Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak (503 Views)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Omalee(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Most Women will never want to hear men say "I'm attracted to you"

No she'd get angry and ask him "so you don't love me?you just want to use me and dump me?"

This has pushed a lot of women into the arms of serial cheats.
But the man is only attracted to something about you, he tells you but you wouldn't want to accept it.

Then he lies that he "loves you unconditionally"
Then you feel good.he crawls into you and get what initially attracted him to you and leave.

He leaves you heartbroken and hurt,you begin to curse men "they're wicked and lies a lot"
But you never wanted to hear the truth.

Attraction is the force that enables desirability,
It could be physical beauty ,intelligence etc

Love is heavily controlled by emotions such as passion and desire.

Don't push him to say "I love you "
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by SirMichael1: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2019
It depends on the scenario or the instance in which those words surface. Should 'I am attracted to you' surface after 'I love you', it gives the woman closure knowing she has his love.

You know... this speaks a volume about you, the writer. Do not say 'women will never want... ...attracted to you', say, you will never want a man to say that those words to you.

I can't help but imagine the number of guys that have said those words and not get it reciprocated by ladies in action or in words. In fact, they got sidelined as one the other 'defeated' admirers.

I don't wanna do this but you're getting old, maybe too old for a nuptial agreement so you need a closure, a reassurance on his words that he has you at heart. A 23year old girl would not need an assurance from every admirer when she know she's got ample time hence, it goes with age.
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Biglittlelois(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Omalee:
Women will never want to hear men say "I'm attracted to you"

No she'd get angry and ask him "so you don't love me?you just want to use me and dump me?"

This has pushed a lot of women into the arms of serial cheats.
But the man is only attracted to something about you, he tells you but you wouldn't want to accept it.

Then he lies that he "loves you unconditionally"
Then you feel good.he crawls into you and get what initially attracted him to you and leave.

He leaves you heartbroken and hurt,you begin to curse men "they're wicked and lies a lot"
But you never wanted to hear the truth.

Attraction is the force that enables desirability,
It could be physical beauty ,intelligence etc

Love is heavily controlled by emotions such as passion and desire.

Don't push him to say "I love you "

Nice!!!
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Omalee(f): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
SirMichael1:
It depends on the scenario or the instance in which those words surface. Should 'I am attracted to you' surface after 'I love you', it gives the woman closure knowing she has his love.

You know... this speaks a volume about you, the writer. Do not say 'women will never want... ...attracted to you', say, you will never want a man to say that those words to you.

I can't help but imagine the number of guys that have said those words and not get it reciprocated by ladies in action or in words. In fact, they got sidelined as one the other 'defeated' admirers.

I don't wanna do this but you're getting old, maybe too old for a nuptial agreement so you need a closure, a reassurance on his words that he has you at heart. A 23year old girl would not need an assurance from every admirer when she know she's got ample time hence, it goes with age.

In most instance what "we" may see as attractiveness or gut may be the deal breaker.
"sidelining " may not portray the real picture of what we may want.

My point really.... Everybody who comes to you must not want to be in a romantic relationship, it maybe attraction to something you posses, it's not also everyone we meet that must provide assurance .

In a case a man has no intention of keeping it up close and personal but need closeness, it should not be exaggerated, he may be in 'like', sidelining means ignorance of what it really "Is" ,most young women feels it's the best, making a mince of the man's ego by 'ignoring ' or "sideling " but the attractive feminine energy describes the adorable SHE as one capable of being vulnerable as well as owning her worth.

Everyone is open to choice, it's either you're open to acceptance or you're not available.

The truth is that the millennial definition of loving and wanting has less psychological and physiological support,
They just build castles and say "yo that's how it is",but at the end it isn't it anyway.

It is not everybody we meet that we will date, some people are best as friends, whether one is 19 or 30 ,as a matter of fact 1993 was just few years ,memories of the June 12 elections cancellation isn't feeling like an "old story '

And hopefully we will. come to understand that a woman's age is not a hindrance to her living a good life and making healthy choices.
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Eberechi24(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Why would a woman ask her admirer, "so you want to use me and dump me? (if the admirer didn't attached something to his admire)

So, "am attracted to you" should be express ticket to bed to her without stress instead of the fake "I love you"?
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by Omalee(f): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eberechi24:
Why would a woman ask her admirer, "so you want to use me and dump me? (if the admirer didn't attached something to his admire)

So, "am attracted to you" should be express ticket to bed to her without stress instead of the fake "I love you"?
Most times its not expressed verbally, the attitude tells more,

Putting too much expectations in every single closeness.
Let's say because the man normally is. expected to call the shot,
Been able to understand that there are space for "friendship " attraction to so many things that is not "Love" is possible
We understand this and try to read inbetween the lines and learn to respect boundaries.
If he's not dating you, he may be attracted to your intelligence, style etc, if you aren't available ,put it plain,Still there are people who should be "friends " not "lovers'
Re: Most Times Women Encourages Cheating And Heartbreak by catwalq(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
One thing I've come to realize with humans is that human beings are not wired to handle the truth. Women more so.

It requires a certain form of strength to do it,albeit overtime. I like to believe its psychological.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Finding His Sis - In-law Attractive Needs Help / If You As A Man Want To Live A Happy Life After Marriage. / Lady Proposed To Her Longterm Boyfriend In Public See Waht Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.