Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (36917 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Danfo Business?? / Bolt Vs Uber, Which Is Cheaper? / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by dododawa1: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
My fellow Nairalanders, please i have not eaten anything today, i'm feeling hunger, please help me with anything, even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Wema Bank Account Number: 0237345387. God bless you
pant gone,now begging method
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Lunockgold: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:

Go sale your phone and WAEC Certificate lazy rat.
he is not a lazy rat all he need nw is àn idea on hw to move on

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by newoffer: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
beatcoins:
I have one mudu of rice, how do I give you?
. pray and spray it for the birds

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lunockgold:
dat is wot made me a milloniar @ the age of 27 ,i ve over 12 plots of land in owerri nw.

exactly bro. that my plan when i have the money
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by goat22: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
My fellow Nairalanders, please i have not eaten anything today, i'm feeling hunger, please help me with anything, even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Wema Bank Account Number: 0237345387. God bless you

Will you eat goat buttocks? post your address make I send the buttocks there, e get maggot but you go remove am.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Chinashopping84: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
kingthreatz:

Sell your phone. Thats what i did when i was broke
kudos
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by sammyuche(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:

Had to go through ur posts and noticed ur a Stern apc supporter.. Please go and ask your father. If you can resort to begging under this regime and still believe in 4+4 then pls go and beg ur baba. Plus this is not the first time ur doing this.... Spits

25 Likes

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Guyman02: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
kingthreatz:

Sell your phone. Thats what i did when i was broke

This must be an Igbo guy, they hate Afonjas begging unnecessarily when they can sell their phone and use the money to buy a carton of gala and move to the next bus stop and start business grin grin

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by degbolahan(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
I can get you someone that will manage it ( keke Napep) if you don't mind. If you buy it for 660 with plate number everything sha 700. U can give out for 1m per year. 52 weeks make year. #20000 is the amount expected per week, if you multiply it by 50weeks the answer is #10000000.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Earthbound:

I can get one for you at 660-670. TVS is the best manufacturer right now
Excuse me, do you drive one?
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by jeffohenelotu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
2006 Toyota Corollas can go for what amaount?

I have deals for 2006 Toyota Corollas and Camry's for hire purchase. Keke Maruwa too.[/quote]
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Just be careful with your money!

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by godwon01(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
I will put 3k into your account before 4pm. May almighty God continue to provide for U. Keep on struggle.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by kingthreatz: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guyman02:

This must be an Igbo guy, they hate Afonjas begging unnecessarily when they can sell their phone and use the money to buy a carton of gala and move to the next bus stop and start business grin grin
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
kamtrix:
I am thinking of investing some money in a balance and carry vehicle business but I'm not sure which is the best to invest in One uber taxi, A danfo bus or few KEKE napeps.

Kindly advice from experiences in any of these businesses. Thanks Nairaland.

I don't know about uber or Danfo but I knew about Napep cos that's my work.
If you plan on giving Napep on installment, piaggio is the best and the rate differs on the route the keke would be plying, from #1m to #1.2m and weekly payment of #15k to #20k.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by solutionmi: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
from my experience in transport businesses in Nigeria . danfo buses is the best. but make sure u get correct one. or we can partnership and u thank me later
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by enemmo(f): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
I suspect Keke Marwa might be more profitable

Cheaper to buy and to fuel.
Runs shorter distances so can make so many round trips in a day.
In my area from Cele to Ago is #100, round trip is 400+400(800).
Driver can make up to 10 round trips in a day..minus fuel..I believe you can take home between 4 to 5 thousand daily.

As for uber, if you're not driving it yourself, the DRIVER would remit between 30 to 40 thousand per week.But the cars often suffer wear and tear because they go long distances and you would be responsible for the repairs and maintenance...

I don't know about Danfo.

There is also the big trucks for haulage and transportation of good interstate, but I don't know about that too well.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
EmperorTayo1864:

Excuse me, do you drive one?
No sir
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I Honestly need the Camry for Uber.
Am in port Harcourt how do we go about it ?
Call me
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..what are the requirements to get the Corolla and aw Much is initial payment??
Call me
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by pastorbullet007(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Call me

Can I message you on WhatsApp? I also need a Corolla on HP
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Darkseid(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
enemmo:
I suspect Keke Marwa might be more profitable

Cheaper to buy and to fuel.
Runs shorter distances so can make so many round trips in a day.
In my area from Cele to Ago is #100, round trip is 400+400(800).
Driver can make up to 10 round trips in a day..minus fuel..I believe you can take home between 4 to 5 thousand daily.

As for uber, if you're not driving it yourself, the DRIVER would remit between 30 to 40 thousand per week.But the cars often suffer wear and tear because they go long distances and you would be responsible for the repairs and maintenance...

I don't know about Danfo.

There is also the big trucks for haulage and transportation of good interstate, but I don't know about that too well.
I live around that Ago area and I've seriously been considering buying keke for hire purchase or those mini buses.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by melejo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Are you a Buharist?

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Calm down next level will soon wipe away your hunger.

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Battabox has something interesting to say about this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cD9BFJGhTk
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by Mires: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Stop begging biko, find a job.
State your qualification, even if na SSCE and location, someone might be watching to lift your soul.
Stop begging.

U no see him name na Afonja. After dem go vote PMB

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mires:

U no see him name na Afonja. After dem go vote PMB
Very disgusting behaviour.. I will rather burn that money and use it to warm myself during this harmattan period than waste it on such lazy being with no sense of self worth. angry

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by IamPlato(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
kamtrix:
How much does a good Maruwa go for? and what is the best manufacturer
Dont Buy Keke... I Repeat dont Buy Keke...

Buy Two LT Buses( the Big Danfo) it Has Six Rolls and Each Roll Carries 5 persons... You Should Know The Bus, it Runs Mile 2 very Well...

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by cinolala(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
danfo or T4 is also profittable, i can put u tru if interested

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by abagajnr93(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
seunny4lif:
I will take Keke first than follow by Danfo
How many people dey enter Uber for Lagos compared to Danfo or Keke.
exactly my thought but d Danfo drivers are making me have a serious re-think on going into the business

Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by majamajic(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
lilfreezy:

Oga Chelsea is playing manutd today, go to a bet naija store and play goal goal over 2.5. Thank me later wink

Chelsea can't score Man Utd
Re: Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? by abagajnr93(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
solutionmi:
from my experience in transport businesses in Nigeria . danfo buses is the best. but make sure u get correct one. or we can partnership and u thank me later
pls can I get more info from u... am too interested in danfo business but 99% dey tell me against it really tired.

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB / NIBSS: Stop! Or You Drown Us All