Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. (32801 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
At least one person was feared dead, yesterday evening, around Second Amekpa area of Ughelli, in Delta State, following heavy shooting by suspected members of a rival cult group.

The shooting incident caused commotion in the area as residents scampered for safety.

Although what led to the shooting was yet to be ascertained at the time of filling this report, It was learnt that the shooting was between members of Vikings and Aye cult groups. The deceased, whose name Daily Sun could not ascertained at the time of filing this report, was said to have been shot in the head.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/gang-war-between-vikings-and-aiye-cult.html?m=1

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Sirpaul(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
What's your gain now!!!

say NO to cultism.

15 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
b
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by vizkiz: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
What exactly do you stand to gain in cultism when it is sure you'd end up dead anyway?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Onnasucs1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Bobbysmicky(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Same thing going on here in asaba.
No love why?

3 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by victor2fresh(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by bornwealth2981(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Say no to cultism

2 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by nnadychuks(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku that's fighting for power isnt dead. Dangote is fighting to be the richest in the world, he isn't dead. You that's dead what were u fighting for? What were u known for before you died, a cultist? What a way to bring pain to his parents all because of his hubris and resentment

28 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by believe042: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
chai
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by UNCL3(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nawa for my state

Anyway

Happy birthday to me
Please wish me well..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by jackdaniels(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
There is a heaven for a G

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by bestbenbb: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
RIP to the dead, shun cultism una say no , una go de shout rugged rugged .. how he come be.

3 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by AmazingELixir: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Slimzoo1: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin ;Dhaha na them Sabi
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Youths in civilized countries are busy making life a better place while some touts in Nigeria are busy killing themselves all in the name of cult.

3 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Richdad50(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
I once jailed the Capone of a deadly BlackAxe cult group back in school for 2weeks. I had him locked up for having one of his boys threaten me. Soldiers kept him and dealt with him severely after which he wrote an undertaking. His boys and second in command begged me for 2weeks.

Avoid trouble by all means but if one comes from a cult group, exhaust all your possible wickedness and deal with them decisively. They are rats. Believe me!

#Richdad

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by dwisedgreat: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
RIP
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by yommitte00(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oshi
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by captainbell: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good for him
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Okezedan(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
So the news don Reach Nairaland
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by AmazingELixir: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

Yippee!..our population is reducing

4 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by WendySems: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
That's not his picture you used.
EmmyBlogs:
At least one person was feared dead, yesterday evening, around Second Amekpa area of Ughelli, in Delta State, following heavy shooting by suspected members of a rival cult group.

The shooting incident caused commotion in the area as residents scampered for safety.

Although what led to the shooting was yet to be ascertained at the time of filling this report, It was learnt that the shooting was between members of Vikings and Aye cult groups. The deceased, whose name Daily Sun could not ascertained at the time of filing this report, was said to have been shot in the head.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/gang-war-between-vikings-and-aiye-cult.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
This is good news
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Hoodbilonia: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aye vikings
Edo dame tin
Im off to ilorin abeg
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello guys,check out my video about my thought about the xbox one,coming from a ps4 fanboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBsoE3D8fxk
Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by DaV8King(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Say no to bad gang dem no go hear.

God wipe the tears of the family left behind and strengthen them to carry the loss.

As for the cult boy, no f**ks are given for you lad...Na you kee yasef by yasef

3 Likes

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by davillian(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Wasted seamen

1 Like

Re: Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. by benqo01(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
shun cultism they said no,wasted idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill OAU Student In Hostel (photo) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.