Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? (1796 Views)

If This Is The Winner, Imagine The Looser(pictures) / If This Is The Winner Imagine The Looser (see Picture) / Please What Do You Think Would Have Happened To The Looser? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by aktunde(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
I just wonder what kind of human resources manager in his right sense would let go of someone like me. I applied to shoprite, and the company turned down my application. I'm I the looser here. I am so sorry for the company.

Now, check out the application I wrote to the company, my profile as well as my pix. Then, tell me why you would not consider shoprite as the greatest looser here.

[center]JOB APPLICATION[/center]

I am apply to my job of security guard to you boss in you company of Shoprite. I complete to Grade 8 examination certificate in 1997.
I am 27 ears to be Born of age and no mallied and no childish. My father is dead long time ago and my mother mary in Zaire  country there 10 years now, no see she so nobody known to help me. My certificate is just sitting home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Nyanja teacher, Mr Phiri, teaching me is jelos of myself. Me wear expenses cloth than Ngoni teacher.

I here people you want security guards to you company and I tell you I Am one of that job experience for 2 years. I shot 7 thief dead. I want to Join the company of you and chase criminal out with me AK47.

Please consider my aplication careful and call me any time because me Have celphone. I am red for interview with you. I am very hornest and can speak English free!

Please also greet your wife. And rememba that English is not our mother land!!

Yours in faith   
Pasopa Mampara

My picture frame I look beautiful

Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by donsponky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
your baffup no bad at all
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by skyndyp(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
U shock me terribly shocked shocked
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by jokingmary(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2010
shocked
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by donsponky(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2010
i no say na your picture be that
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by lordmassac(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
Fine Ojuju grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by EfemenaXY: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
Love the trousers & Belt man tongue

Nah wetin we dey call draw belle grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by aktunde(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
i no say na your picture be that
@ donsponky
ehn, ehn, na your own pix suppose they there? smiley
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
muha muha muhahhhahahah....negga u been busted!!! from Shell employee in USA to rejected security guard in United States of Nigeria. Chai!
Didn't I tell you?? Yo momma could not have produced anything useful to this world!
And you have the audacity to question my photo taken at the United nations in Switzerland, where I was representing Nigeria??
He-diottttt!!!!
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by Agybabe(f): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2012
I can't stop laughing...lol
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by yungkiz(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2012
E no funny jor, my face is full smile with d joke i read b4 i enta hia,see as u jst spoil my mode wit dis ur ugly and borin joke,u don frown my face now,i swear u go pay me back my smile,do fast b4 i report u.mtcheeew
Re: Shoprite Made A Great Mistake By Not Employing Me. Who Is The Looser? by gendebs(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2012
i love only the pics part of d letter

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For My Old Guys / Where Is The Joke? / Ladies!patience Is A Virtue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.