Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions (2735 Views)

Updates On Australian Migration Revisions 2022 / More Updates On The Dowen College Case / Mastercard Foundation Calls For Submissions By Young African Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Deguy12: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi People,

Let’s keep this space active with the information we receive. The six weeks period for them to get back to applicants would end by next week. So any moment from now, invitation could be going out.

Any more update?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Victorprofan: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Still to hear from them. Though I did a phone interview last two weeks... Since then, no show... What abt u?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Victorprofan:
Still to hear from them. Though I did a phone interview last two weeks... Since then, no show... What abt u?

Please which company in the program interviewed you, what was the interview format like, and did they mention when they will get back ?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Victorprofan: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
Was interviewed by Siemens healthineer,
Asked me normal interview questions, may I know u, why apply, what do u know abt d company, lived or worked abroad, traveling constraints.. Told me they will get back to me after two weeks.. But nothing from them till now
pmsat27:

Please which company in the program interviewed you, what was the interview format like, and did they mention when they will get back ?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Slimpheet: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello, Please who has been invited to the assessment center in Kenya?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Slimpheet:

I stand to be corrected, but i don't think anybody has been invited to Kenya yet...Although phone or video interviews have been conducted.

I'm quite certain that between tomorrow Thursday and Monday next week, invitations will be sent out
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Victorprofan: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Any info/update yet from anyone??
Or have they automatically screened Naija applicants off.. Inconclusive elections.....
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by adejareolabi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Slimpheet:

I have also been invited for 2018 stream. I believe you have more experience on this program. Please share how the experience was.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Victorprofan: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Do you mean 2019 stream?
was it tuday u got the invite to kenya?
and please what company under the program invited you?
adejareolabi:

I have also been invited for 2018 stream. I believe you have more experience on this program. Please share how the experience was.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by timibe2003: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Let's just keep our hands cross that finally we will get the invitation because they told me that Kenya interview will hold in April.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Victorprofan: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Well, I got a rejection mail.. Good luck to those who scaled thru.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by mutfad: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hi i need help to apply for the next edition where do i get the appliction form?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Urch1998: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
hello everyone, if anyone can see this, i need an urgent reply.
i am just filling the form, the section of education, what do i fill in there except for secondary school and university.
after filling i still cant submit successfully. please i need help
my email is uchechiijoma@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by NobleAky(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Urch1998:
hello everyone, if anyone can see this, i need an urgent reply.
i am just filling the form, the section of education, what do i fill in there except for secondary school and university.
after filling i still cant submit successfully. please i need help
my email is uchechiijoma@gmail.com
Thank you
hey bro were you able to submit your application
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by samsown: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
hi,

Who else got an email to visit Kenya for the interview?

I just did...would be great to know those going from Nigeria.

NobleAky:
hey bro were you able to submit your application
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by CaptainAfrica: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
samsown:
hi,

Did you do any phone interview before they sent you the invitation?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by samsown: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
No I didn't

CaptainAfrica:

Did you do any phone interview before they sent you the invitation?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Darren247(m): 6:36am On Mar 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
@samsown
Do you have WhatsApp? please share your number by private message. I was invited too.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by samsown: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2020
don't want to share my number here...
Send me a mail and I'll email back with my number.

Darren247:
[color=#000099][/color]
@samsown
Do you have WhatsApp? please share your number by private message. I was invited too.
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Femmie89: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please which company did you apply to ?
samsown:
hi,

Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by samsown: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
SAP SE
And Braun

Not sure which selected me for the assessment center but my guess is its SAP.

Femmie89:
Please which company did you apply to ?
Re: AFRIKA KOMMT 2019 – Updates On The Next Step After Application Submissions by Femmie89: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thank you for the information and I wish you all the best at the assessment center
samsown:
SAP SE
Aqnd Braun

Not sure which selected me for the assessment center but my guess is its SAP.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Two Bedroom Bungalow In Magboro, Ogun State,nigeria / Amazing... / Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.