Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

My best man is the father of our only daughter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My best man is the father of our only daughter! (567 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My best man is the father of our only daughter! by zeefa: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmm! What a wicked world. I really don’t know where to start from as the situation right now is kind of crazy. I keep thinking & � And the question now is where do I go from here!.
Jide and I met during our first year matriculation in the university. He was from a rich home whereas my own parent was below average. I could remember my uncle paid my first year school fee because my parents had no means to cover up all myth bills. Well, Jide noticed my challenges and asked me to move with him to the private hostel. Wow, what a God sent young man. All through the university, I stayed loyal to him because to me he appeared to be the symbol of a good friend in all aspects my life.
Yeah! Lolade my wife.... l met Lola at the NCCF fellowship back in the university. So gorgeous looking lady with all the best accessories you could ever be looking for in a woman. We started as a friend because I thought she can never agree to date me. Her dad is a Bishop from one of the big church in Nigerian. In fact, her mode of dressing actually cover up all the beauty in her. Furthermore, we happened to be in the same department both in School fellowship and University which helped our friendship which later translated into a full relationship when we both got a later to serve in the same state after we graduated from the University.
After our youth service, Jide got a job in an Oil company. I went for so many job interview despite coming out with a second class upper degree, no luck until Jide made me his personal assistance for procurement. Most times , those companies needs stationary supplies and he was able to link me up for the contract.
To God be the glory, the contract was going on smoothly and I rented an apartment and fixed a date for the wedding between me and the love of my life Lolade.
Jide covered almost 50% of wedding which I appreciated deep down me. Two month after our wedding, Jide got married and I did my best to show him full support with my little contribution even when I knew it worth nothing compare to what he did during my own wedding.
I can’t forget the day Jide bought a Toyota Matrix for my birthday. And also applied for a Visiting visa to US for the both of us. The visa was approved and about six month later we both made a trip to NY.
I told Jide of my plan of staying back in the US and he advised me consult lolade first which I did and she approved it. She was 6 month pregnant before I left but jide assured me to always keep an eye on her till I settled down.
It has been 6 years I left Nigeria. Lolade later delivered a baby girl who is 5+ year old now. We made an arrangement and Jide helped by getting a visitors visa for my wife and my kid which was approved and the both moved with me to the US 4 years later.
My asylum applications was approved and time to file for green card application for my wife & daughter, I got the most shocking result of my entire life. The DNA combined paternity index reads Zero.
After a big fight to know who the father was, Lolade opened up that Jide is the father....

Where do I go from here.........?

Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by MissSweet(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2019
@op your story is not complete o. You can't tell me that you didn't see any sign between her and Jide.

Well, God has it planned for you. May be you are not meant to be together. Ask her to tell you her side of the story. If you can cope with making her your wife then go on. If not, separate for better and move on. Afterall, Jide has been a good friend all the while.
Beside you are every ladies dream. I hope you find the woman that truly love you for who you are.
cheer smiley
Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by Casan0va: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Jide merely took all you were "owing him" and your wife's pussy was the sacrificial lamb.

What has happened has happened.
Women can really be fickle minded and easily swayed (she probably had a crush on Jide).

It's painful raising another man's child as yours.
Your trust where your wife is would have been shattered to less than zero.
You can talk to her calmly and find out why she was fûcking another man behind your back to the extent of getting pregnant for him.

Know her reasons, weigh it, know whether you can continue with her.

As for Jide, you literally owe him anything you are today, so all things being equal, you guys are even now.

Moral Lesson:
Trust nobody, especially yourself.

1 Like

Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by decatalyst(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Sounds like all these fictional stories undecided
Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by KevMitnick: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Damn...A man should be more critical of his friends than his enemies.
Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by id2019(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Dis one strong. Let me book my space first. I'll brb
Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by Khaybest2018(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2019
If you cant let go of your wife,you must definitely let go of such friend (i repeat must ) .
For your wife such thing may happen to her in moment of desperacy so try and forgive her.
For your kid is absolutely your kid what of if you weren't able to procreate wont you look after the adopted,you look after , shower him with love for 5 solid years.....think and join the remaining thought in you. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My best man is the father of our only daughter! by zeefa: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2019
MissSweet:
@op your story is not complete o. You can't tell me that you didn't see any sign between her and Jide.

Well, God has it planned for you. May be you are not meant to be together. Ask her to tell you her side of the story. If you can cope with making her your wife then go on. If not, separate for better and move on. Afterall, Jide has been a good friend all the while.
Beside you are every ladies dream. I hope you find the woman that truly love you for who you are.
cheer smiley
I just tried to keep the whole story simple and short. I noticed she is more fear in complexion but she said that might be traits taken from her grandmother. Jide is a fear tall man. Now am beginning to see his face on her.. so sad �

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Owerri / Gbmemileke oyinsan is one fine, smooth Nigerian man / How Do You Know Someone Is Missing You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.