldn't be having issues with this

1 Like

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by Rosay15(f): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tell that to our society. Perhaps they've seen a wealthy suitor and u know parents always want d best for their kids. If the op and his gf can peservere through this trying time, good for them. I just pray they don't rush into anything that will cause resentments later.
... You're right thou
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by val4sure(m): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The family knows me right from school days, like she said there are 3 serious suitors on her neck already, I love her so much but the pressure on her is even affecting me negatively, keeping me off balance, I can't help it.
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by chrisifeanyi: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Bro it pains but the reality is that it will be hard for you to marry that gal. Except you can get a very good job in the next two months, maybe Shell or Total can do that magic. Is not easy. Even if you decide to marry her now, if you are not rich like her suitors the family will drive you away. Is difficult for a man to marry his school mate except you are born with silver spoon and family can give you quick start. Sometimes love isn't just enough.
Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by aprilwise(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2019
I am enjoying my single life I hate unnecessary pressure in the name of relationship.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already by aprilwise(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2019
I am enjoying my single life I hate unnecessary pressure in the name of relationship or marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online / Which Country Has The Horniest Men In The World? / 10 Body Spots Every Women Want To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.