₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,191 members, 5,159,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 10:25 AM

Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification (2454 Views)

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / Newly Approved NAija Non Hosted Adsense Now Available... SLIDE IN / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by CuriousX: 10:38pm On Mar 05
dejibanjo:

Yeah, an adsense account I opened in janaury. I also thought I won't have to do pin verification after I verified my identity with my PVC. But I then saw a message on my dashboard that my AdSense funds were on hold until I verified my address via pin. The pin was automatically generated and sent to the address I provided.
Have you received the pin now? Is it possible to edit the initial address on the adsense that match you ID incase the address is remote when requesting for the pin a second time?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by CuriousX: 10:40pm On Mar 05
paste007:
bro pls, if in future, your not using your adsense account again, am here.
Will you sell your adsense?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by dejibanjo: 11:58pm On Mar 05
CuriousX:

Have you received the pin now? Is it possible to edit the initial address on the adsense that match you ID incase the address is remote when requesting for the pin a second time?
Haven't received it yet. Changed the address to that of my local post office for the second attempt. Yeah you can always change the address on your AdSense profile.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Obatechnologies(m): 2:19am On Mar 06
Payment received Nigeria Adsense with domain needed.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by XcepXlargeGlory: 8:51am On Mar 07
Thanks for your reply. It has been successfully verified by ID now waiting for my PIN to verify my address.

dejibanjo:

Yeah this happened to me. I rectified it on 2nd try though. What u do is ensure that u write the name in your profile, the same way it appears on the ID card. You know on Nigerian ID cards, it is common for the surname to appear before the first name. Unfortunately, Google can't tell the difference. So if your ID card has your surname first, it will have to be your first name in your AdSense profile. If your ID card also includes your middle name, you'll have to put it in your profile name as well. So basically, the arrangement of your full names on the ID card and your AdSense profile must match. If it does, you'll definitely be successfully verified.
Also, I'll advice that u change the name of your Gmail account to that of your ID card. It may be overkill, but u never know. U only have 3 shots (2 for u now) at getting verified, it's best to be safe.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by dejibanjo: 9:28am On Mar 07
XcepXlargeGlory:
Thanks for your reply. It has been successfully verified by ID now waiting for my PIN to verify my address.

You're welcome. Hope urs arrive early, still waiting for mine after requesting the 2nd time.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by XcepXlargeGlory: 2:53pm On Mar 07
I do hope to get it early though it was sent this week, March 5, and will wait may be 2-3 weeks before enquiring at the post office. Have you enquired at the post office closest to you to see if they received it?

dejibanjo:

You're welcome. Hope urs arrive early, still waiting for mine after requesting the 2nd time.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 4:09pm On Mar 07
XcepXlargeGlory:
I do hope to get it early though it was sent this week, March 5, and will wait may be 2-3 weeks before enquiring at the post office. Have you enquired at the post office closest to you to see if they received it?

Which ID did you use. Please clarify me on this
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Revolva(m): 9:47am On Mar 08
dejibanjo:

There are now two stages of AdSense verification,. First, u verify ur identity when u cross the $10 threshold. For this you're asked to upload a document, which is either a national ID card, driver's licence or a passport. PVC is also accepted.
After this, the pin verification process is automatically activated. If u complete both verifications, you'll be able to withdraw ur funds once it crosses the $100 threshold.

That is completely truth I have pass the pin verification now na this my yeye I'd card attempt I don exceed e de pain me till today ads stop showing I am.confused

So no solution if person don submit three times and attempt is finished
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 11:24am On Mar 08
Revolva:

That is completely truth I have pass the pin verification now na this my yeye I'd card attempt I don exceed e de pain me till today ads stop showing I am.confused

Which type ID card did you use. Voters card like PVC ?
Please be open so others can learn and device means to pass this nightmare verification they just introduce.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08
fastseo:

Which type ID card did you use. Voters card like PVC ?
Please be open so others can learn and device means to pass this nightmare verification they just introduce.

I FIRST USE THIS OUR YEYE PVC.....but they rejected it because they complained my image was blurry...( nigeian PVC no sure if the image de blurry o ) they will bounce it...

i den used my Intl passport but it has expired...i blocked the expiration date i dont know how this people knew it has expired...i dont know if google have access to nigeria intl passport number database....they bounced it...i submitted my PVC again ....de said the image is still blurry i weak...

till i exceed the attempt....till now the adsens ede kampe....verified pin address...but ads not showing cos of the ID...verification did not pass sinc december 26th am sure....lemme wait till 90 days if they can give me another attempt....

this time i go use my friend intl passport....cos intl passport is the best cos no home address is on the front page and its quality image is sharper than this yeye PVC
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 6:34pm On Mar 08
Revolva:

I FIRST USE THIS OUR YEYE PVC.....but they rejected it because they complained my image was blurry...( nigeian PVC no sure if the image de blurry o ) they will bounce it...

i den used my Intl passport but it has expired...i blocked the expiration date i dont know how this people knew it has expired...i dont know if google have access to nigeria intl passport number database....they bounced it...i submitted my PVC again ....de said the image is still blurry i weak...

till i exceed the attempt....till now the adsens ede kampe....verified pin address...but ads not showing cos of the ID...verification did not pass sinc december 26th am sure....lemme wait till 90 days if they can give me another attempt....

this time i go use my friend intl passport....cos intl passport is the best cos no home address is on the front page and its quality image is sharper than this yeye PVC

Thanks for the explanations.
Before as at last year temporary pvc was accepted even ordinarily school departmental ID in 2017 was accepted.
Adsense really hate Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by XcepXlargeGlory: 9:27pm On Mar 09
I made use of National ID card. Do ensure the name on payment profile is the same as that on the ID card and in the order as it is on your ID card.

Also make sure you change your name in your google account as it is on your ID card so that you will be able to edit the name field in your payment profile if it's greyed out--- I had this problem that's why am recommending this.

NB: It may take some hours for the name change in your google account to reflect in your payment profile even after it reflects in your Adsense/AdMob account immediately.

fastseo:

Which ID did you use. Please clarify me on this
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 1:09am On Mar 10
XcepXlargeGlory:
I made use of National ID card. Do ensure the name on payment profile is the same as that on the ID card and in the order as it is on your ID card.

Also make sure you change your name in your google account as it is on your ID card so that you will be able to edit the name field in your payment profile if it's greyed out--- I had this problem that's why am recommending this.

NB: It may take some hours for the name change in your google account to reflect in your payment profile even after it reflects in your Adsense/AdMob account immediately.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by cartwing: 3:40am On Mar 10
Revolva:

will you sell your account?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Obatechnologies(m): 6:03am On Mar 10
Obatechnologies:
Payment received Nigeria Adsense with domain needed.
Needed
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Revolva(m): 7:46am On Mar 10
cartwing:
will you sell your account?

can you buy it..and you know there is no more attempt it's verified already but na d id card be wahala am waiting if they can give me attempt again

Do u wanna buy
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by cartwing: 10:06am On Mar 10
Revolva:

can you buy it..and you know there is no more attempt it's verified already but na d id card be wahala am waiting if they can give me attempt again

Do u wanna buy
yes I want to
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by chidexnwa(m): 11:18am On Mar 10
can I use the temporary ID card
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Mar 10
cartwing:
yes I want to

Whatsapp me 081570535xx

Now let talk bro no time
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 2:07pm On Mar 10
chidexnwa:
can I use the temporary ID card
No
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by Revolva(m): 8:29am On Mar 17
Wow I got this message from.google Sha that my ads have been reinstated but it still have not started displaying on my website

Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 9:04pm On Mar 17
Before 24 hrs it will display.
Please can you let use know what you did and how you sent out your message to then
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by gistmackdotnet(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17
please i need someone to clarify me, ive my voters card which is accepted, but the address on this voters card is purely remote, like na inside village. Ive edited the name on my adsense to match the one on my voters card(pvc), but can i add an address that i can receive adsense mails on the adsense, though its purely different from the address on my PVC (village address). Will the pin be sent? and will the photo id be verified?.

Then also, incase the PVC didnt work, will ive the opportunity to change the name on the adsense to my brothers name, he has drivers license and receives mail on the address he has there, i asked because Its stated that after you submit your id, you can not change the name again. So please can any one help with these questions?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17
Newly Approved Naija Adsense Account for sale.. Call 0812 834 9807
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by fastseo: 2:27am On Mar 18
gistmackdotnet:
please i need someone to clarify me, ive my voters card which is accepted, but the address on this voters card is purely remote, like na inside village. Ive edited the name on my adsense to match the one on my voters card(pvc), but can i add an address that i can receive adsense mails on the adsense, though its purely different from the address on my PVC (village address). Will the pin be sent? and will the photo id be verified?.

Then also, incase the PVC didnt work, will ive the opportunity to change the name on the adsense to my brothers name, he has drivers license and receives mail on the address he has there, i asked because Its stated that after you submit your id, you can not change the name again. So please can any one help with these questions?

Why not make use of your brother's ID.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by gistmackdotnet(m): 11:30am On Mar 18
My question is, please can i change the name on the adsense after the first try with my voters card (PVC), then is it possible to have a different address on my identity card from the one on my adsense (but exact name match, and still be approved and have my pin forwarded to the address on the adsense??
fastseo:

Why not make use of your brother's ID.
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by clems88(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28
Has anyone that does self clicking been paid here
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by mubharaq1: 9:50am On Mar 30
is temporary national ID card accepted for Admob verification
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by ClixMaster: 2:23pm On Mar 30
AdSense gurus. Can a friend help me receive AdSense pin in UK then I verify I.d with my Nigerian I.d card?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by olalephant: 8:13am On Mar 31
Please I need someone to clarify me, I used PVC and was approved but the issue is that the address on card it’s from one village in sokoto but now am in Ibadan can I use another address which not tally up with the address on my ID card to receive the verification pin?
Re: Adsense Now Accepts Valid ID Card Alongside Pin Verification by dejibanjo: 8:54am On Mar 31
olalephant:
Please I need someone to clarify me, I used PVC and was approved but the issue is that the address on card it’s from one village in sokoto but now am in Ibadan can I use another address which not tally up with the address on my ID card to receive the verification pin?
Yes you can. But be ready to wait cos it will take up to 6 weeks for the pin to arrive if it does at all. If you have a lagos address u can use, I'll advise u to use it for a better chance of receiving the pin.
Anyway, if u don't get the pin after 3 attempts, just change the address to the one on ur pvc before verifying with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Challenges Faced By Nigerian Based Web Developer / Entrepreneurs / Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Faster Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.