Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law (40989 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nairatrenders: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2019
A 38-year-old Islamic cleric, Abdul Lateef Mustapha, has been arrested by the police in the Bariga area of Lagos for having sex with his sister-in-law who is reported to be just 17 years old.

The case was reported at the Police station by the Child Protection Agency, Shomolu Unit and Mustapha was ordered to be arrested immediately.

During interrogation, Mustapha, was discovered to have continually defiled the victim whenever the wife was not around.

However, the act was exposed when the embittered victim told two of their neighbours her predicament; how her sister’s husband used to defile her but the two women did not believe her because her sister and the Islamic cleric were present.

The act that broke the camel’s back was said to have happened on 16th February, 2019, when the Islamic cleric had canal knowledge of the girl and was caught red handed. He then apologized never to do such again.

It was gathered that the suspect initially denied the act but later opened up that he had sex with the girl only once and not thrice as stated by the 17-year old victim.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/man-arrested-while-having-sex-with-his-sister-in-law-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by faithfull18(f): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Can you imagine

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nairatrenders: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2019
grin
faithfull18:
Can you imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by logtrend52: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Eroms4life17(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Even before opening the thread, I already
know say Na them. Don't ask me who. You know who

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by tollyboy5(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
lipsrsealed some people are defending underage marriage. Shame on them

20 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by jolyment: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Some people are here to check names and location.

3 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Uyi168: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Even before opening the thread, I already
know say Na them. Don't ask me who. You know who
Them dea learn from where pastors and Catholic priests dea..

12 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by nepapole(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Konji dealt with alfa..

12 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by gurunlocker: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's their way.... Not new!

6 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
That girl cannot slice his manstick... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by senatepresido: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
There was suppose to be election on that same day he was caught.... why dis people like to put their dick in anything that looks like hole

8 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Ogaga87(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Inside my Bariga

Na wa O

3 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Yinxies(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
I think the story is fake

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Ubdavis(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Killing once and killing twice. U are a murderer !
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by jamezman(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
A 38-year-old Islamic cleric, Abdul Lateef Mustapha, has been arrested by the police in the Bariga area of Lagos for having sex with his sister-in-law who is reported to be just 17 years old.

The first paragraph tells the whole story...

Shaybi na Alfa

11 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Lekan1o1: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Chileads(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
J
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by hisexcellency34: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
May Allah forgive him of his sins
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Chileads(m): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Muslim is the problem of this world.

8 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Shinjitsu: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Islam is the religion of the devil. All they do is kill,rape and do drug

13 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by banio: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yinxies:
I think the story is fake

OK
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yinxies:
I think the story is fakre

Very very fake with fake pics
Naija bloggers and fake reportage

2 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
17 years old is no longer a baby in some country she is already an adult but that Islamic cleric must be dealt with seriously

I swear the young lady disappointed me she should have bite off this idiot joystick chew it like chewgum and let police come I'm sure this beast of a man will go unpunish so it would have be a joy to me if the young lady was able to detach his joystick with severe bite turning it from joystick to crystick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by oseremhe: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

I guess buhari is the cause of your foolishness, if you don't have anything to say won't you just shut up

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by mubby4real(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
nepapole:
Konji dealt with alfa..
No be konji cos he has a wife, na evil spirit dey follow am but him no know

3 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Chipink(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
B
Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by oseremhe: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

I guess buhari is the cause of your foolishness, if you don't have anything to say won't you just shut up

you are here blaming buhari for a case of rape. you must be an idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by nepapole(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
mubby4real:

No be konji cos he has a wife, na evil spirit dey follow am but him no know
You are right sha. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.